Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Where to go for spirituality things

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 5:24 am
Hi,

After reading books like Holy Woman and Rebbetzin Kanievsky, I try to go to Eretz Yisrael iyh and want to see someone holy.
I'm planning to go with my SIL to rebbetzin Kolodetsky IYH for taking challah. But I want to see and feel and hear other things.
The last time I was in EY I went to Meron and I really want to go to Meron again and of course the kosel.
Just questioning are there more tzadikim/tzadeikes who you can visit? I thought you can also go to some of the Abuhatzeira family to get an amulet? Also I want to know if I can see the Belzer Rebbetzin. I don't know I'm yeshivish but once two Belzer chassidishe women have been my Eliyahu Hanavie after I was assaulted by two bocherim with black hats.... Since then I feel attached to Belz...
Does anyone know more about these things or a place where people saw yeshuos? TIA

salt

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 5:32 am
Kever Rachel.
Ma'arat Hamachpela.

DrMom

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 7:05 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
once two Belzer chassidishe women have been my Eliyahu Hanavie after I was assaulted by two bocherim with black hats.... Since then I feel attached to Belz...

What? I'm not sure I understand what you wrote, but you were assaulted? I'm confused.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 8:50 am
DrMom wrote:
What? I'm not sure I understand what you wrote, but you were assaulted? I'm confused.

Long story short, I walked in after a shabbos seuda from the old city to jaffa street and two black hats approached me wanted to walk with me and wanted to know my name they drove me almost in a tiny corner somewhere on the way to the jaffa gate... It was scary I said in my best Hebrew I didn't want them on me and that they needed to go away and that I needed to go to my aunt.
Don't have any aunt in Israel.... I ran... and I ran hard... I stopped somwhere at a bench two women with tichelech told the story and that I got them off by saying I need to go to my aunt and the older woman said ''I'm always waiting here for you''. She was a Belzer chassid as her daughter, and while we are talking she happened to be the aunt of someone I knew who was a lubavitcher... She talked about the ruv and everything and I was so inspired by the ahavas yisroel of Belz.

Elfrida

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 8:52 am
You'd better go back to that bench!

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 8:53 am
Hugs. I hope you have a meaningful visit.
Try to live in every moment. Don't obsess if you don't feel a spiritual buzz or feel it right away. Let it all sink into you and you will gain cumulatively.
May Moshiach bring us all back well before your ticket date.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 9:00 am
If you stay in the area you can go to kabbolas shabbos in belz and see the rebbetzin. (not sure if covid changed anything...)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions