Home

Trigger warning - 1st world problem. Salad mate dressing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 2:54 pm
Can’t find it in any stores in Lkwd. What’s going on

amother

Plum

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 3:09 pm
I knowww! I'm hoping its just a production snag because of pesach... Using yitzy's dressing now...

ra_mom

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 3:10 pm
What is with these trigger warnings? 😆

amother

Mauve

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 3:25 pm
ra_mom wrote:
What is with these trigger warnings? 😆

If you don’t put a trigger warning then someone will come into the thread to say “I think you should be quiet and feel thankful that your relatives weren’t in meron”

DrMom

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 3:30 pm
amother [ Mauve ] wrote:
If you don’t put a trigger warning then someone will come into the thread to say “I think you should be quiet and feel thankful that your relatives weren’t in meron”

LOL. I think if you post about salad dressing under "Issues of Concern to Frum Society" or "Emotional Health," then you are begging for responses like that.

But I don't think anyone will snap at you for asking about salad dressing in a forum about food/recipes.

amother

Goldenrod

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 3:39 pm
I found in kosher village
Light ceaser and nish nosh

amother

OP

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 3:48 pm
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:
I found in kosher village
Light ceaser and nish nosh

I’m looking for lemon garlic

amother

Lavender

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 3:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’m looking for lemon garlic

They didn't seem to have that flavor for pesach so you might have to wait for their next run.

Lovable

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 4:06 pm
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
They didn't seem to have that flavor for pesach so you might have to wait for their next run.

They are selling it in Bp

Crookshanks

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 4:18 pm
DrMom wrote:
LOL. I think if you post about salad dressing under "Issues of Concern to Frum Society" or "Emotional Health," then you are begging for responses like that.

But I don't think anyone will snap at you for asking about salad dressing in a forum about food/recipes.

I know it's funny but it's actually been happening to posters here in completely unrelated threads Smile
Therefore, trigger warning

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 4:51 pm
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:

I got the Pesach version brought to me from Chicago...

amother

OP

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 4:55 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
I got the Pesach version brought to me from Chicago...

I don’t think ur crazy! I’m dieting and just ran out and it’s my go to dressing. I feel like I don’t enjoy salads Now and that was my daily lunch

amother

Salmon

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 5:45 pm
I feel your pain. For over a year we couldn't find NOT fat-free pareve creamy Italian dressing of any brand, just poppy, Caesar, Ranch, etc. We just found some Haddar!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 9:32 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I don’t think ur crazy! I’m dieting and just ran out and it’s my go to dressing. I feel like I don’t enjoy salads Now and that was my daily lunch

Lol, I didn't write that clearly. I'm not obsessed with it, and actually never had it till Pesach. A guest brought it with her because she likes it. I was just posting to clarify there was a Pesach run and it was available at least in the Midwest, since there was a post saying they don't think there was a Pesach run 😉

tweety1

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 9:37 pm
Crookshanks wrote:
I know it's funny but it's actually been happening to posters here in completely unrelated threads Smile
Therefore, trigger warning

I was gonna say the same. Unfortunately.

flowerpower

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 9:38 pm
amother [ Plum ] wrote:
I knowww! I'm hoping its just a production snag because of pesach... Using yitzy's dressing now...

Same!
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen