Home

Funny question about everyone wearing black tights-Lakewood
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




Saddlebrown
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 11:55 pm
SuperWify wrote:
We can. I don’t wear stocking always though. If my skirt is midi or longer my feet are *actually* nude. Only with short skirts.


Can I ask what the difference is?
Back to top

Crookshanks




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 11:00 am
SuperWify wrote:
We can. I don’t wear stocking always though. If my skirt is midi or longer my feet are *actually* nude. Only with short skirts.

Me too. With long skirts I wear socks Smile And feel so comfy
Back to top

amother




Black
 

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 11:04 am
Crookshanks wrote:
Me too. With long skirts I wear socks Smile And feel so comfy


What type of socks?
Black knee socks or nude knee highs.

You can tell when someone is wearing nothing with a maxi skirt. So I can’t do that
Back to top

Crookshanks




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 11:05 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
What type of socks?
Black knee socks or nude knee highs.

You can tell when someone is wearing nothing with a maxi skirt. So I can’t do that

Yummy heather gray cotton memoi socks. With sneaker shoes.
Back to top

amother




Black
 

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 11:11 am
Crookshanks wrote:
Yummy heather gray cotton memoi socks. With sneaker shoes.


Thanks. I’ll look for it next time I’m at store.
Back to top

Crookshanks




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 11:15 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Thanks. I’ll look for it next time I’m at store.

I wear these:
http://headsofclass.com/MM-Bas.....2721/
This gray color, in general, matches with everything. I wore them in hs and they matched all my shoes and uniform skirt.
Back to top

amother




Black
 

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 11:22 am
Crookshanks wrote:
I wear these:
http://headsofclass.com/MM-Bas.....2721/
This gray color, in general, matches with everything. I wore them in hs and they matched all my shoes and uniform skirt.


It’s in the kids knee socks aisle?
Back to top

Crookshanks




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 11:35 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
It’s in the kids knee socks aisle?

Yeah. Maybe it's an endcap. I wear the biggest size (usually 11-13)
Back to top

Bubby6




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 6:14 pm
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
I literally can't believe this thread. Four pages on my the halachos of tights. I just don't get it.

Cowardly being anon because I don't think this will be a popular opinion.


Why, this is one of the most important and practical threads ever. Saves me hours of talking with women at simchas or outside when watching the kids. Now I have one less topic on my "must discuss" list
Back to top

Bubby6




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 6:15 pm
Forgot to add, I wear Nero tights most of the of the year. That's what the package says.
Back to top
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Recent Topics

Page 5 of 5 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Time sensitive- black dots-mold or bugs
by amother
2 Sun, Jun 20 2021, 11:46 am View last post
Black pasta-Kosher substitution for squid ink 9 Tue, Jun 15 2021, 5:40 pm View last post
So are most people wearing fakes?
by amother
90 Thu, Jun 10 2021, 4:12 pm View last post
How to prevent clothing from wearing out. 8 Wed, Jun 09 2021, 7:58 pm View last post
The funny/ weird things I do
by amother
112 Sun, Jun 06 2021, 1:44 am View last post