Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Band fall

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 4:24 pm
I desperately need a new band fall. I wear wavy. I don't have unlimited funds but I need it to look good and last. I haven't bought one in at least 10 years so have no idea what brands I should be looking at. Suggestions?

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 4:42 pm
If your going for something a bit cheaper, an Irene might be suitable.

The hair is a little courser but it will look good in a band fall.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 4:45 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
If your going for something a bit cheaper, an Irene might be suitable.

The hair is a little courser but it will look good in a band fall.

Irene is one of the brands I am thinking of but I have heard they tangle a lot and don't last. Have you had a good experience?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 5:07 pm
Irene or Miri are both supposed to be good
I have a wunderwig (pony)

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 5:31 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Irene is one of the brands I am thinking of but I have heard they tangle a lot and don't last. Have you had a good experience?

I have an Irene, the new type. They do knot quite fast but so did my yaffi kaminer (top brand)
Although these knots are harder to unknot.. Maybe it's from the current windy weather where I live... But they are mostly in the back, on the neck where it's hidden.

They do last. Once it's been curled, it holds white nicely.

HonesttoGod

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 8:45 pm
Any long wig will knot fast. Especially if you’re wearing a sweater or a coat.
With a band fall they generally knot faster than a regular wig because the band or hat rubs on it etc etc.

I have an Irene fall and yes it knots but I brush it out gently with a detangler cream every morning before I put it on and it’s holding up great. It’s also super natural looking which I love (air dries amazing) and it wasn’t expensive at all.

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 8:50 pm
HonesttoGod wrote:
Any long wig will knot fast. Especially if you’re wearing a sweater or a coat.
With a band fall they generally knot faster than a regular wig because the band or hat rubs on it etc etc.

I have an Irene fall and yes it knots but I brush it out gently with a detangler cream every morning before I put it on and it’s holding up great. It’s also super natural looking which I love (air dries amazing) and it wasn’t expensive at all.

It seems the prices went up Sad they're now 12-1300

HonesttoGod

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 12:49 am
Ugh yeah they did. I got one for $1000 and I thought that was a lot. It wasn’t even that long ago.

Try style wigs by shira. She’s based in Teaneck but she ships and she has a line for $800. They feel amazing and people rave about them. I only didn’t go for it because she didn’t have the length I wanted in stock at the time.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels