Home

Mishkan Yosef Organization
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Bottlebrush

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 9:20 am
The circle magazine that my kids earned from mishkan yosef came today!

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Tue, May 31 2022, 7:26 am
They responded to my email and said Brooklyn prizes are being packaged and will be sent out soon

amother

Almond

Post Tue, May 31 2022, 9:04 am
Any Lakewooders receive their prize by mail yet? Son sent in money before pesach and checks the mail every day!

amother

Opal

Post Tue, May 31 2022, 9:30 am
amother [ Almond ] wrote:
Any Lakewooders receive their prize by mail yet? Son sent in money before pesach and checks the mail every day!

I think you should call them
You might be able to pick it up

amother

Mint

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 9:23 am
I finally got a response from them a couple of days ago that the prizes were being packaged. I Live in Lakewood. I emailed them again to make sure it went out and they responded by saying they ran out of my son's prize-which I think is a MP3 player. They are receiving more next week. My son is extremely disappointed with how long this is taking.

Esty123

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 4:42 pm
I'm still waiting for my son's prizes. We live in Brooklyn. Only response I keep getting is "we are still very backed up with our Brooklyn packages we hope to get it to you soon".
Beyond Chutzpa and frustration! My son sent his money in a day after Purim and now it's a week after Shavous!

amother

RosePink

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 4:45 pm
Esty123 wrote:
I'm still waiting for my son's prizes. We live in Brooklyn. Only response I keep getting is "we are still very backed up with our Brooklyn packages we hope to get it to you soon".
Beyond Chutzpa and frustration! My son sent his money in a day after Purim and now it's a week after Shavous!

Ask them for an Amazon gift card instead, and then order the prize yourself.

Esty123

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 4:48 pm
Thanks. Will email them. Let's see what happens.

amother

Tiffanyblue

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 5:34 pm
There’s was a money pick up this past Friday and my daughter got her prize bh.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 5:51 pm
Esty123 wrote:

Same here

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Wed, Jun 22 2022, 10:16 pm
Hmph! I emailed and they said he is on the list and will get it shortly... but son is leaving to camp soon and was really hoping to get the prize beforehand! (well, he wanted it months ago).
To the person who suggested asking for amazon gift card -- did you ask them and did they comply?

amother

RosePink

Post Wed, Jun 22 2022, 10:32 pm
BrachaVHatzlocha wrote:
Hmph! I emailed and they said he is on the list and will get it shortly... but son is leaving to camp soon and was really hoping to get the prize beforehand! (well, he wanted it months ago).
To the person who suggested asking for amazon gift card -- did you ask them and did they comply?

We requested it right away (it was one of the prize options, and was much more practical for us cause we're oot and would have had to pay for the shipping)

Amelia Bedelia

Post Wed, Jun 22 2022, 10:32 pm
BrachaVHatzlocha wrote:

I also emailed to them to say that we're going away for this summer and I hope to have it before then. They responded that they're working on it and they hope so.

Esty123

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 2:50 am
We requested an Amazon gift card as someone suggested but got no reply. This week we finally got our first telephone call confirming prizes and they promised to deliver shortly. My son is leaving to camp next week I begged them to have it delivered before he leaves. Will keep praying!
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 Recent Topics

Page 4 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h