Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Which masks are so comfortable, you cant remember you have
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 4:30 am
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
Thank you -SARCASM.
It is really nice how considerate you are of others and have found a way to cheat the system.
Are you this honest in other aspects of your life as well?

The fact that your answer is that everyone does it and nobody stops you does not make it OK.
Tax evasion anyone? A little shoplifting? LH is Ok-everyone does it.
TH is private and behind closed doors. Hey, so is Shabbos and kashrut.
Sounds like you have a lot of integrity. You know Hashem knows who is yashar.

Open up your eyes just a tiny bit.

professor

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 4:30 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Which masks are so comfortable, you cant remember you have one on?

None. I tried every type. Including with vents. I'm always just rushing to finish what I'm doing so I could get outside and finally breathe.

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 5:31 am
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
Thank you -SARCASM.
It is really nice how considerate you are of others and have found a way to cheat the system.

The fact that your answer is that everyone does it and nobody stops you does not make it OK.

Sorry for your pain. We must live on a different planet to you.

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 5:31 am
None.

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 5:32 am
We actually believe that Hashem created air to breath. Life to laugh and sing. Friends to hug and kiss. Family to play and socialize.

amother
Burgundy

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 5:35 am
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
Thank you -SARCASM.

Wake up and realize it’s not for our food anymore it’s all political! If it were for my good I would wear a correct one. I’m done being the government’s puppet.

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 5:35 am
FYI I have seen people wearing those fake mesh masks that offer no protection at all at the airport and airplanes and yes it fulfills the legality. Nobody bothered them. FYI these were not yidden so please in the spirit of sefira lets remain in achdus and ahavas yisroel.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 5:48 am
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
Sorry for your pain. We must live on a different planet to you.

Yes, I think we do. Everyone is so concerned about being American and defending their "rights" that they forget what it is to be a Jew. The law is that everyone has to wear a mask. Is it discriminatory against Jews? No! Is it a ridiculous law? Yes! So what? We are Jews, we should follow the law! I work in a school. None of the teachers or students wear masks anymore, but all the janitors do. Do they have better lungs? I really can't understand all the snowflakes I see,but I guess people can justify anything to themselves.

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 6:03 am
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
Yes, I think we do. Everyone is so concerned about being American and defending their "rights" that they forget what it is to be a Jew. The law is that everyone has to wear a mask. Is it discriminatory against Jews? No! Is it a ridiculous law? Yes! So what? We are Jews, we should follow the law! I work in a school. None of the teachers or students wear masks anymore, but all the janitors do. Do they have better lungs? I really can't understand all the snowflakes I see,but I guess people can justify anything to themselves.

Exactly. That’s why we follow the law, we wear a mask in public. But we make it comfortable for ourselves at the same time by wearing one that “looks” like we’re complying but we’re also comfortable.
No chilul HaShem here.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 6:43 am
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
Exactly. That’s why we follow the law, we wear a mask in public. But we make it comfortable for ourselves at the same time by wearing one that “looks” like we’re complying but we’re also comfortable.
No chilul HaShem here.

I have no problem with that. But those rhinestone masks are not fooling anyone. They just make you look like a smart aleck.

amother
Aqua

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 6:46 am
I have no problem with that. But those rhinestone masks are not fooling anyone. They just make you look like a smart aleck.

And the mask you recommended is...?

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 6:46 am
I saw people in those rhinestone masks who seemed to feel they looked super gorgeous lol.
(not yidden)

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 7:47 am
I find the disposable ones uncomfortable, dries my throat out. The Old Navy ones fit well and were recently deeply discounted.
You can see my immediate reaction. I'm not excited about wearing any mask in the hot weather again but bH I can tolerate them very well so I'll do what I've got to do.

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 7:56 am

The bolded isnt true. There is no law that says that we have to wear a mask. There is an executive order (which is not the same thing as a law) which says that people should wear a mask indoors (like at supermarkets, not at home obviously) if they cant social distance. There is also a medical exemption for people who cant do that yet its not being honored. And it doesnt say that the mask cant be a mesh mask, only that it should cover your mouth and nose. So please dont make up laws then accuse Jews of not following your made up laws.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:07 am
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
The bolded isnt true. There is no law that says that we have to wear a mask. There is an executive order (which is not the same thing as a law) which says that people should wear a mask indoors (like at supermarkets, not at home obviously) if they cant social distance. There is also a medical exemption for people who cant do that yet its not being honored. And it doesnt say that the mask cant be a mesh mask, only that it should cover your mouth and nose. So please dont make up laws then accuse Jews of not following your made up laws.

Ooohhh, it's an executive order, not a law! I can take my mask off now! /s

See, that's the problem right there. You're splitting hairs to argue that it's not the law, you don't have to do that, you are doing that, yada yada. The non jews are not doing that. We think we're so smart but we're creating a chillul hashem.

If a few people were not wearing masks, I'd assume a medical exemption. When it's an entire community, no I don't think they all have asthma and PTSD Can't Believe It

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:08 am
so start a spinoff if u must -- Op asked for recommendations.

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:12 am
Ooohhh, it's an executive order, not a law! I can take my mask off now! /s

See, that's the problem right there. You're splitting hairs to argue that it's not the law, you don't have to do that, you are doing that, yada yada. The non jews are not doing that. We think we're so smart but we're creating a chillul hashem.

If a few people were not wearing masks, I'd assume a medical exemption. When it's an entire community, no I don't think they all have asthma and PTSD Can't Believe It

Its an executive order, not a law, which is why the police is not enforcing it. And plenty of non-Jews are not wearing their masks either so stop attacking Jews for living their lives and making personal choices that works for them instead of relying on a govt that has made wearing mask political for their own agenda that has nothing to do with the safety and wellbeing of citizens. And if you think otherwise, then explain why people who have recovered from covid and have antibodies as well as people who have been vaccinated still have to wear a mask.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:45 am
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
Its an executive order, not a law, which is why the police is not enforcing it. And plenty of non-Jews are not wearing their masks either so stop attacking Jews for living their lives and making personal choices that works for them instead of relying on a govt that has made wearing mask political for their own agenda that has nothing to do with the safety and wellbeing of citizens. And if you think otherwise, then explain why people who have recovered from covid and have antibodies as well as people who have been vaccinated still have to wear a mask.

You are missing my point. But I will bow out and let the thread get back on track.

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:53 am
So here is my take away.

If you are working the system with the rhinestone mask.
Either you think you are smarter than everyone or you don’t give an expletive about anyone other than yourself.

Feel free to decide which group you are part of. I won’t be proud to associate with either.

FYI, do the Rebbeyim find the glitter rhinestones Tznius? I would think not. They are actually manufactured with the intent be seductive.

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:08 am
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
So here is my take away.

If you are working the system with the rhinestone mask.
Either you think you are smarter than everyone or you don’t give an expletive about anyone other than yourself.

Feel free to decide which group you are part of. I won’t be proud to associate with either.

FYI, do the Rebbeyim find the glitter rhinestones Tznius? I would think not. They are actually manufactured with the intent be seductive.

That’s just your rude , obnoxious opinion.

Others opinion is that if you still mask, you are a sheep who still believes the government cares about your health and are completely oblivious to what’s going on around you.
And those who are fed up with the masks, are the ones who think .
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics