Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
You need to see this before saying the vax is safe
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 28 2021, 11:20 pm
https://drive.google.com/file/.....EwKI8

rae

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 12:10 am
It’s horrifying.

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 12:11 am
Much science. Very scare.

amother
Aqua

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 12:26 am
Yups. But people trust the vaccine.

amother
Vermilion

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 12:29 am
I don't understand why they need to use copy and pasted media articles though, it just looks sketchy.

amother
Powderblue

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 12:36 am
Guys this is the problem with science by press release. I can explain to you half of these reasons based on my limited knowledge of what I have learned from the internet and Instagram by listening to scientists explaining why these headline misconstrue data to scare you to get you to click on the articles.

For example I see a lot of articles with numbers of how many ppl died after getting the vaccine. Do ppl not die if they are unvaccinated? How do you know if the deaths they are talking about were caused by the vaccine or if it would have happened to that unfortunate soul anyways?

You have to look at the normal number of ppl who have these types of deaths and symptoms in a not vaccinated group and compare it with the data of these types of deaths or symptoms in the vaccinated groups. Scientists are doing that and so far they have not seen a difference in the numbers.

Stop letting the media scare you. Get your info from reliable sources not random headline forwards compiled into a document.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 1:19 am
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
Guys this is the problem with science by press release. I can explain to you half of these reasons based on my limited knowledge of what I have learned from the internet and Instagram by listening to scientists explaining why these headline misconstrue data to scare you to get you to click on the articles.

For example I see a lot of articles with numbers of how many ppl died after getting the vaccine. Do ppl not die if they are unvaccinated? How do you know if the deaths they are talking about were caused by the vaccine or if it would have happened to that unfortunate soul anyways?

You have to look at the normal number of ppl who have these types of deaths and symptoms in a not vaccinated group and compare it with the data of these types of deaths or symptoms in the vaccinated groups. Scientists are doing that and so far they have not seen a difference in the numbers.

Stop letting the media scare you. Get your info from reliable sources not random headline forwards compiled into a document.

1. You are correct. There must be a study comparing deaths and disease in VAX vs UNVAX -
but this is the study that the CDC refuses to do.

2. When anyone dies after testing positive for Covid - it is counted as a Covid Death - even if
the person dies from a car accident!!! George Floyd was also Covid Positive - is that what killed him???

But when people die within days of taking a vaccine it is always a "co-incidence."

amother
Powderblue

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:33 am
#BestBubby wrote:
1. You are correct. There must be a study comparing deaths and disease in VAX vs UNVAX -
but this is the study that the CDC refuses to do.

2. When anyone dies after testing positive for Covid - it is counted as a Covid Death - even if
the person dies from a car accident!!! George Floyd was also Covid Positive - is that what killed him???

But when people die within days of taking a vaccine it is always a "co-incidence."

The be CDC looks into everything of note. They do study this and they have evidence that it does not cause death. They are looking into other side effects ppl seen to be experiencing such as swelling of the heart and so far they said it is normal amounts so nothing to be concerned of yet. Why do you think they paused j and j and astrozeneca when a few ppl got blood clots? They obviously looked into it! Why would you say they refuse to research it? Where are you getting your info from?

I doubt that very much, hospital's can't just write things off falsely on death certificates. They get audited and would be shut down if they did that. but yes, if someone dies of a heart attack due to blood clots from covid (a common side effect) and they had covid and that was the cause of the heart attack then it would be counted as a covid death. Because covid caused it.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:40 am
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
I don't understand why they need to use copy and pasted media articles though, it just looks sketchy.

so that you should see it's legit, not someone said something about my uncle's cousin's neighbor's cat. you get to see that it was real people with names, dates...

amother
Periwinkle

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:43 am
The be CDC looks into everything of note. They do study this and they have evidence that it does not cause death. They are looking into other side effects ppl seen to be experiencing such as swelling of the heart and so far they said it is normal amounts so nothing to be concerned of yet. Why do you think they paused j and j and astrozeneca when a few ppl got blood clots? They obviously looked into it! Why would you say they refuse to research it? Where are you getting your info from?

I doubt that very much, hospital's can't just write things off falsely on death certificates. They get audited and would be shut down if they did that. but yes, if someone dies of a heart attack due to blood clots from covid (a common side effect) and they had covid and that was the cause of the heart attack then it would be counted as a covid death. Because covid caused it.

The doctors did write false deaths on death certificates. They got more money for covid everyone died of that. I know a doctor that refused to lie he was sent out of ER. The stories are true. The cdc is turning a blind eye. It’s scary

amother
Periwinkle

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:45 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
so that you should see it's legit, not someone said something about my uncle's cousin's neighbor's cat. you get to see that it was real people with names, dates...

I have learned that those that don’t wanna know the truth and they go on and believe the government well there’s no point in arguing with them.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:46 am

but this won't help you it's not just about vaccinated vs unvaccinated since all the deaths listed happened within days of the vaccine.

amother
White

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:49 am
And if you see the pics they look like young (young enough) to survive covid
There are meds for covid, there are treatments for covid. Most that died got treated too late or not treated at all

Kiwi13

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:54 am
Do you know what sounds just as ignorant and arrogant as claiming "The vaccine causes XYZ?"

Saying, "There's insufficient evidence to claim the vaccine causes problems with (fertility, clotting, etc. etc.) AND THEREFORE we can safely say that it DOESN'T."

The claims are not debunked just because you have insufficient evidence. It means you can't solidly prove it one way OR the other!

People seem to ignore the fact that there ARE some established problems with the vaccines. What happens? They pull the vaccines for a couple days, then put them back with new "warnings" and urge people to keep getting them because the benefits outweigh the risks. Really now? Are they EVERYBODY'S doctor?

librarygirl

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:58 am
I am not running to say the vaccine is safe, but I opened the link and the first article is about a participant in the Astra zeneca trials who died. Well, that man had gotten the placebo. This link is garbage.

amother
White

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:03 am
I t may be garbage
But it’s too many too just ignore
My gripe with all this is
Why is it not given by your dr. That knows your medical history.
In my state you drive through, stick out your arm and get vaccinated

amother
White

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:04 am
amother [ White ] wrote:
It may be garbage
But it’s too many too just ignore
My gripe with all this is
Why is it not given by your dr. That knows your medical history.
In my state you drive through, stick out your arm and get vaccinated

trixx

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:15 am

The CDC is turning a blind eye to current adverse effects.

Doctors were incentivized to get 13k per covid recorded death.

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:25 am
trixx wrote:
The CDC is turning a blind eye to current adverse effects.

Doctors were incentivized to get 13k per covid recorded death.

Not in Israel.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:27 am
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
Not in Israel.

In Israel they are starting to come out with the stories now the cardiac floors are full with patients that vaccinated. There was actually an article of it posted on this site. And btw Israel hid lots also
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics