Home

Tell me about Blue River

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 5:41 pm
Went to look at an apartment and looks really really nice but tell me about the crowd, what shuls the people there daven in, what kind schools the people there send to, the age group. is it more with it chassidish or more ehrlich frum...

Were chassidish but very heimish. Up hat during the week and shtreimel on shabbos. I wear a regular shaitel not covered a little past my shoulders. We speak english but mix of yiddish / english to the kids. I would probably send to Bais Avrohom when my son is the age. Would I fit in?

amother

Scarlet

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 5:44 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Went to look at an apartment and looks really really nice but tell me about the crowd, what shuls the people there daven in, what kind schools the people there send to, the age group. is it more with it chassidish or more ehrlich frum...

Were chassidish but very heimish. Up hat during the week and shtreimel on shabbos. I wear a regular shaitel not covered a little past my shoulders. We speak english but mix of yiddish / english to the kids. I would probably send to Bais Avrohom when my son is the age. Would I fit in?

Yes
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries