Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Vaccine and bleeding?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 4:00 pm
Does only the 2nd dose of pfizer cause bleeding? Because I want to take my first shot now, and take my 2nd shot when I'm next expecting my period, because I dont want to be nidda fir too long. Does that make sense? And we're ttc now if that makes a diff...

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 4:01 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Does only the 2nd dose of pfizer cause bleeding? Because I want to take my first shot now, and take my 2nd shot when I'm next expecting my period, because I dont want to be nidda fir too long. Does that make sense? And we're ttc now if that makes a diff...

I’m also ttc and didn’t get bleeding from either dose of the Pfizer shot.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 4:09 pm
I didnt have bleeding from either dose (moderna)

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 4:13 pm
Menstrual bleeding? Yes mine caused me to have a very short cycle (14 days)

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 4:22 pm
You can look on Vaers to find adverse events.
This has not been tested for it's effects on fertility.
It is experimental and not FDA approved.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 4:25 pm
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
You can look on Vaers to find adverse events.
This has not been tested for it's effects on fertility.
It is experimental and not FDA approved.

Why would I take medical advice from someone who doesn't even know the difference between its and it's?

Elfrida

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 4:31 pm
It seems to have an effect on some peoples cycles. There is no way to tell in advance if you will be one of them.

If your cycle is affected, it could become longer or shorter. I haven't heard of it immediately bringing in someone's period.

I would say get the vaccine without worrying too much about your cycle. If you are affected you'll have to figure it out afterwards. You can't predict what's going to happen.

For what it's worth, I got my period about a week after the first dose, which is approximately when I expected it. (I never have a very regular cycle.) I skipped a month after the second dose, but my body does this from time to time, so I don't know if it was vaccine related or not.

rmbg

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 4:32 pm
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
Why would I take medical advice from someone who doesn't even know the difference between its and it's?

Woah. She wasn’t giving you any medical advice. Why the need to be nasty even if she was?!? I Seriously wonder about some women on here. Is this how you educate your kids to talk to each other? Don’t you teach them about cyber bullying!? To hide behind your screen and anonymously make on obnoxious comments?!? It’s sefira time after all!

amother
Burgundy

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 4:32 pm

Because they don't teach grammar at medical school!

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 4:34 pm
rmbg wrote:
Woah. She wasn’t giving you any medical advice. Why the need to be nasty even if she was?!? I Seriously wonder about some women on here. Is this how you educate your kids to talk to each other? Don’t you teach them about cyber bullying!? To hide behind your screen and anonymously make on obnoxious comments?!? It’s sefira time after all!

Oh look rmbg is back Smile Still waiting for you to tell us which reputable DOCTORS you're getting your information from
rmbg wrote:
Again no one is forcing you to believe anything. I’ve heard this from very reputable DOCTORS. No one has enough data yet to discount this possibility. You don’t want to accept it, no problem!
I’m finished arguing with you. Have a great day.

rmbg

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 4:39 pm

Did you read my last line?

amother
White

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 4:44 pm
Elfrida wrote:
It seems to have an effect on some peoples cycles. There is no way to tell in advance if you will be one of them.

If your cycle is affected, it could become longer or shorter. I haven't heard of it immediately bringing in someone's period.

I would say get the vaccine without worrying too much about your cycle. If you are affected you'll have to figure it out afterwards. You can't predict what's going to happen.

For what it's worth, I got my period about a week after the first dose, which is approximately when I expected it. (I never have a very regular cycle.) I skipped a month after the second dose, but my body does this from time to time, so I don't know if it was vaccine related or not.

First inject yourself with something you have no idea what it will do to you, then come on here crying that it did something to you. Makes perfect sense.

amother
Red

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 4:48 pm
I got my first dose the day of my vest. I bled for 9 days instead of my usual 5. The next cycle was normal Smile so were the next 2.

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 5:25 pm
since my second shot, my very short cycle has settled into a more normal range. I hope it lasts.

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 6:29 pm
The bleeding is just a symptom of something not right.
I would not take the vaccine if I were ttc. How can you be sure it won't affect the baby?
At this point taking the vaccine is taking an active risk whereas ttc and avoiding covid is a risk too, it's just not one you actively took on yourself.
Op did you have covid yet?

amother
Jetblack

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 6:39 pm
I took the johnson and johnson 2 1/2 weeks ago. I’m on the pill and started staining a few days ago - I usually don’t stain - don’t know if it’s from the vaccine or not.

iluvy

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 7:00 pm
https://vajenda.substack.com/p.....trual

An ob summarizes the effects the vaccine can have on your period

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 7:48 pm
I've been staining way before I got the pfizer vaccine. Does that count ? LOL

Elfrida

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 12:19 am
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
I've been staining way before I got the pfizer vaccine. Does that count ? LOL

Yes, I had a headache two days before I got the second dose. It's a little known phenomenon of preemptive side effects!

amother
Lemon

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 4:03 am
amother [ White ] wrote:
First inject yourself with something you have no idea what it will do to you, then come on here crying that it did something to you. Makes perfect sense.

If you have no idea what the vaccine will do to you, you're just dumb, sorry. We have enough data to be pretty sure. Nothing's 100% but not taking the vaccine is also making such a decision.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics