Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Looks like we got the dreaded corona
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 11:26 am
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
Wow intense.
Im familiar with all these, not with them combined so no comment there for this reason.

Re Homeopathic, if you are struggling with any particular symptom, report back here if you want and I can try to help with remedy or refer you to a Homeopath.

Forgot to add the homeopathic. My doctor makes a flu remedy which combines 200c of the following:
Anas Berberia, influenzinum, euphrasia, arsenicum album, baptisia, bacillinum, pyrogenium.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 11:28 am
southernbubby wrote:
What's the pulse oximeter showing?

Do people keep these in their homes now? Maybe I'll order one on Amazon.

4g01o

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 11:31 am
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
Keep laughing and you’re in oblivion as to why this thing hasn’t been conquered yet.

Most people get it eventually!
OP, iyh you'll all be fine. Refuah sheleima!

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 11:32 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Your local Hatzalah or community organizations probably have in stock.
Oh, and those days I couldn't breathe/talk so well, I think were days 5-6. I had my highest fever on day 9 but was already on the mend, go figure.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 11:35 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Yes because the hypoxia from Covid may not immediately manifest as shortness of breath until a critical point has been crossed. Maybe there is a pharmacy that can deliver one today. You will probably be fine but this is how people manage to stay on top of the virus and you need to check several times a day.

Elfrida

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 11:37 am
Have you actually done a test? It could be Corona, or it could be anything else. Please do a test before making assumptions - even if only to know your status for the future.

Mist remedies suggested here are symptomatic, and will help with a broad range if symptoms. They will probably help whatever you have, but know what you are dealing with.

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 12:12 pm
To answer your question, it seems like it’s not uncommon to get worse around 7-10 days after symptoms started. Refuah shleimah!

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 12:16 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Forgot to add the homeopathic. My doctor makes a flu remedy which combines 200c of the following:
Anas Berberia, influenzinum, euphrasia, arsenicum album, baptisia, bacillinum, pyrogenium.

Sorry but why would euphrasia be part of this mixture? Its used for the eyes

amother
Pink

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 12:22 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
euphrasia has several used. It can be allergy related, usually has to do with water burning eyes.

Anyways I can answer homeopathic questions based on symptoms.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 12:26 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:

That's the only thing we've ever used it for in the past, but these homeopathics do have more than one use and I assume my doctor included it with good reason.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 12:32 pm
They're all placebos.

amother
Coral

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 12:45 pm
Refuah Shlema!

At least you won't have to vaccinate! Hiding

naomi2

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 12:54 pm
Drink alot and call your doc for ivermectin

southernbubby

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 12:59 pm
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
Refuah Shlema!

At least you won't have to vaccinate! Hiding

I was told to get both doses of Pfizer even though I had had the virus in October. Apparently the antibodies eventually break down or don't protect against variants as well as the vaccine does.
OP needs to wait at least 3 months before getting the vaccine.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 1:01 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
They're all placebos.

Maybe but I think that they are probably harmless.
OP needs chicken soup.

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 1:15 pm
OP, iyH you will be fine.
I have asthma and b"H I didn't develop any of the usual wheezing I would get from a regular cold.
I took zinc, D, C, quercetin, and baby aspirin ETA: (ask your doc about the aspirin - it's not recommended for everyone).

I recently read that kefir (a probiotic yoghurt drink) has been found to prevent the severe inflammation that can come about from covid. Probiotics are always good, so worth getting that if you can.

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 1:26 pm
See if there is a Corona gemach near you. You can get a pulse ox and oxygen tanks from them, and they will show you how to use them properly.

I got Covid the week before Purim a year ago, and I really could have used those services back then. I have serious heart and lung damage, and I didn't even cough that much. I've had coughs from colds that seemed much worse. It wasn't until much later that the news even started talking about silent hypoxia, and for me it was way too late.

I'll leave the supplement advice to those who have more experience, but I really encourage you to get a pulse ox and oxygen.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 1:29 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Maybe but I think that they are probably harmless.
OP needs chicken soup.

The harm they do is displacing other treatment. In this case, the most important thing is to get a pulse oximeter and practice the recommended breathing exercises.

agreer

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 1:33 pm
Refuah shelaima!

I bought my pulse ox meter on Amazon and it really calmed my anxiety. You'll feel so much better if you can test yourself and see your oxygen is good.

Mommyg8

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 1:42 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
The harm they do is displacing other treatment. In this case, the most important thing is to get a pulse oximeter and practice the recommended breathing exercises.

I disagree. There are proven treatments, please find out about them. And the most important thing is to take them early on before you get serious symptoms (which can pop up later on).

ETA: The point is to get treatment BEFORE oxygen levels go down. By the time they go down it is too late, chas vsholom.

Last edited by Mommyg8 on Tue, Apr 20 2021, 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics