Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
How to plan a pilot/first trip for family?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 2:29 pm
Have no idea where to start.

tree of life

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 2:39 pm
First think where do you want to live do you have friends in any area pm I'm happy to help you I live in ramet beis shemesh

DrMom

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 2:44 pm
First get together a list of potential communities. Google. Ask around on imamother, Facebook, Nefesh B'Nefesh, etc. Ask friends who have made aliyah recently.

I believe the NbN website has a list of communities and descriptions and outreach focal points whom you can approach via email to start asking questions.

Think about your hashkafa, employment needs, educational needs, etc when looking around.

Once you have narrowed it down to a few communities, start arranging to visit. But it sounds like you are at the information gathering stage now.

Elfrida

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 2:46 pm
Nefesh b'Nefesh.

What field do you and your husband work in? Sone areas have better employment prospects than others.

What's your general level of religiosity?

What ages are your children and what kind of education are you looking for?

Is there any area that you feel drawn to for one reason or another? Do you want to live in a city or a yishuv?

What level of income do you reasonably expect? That will help guide you towards what you can afford.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions