Home

Anyone willing to share their netflix login?
1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


sequoia




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 4:43 am
Please PM me if so.

Thanks.
Back to top

sequoia




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 7:47 am
Bump
Back to top

FranticFrummie




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 8:19 am
I wish I could help. Netflix is really cracking down on sharing, and is tracking IP addresses.

Right now you can have a single viewer membership, and if you want to allow multiple access you have to pay a higher rate.

You might have better luck trying to find a free streaming platform like Putlocker, 9movies, or Uwatchfree. They upload all the new Netflix stuff anyway, as well as having a lot more content, classics, foreign movies, etc.

It's worth a membership to Putlocker just for the nonstop access to Master Chef, IMHO. It's the same price as Netflix, anyway.
Back to top

amother




Periwinkle
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 8:27 am
If you want to watch something specific sign up for free trial

Also it’s like $10 a month. You can just buy 1 month of viewing and cancel subscription.
Back to top

stillnewlywed




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 8:38 am
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
If you want to watch something specific sign up for free trial

Also it’s like $10 a month. You can just buy 1 month of viewing and cancel subscription.


As far as I know there is no option for a free trial anymore
Back to top

sequoia




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 8:44 am
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
If you want to watch something specific sign up for free trial

Also it’s like $10 a month. You can just buy 1 month of viewing and cancel subscription.


I’ve been on my friend’s login for years, but it’s not working anymore. She says she didn’t change the PW, so maybe it is indeed cracking down on IP addresses, which is ridiculous because people travel.
Back to top

sequoia




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 8:49 am
It’s not giving me an error message like wrong email or wrong password.

It’s just not letting me sign in.
Back to top

yo'ma




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 9:05 am
What does that mean, they’re checking the ip address? I have the biggest plan and my kids who don’t live at home use it too.
Back to top

FranticFrummie




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 9:08 am
yo'ma wrote:
What does that mean, they’re checking the ip address? I have the biggest plan and my kids who don’t live at home use it too.


If you have the biggest plan, then you can share over a lot of devices. If you have the basic, single plan, you cannot.

I read about it in the news a few months ago, that they were going to try to cut back sharing and encourage people to upgrade.

Sequoia, if you can find someone with a family plan, you might be able to log in that way.
Back to top

sequoia




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 9:15 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
If you have the biggest plan, then you can share over a lot of devices. If you have the basic, single plan, you cannot.

I read about it in the news a few months ago, that they were going to try to cut back sharing and encourage people to upgrade.

Sequoia, if you can find someone with a family plan, you might be able to log in that way.


They have that! There’s four different people using the same login. I think it’s the maximum one, three screens.

So why is it not letting me sign in?
Back to top

FranticFrummie




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 9:18 am
sequoia wrote:
They have that! There’s four different people using the same login. I think it’s the maximum one, three screens.

So why is it not letting me sign in?


Are they all on at the same time? Teens watching different things in different rooms? That's the only reason I can think of.

Maybe try logging in when you know everyone else will be asleep. Make sure that they manually log out first.

If it's a matter of you being in a different country, maybe your friend could contact customer service and get you authorized.
Back to top

ra_mom




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 9:20 am
sequoia wrote:
They have that! There’s four different people using the same login. I think it’s the maximum one, three screens.

So why is it not letting me sign in?

Have you tried using a VPN?
Back to top

Frumme




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 9:24 am
sequoia wrote:
They have that! There’s four different people using the same login. I think it’s the maximum one, three screens.

So why is it not letting me sign in?


IIRC, you live in Ukraine, correct?

Pirating and password stealing is unfortunately very common in Russia/Ukraine for this sort of thing... It's possible that Netflix is cracking down on accounts that are flagged as having a random European IP address.

Have you tried logging in via VPN?
Back to top

amother




Burlywood
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 10:46 am
sequoia wrote:
Please PM me if so.

Thanks.

Netflix is overrated. I am finding apps like Peacock and Tubi (and even Pluto Tv) to be better with more shows especially older shows that I love to watch. Check to see what kind of free apps you have in your country before paying any money for anything (and yes, netflix is cracking down on password sharing so may as well try all the free apps anyway).
Back to top

amother




Turquoise
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 12:20 pm
How much does a Netflix subscription cost?
Depending on cost, I'd be happy to gift you a subscription.
I don't have Netflix, so can't share login info. If I had Netflix, I'd share my login info with you.

Edited to add:
I googled it, in the USA a basic plan is 9 dollars a month.
I'm happy to gift it to you, though don't want to out myself.

If you are willing to accept this gift, let's figure out how to make it happen.
Back to top

amother




Denim
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 12:44 pm
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
How much does a Netflix subscription cost?
Depending on cost, I'd be happy to gift you a subscription.
I don't have Netflix, so can't share login info. If I had Netflix, I'd share my login info with you.

Edited to add:
I googled it, in the USA a basic plan is 9 dollars a month.
I'm happy to gift it to you, though don't want to out myself.

If you are willing to accept this gift, let's figure out how to make it happen.


As far as I understand she wants a continuous subscription, not just one month. That is really sweet of you though.
Op does your friend live in the same country as you? If so it doesn’t work. Also she might have decided she doesn’t want to pay anymore but is embarrassed to tell you. Or she gave her login to too many people.
Back to top

sequoia




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 12:47 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
As far as I understand she wants a continuous subscription, not just one month. That is really sweet of you though.
Op does your friend live in the same country as you? If so it doesn’t work. Also she might have decided she doesn’t want to pay anymore but is embarrassed to tell you. Or she gave her login to too many people.


She’s in the US, I’m in Ukraine.

I don’t think so. If she changed the password, it would give me an error message, like incorrect password. Or email doesn’t exist.
Back to top

amother




Turquoise
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 12:47 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
As far as I understand she wants a continuous subscription, not just one month. .

my offer is for a one-year subscription to OP.
Feel free to share an email address and I'll email you.
If you are comfortable with this arrangement.
I'm open to other suggestions.

Edited to add: I just realized I could subscribe and share the login info. However, my concern is that if I have a subscription I'd be tempted to log in and watch. And I really don't have the time for that. So I prefer that you subscribe and I send you the $ via venmo or paypal or cashapp
Back to top

Live+Love




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 3:26 pm
ive never used this before but I once came across netflix sharing passwords on telegram.
Back to top

sequoia




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 4:10 pm
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
my offer is for a one-year subscription to OP.
Feel free to share an email address and I'll email you.
If you are comfortable with this arrangement.
I'm open to other suggestions.

Edited to add: I just realized I could subscribe and share the login info. However, my concern is that if I have a subscription I'd be tempted to log in and watch. And I really don't have the time for that. So I prefer that you subscribe and I send you the $ via venmo or paypal or cashapp


That’s sweet.

Let me see tomorrow.
Back to top
1, 2  Next Recent Topics

Page 1 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Sustainable Weight Loss- Long time successful share with all 17 Tue, May 04 2021, 3:17 pm View last post
Any amothers would be willing to pm with me about parenting?
by amother
22 Fri, Apr 30 2021, 5:32 pm View last post
Share your dairy recipes
by abaker
0 Sun, Apr 25 2021, 4:20 pm View last post
Please share your favorite pareve Trader Joe's products!
by amother
48 Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:27 pm View last post
Have you ever moved? Please share your advice!
by amother
10 Thu, Apr 15 2021, 5:06 pm View last post