Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days
Names to daven by Kever Rabi Shimon bar Yochai zt'l

simcha4

Post Wed, Apr 28 2021, 5:46 pm
BS"D

My husband will iy'H be in Meron on Lag Ba'Omer. He has offered that whoever wants can PM me names to daven for, my dh will iy"H daven for them by Kever Rabi Shimon bar Yochai on Lag Ba'Omer.

To preserve the privacy of the sender and names being davened for: no surnames are needed. Just write first name bas/ben mother's name. Please try and write the Jewish names.
Also, to preserve your privacy, you don't have to write the problem, just write near the name what the person needs - Refuah Sheleimah. Yeshuah. or whatever you want.

Please PM me the names no later then Thursday (tomorrow) 7pm - Israel time. I will then iy"H email the names to my husband.

Please note: my husband is doing this purely as a chessed for those who cannot be by Kever Rashb'I
on Lag Ba'Omer.

May Hashem Bless everyone with what they need, easily, smoothly, swiftly, in joy, with no pain whatsoever.
And may Hashem Send Klal Yisrael what we need so urgently - Moshiach.

PurpleandGold

Post Wed, Apr 28 2021, 5:58 pm
simcha4 wrote:
BS"D

My husband will iy'H be in Meron on Lag Ba'Omer. He has offered that whoever wants can PM me names to daven for, my dh will iy"H daven for them by Kever Rabi Shimon bar Yochai on Lag Ba'Omer.

To preserve the privacy of the sender and names being davened for: no surnames are needed. Just write first name bas/ben mother's name. Please try and write the Jewish names.
Also, to preserve your privacy, you don't have to write the problem, just write near the name what the person needs - Refuah Sheleimah. Yeshuah. or whatever you want.

Please PM me the names no later then Thursday (tomorrow) 7pm - Israel time. I will then iy"H email the names to my husband.

Please note: my husband is doing this purely as a chessed for those who cannot be by Kever Rashb'I
on Lag Ba'Omer.

May Hashem Bless everyone with what they need, easily, smoothly, swiftly, in joy, with no pain whatsoever.
And may Hashem Send Klal Yisrael what we need so urgently - Moshiach.

This is incredibly kind and thoughtful of both of you, it should be a zechus for your family...just want to let you know you accidentally posted this on Games.

simcha4

Post Wed, Apr 28 2021, 6:23 pm
Oh, I'm so sorry. Thank you for pointing this out to me.
I don't know in which forum this belongs and how to move it to the correct forum, I'd appreciate if someone can kindly do me the favor and move it to the right forum.

Thank you. Tizku Lemitzvos.

simcha4

Post Wed, Apr 28 2021, 8:51 pm
If possible, please write the names in Hebrew letters and let me know if a name/s is pronounced different than usual.
I was told that concerning names for tefillos it's very important to have the precise spelling and pronunciation of the name/s.

Can someone kindly instruct me on how to move this thread to the correct forum and in which forum this belongs? Sorry, I'm ignorant in these things.

TIA

CPenzias

Post Wed, Apr 28 2021, 10:12 pm
Elisheva Rosa bas Shterna Sarah for a shidduch.
Thank you so much ๐Ÿ’“

flowerpower

Post Wed, Apr 28 2021, 10:43 pm
Amazing! Youโ€™re so sweet!

simcha4

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:21 pm
BS'D

I just want to let know whoever sent me names my husband should daven for by Kever Rashbi tonight, I emailed all the names to my husband and he davened for each name by the Kever of Rabi Shimon bar Yochai.

Now Klal Yisrael is very in need of your tefillos for the terrible, horrific incident that happened in Meron tonight. Hashem Yerachem Aleinu v'al Kol Am Yisrael!!!

May we share only simchas and besuros tovos with a happy heart.

Kol Tuv, with love,

Gut Shabbos

Simcha4

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:23 pm
I was just coming to post to check in if your husband is ok... may we hear and share gitta besiros

PurpleandGold

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:28 pm
simcha4 wrote:
BS'D

I just want to let know whoever sent me names my husband should daven for by Kever Rashbi tonight, I emailed all the names to my husband and he davened for each name by the Kever of Rabi Shimon bar Yochai.

Now Klal Yisrael is very in need of your tefillos for the terrible, horrific incident that happened in Meron tonight. Hashem Yerachem Aleinu v'al Kol Am Yisrael!!!

May we share only simchas and besuros tovos with a happy heart.

Kol Tuv, with love,

Gut Shabbos

Simcha4

So relieved!!! Thank you for being in touch!

CPenzias

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:30 pm
I was worried about your husband too. I'm so sad about what happened. This is so beyond terrible ๐Ÿ’”
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days