Home

Which company sells good quality Sheitels for cheap?
1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 12:58 am
?
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 1:38 pm
Bump
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 7:08 pm
Bump
Back to top

alwayssmiling




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 7:09 pm
For what occasion?
Back to top

ra_mom




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 7:11 pm
Malky Wigs
Back to top

amother




Papaya
 

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 7:12 pm
Just out of curiosity, years and years ago (like 15-20) I bought Jacqueline from Mindel Press. They were also SO reasonable priced (like low hundreds). I usually wear a tichel and don’t often wear my shaitals, so they are still in great shape (at least I am happy with them) when I have the rare simcha.
Does This all still exist? I was/am still so happy many many years later and would go back in a heartbeat if I was changing my style or making a simcha and wanted to buy new.
Back to top

amother




Jade
 

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 7:13 pm
I see you keep bumping this up. I’m a SM, ama. Good quality wigs are generally not cheap. You can do something like an Irene/eva&chloe/Sary/Miri. Your gonna pay 15-2k or more w/o a lace depending on length. I tell people you’ll get 2 good years out of them. A lot of times they last lingers but generally start deteriorating at the 2 year mark
Back to top

EPL




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 8:18 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
I see you keep bumping this up. I’m a SM, ama. Good quality wigs are generally not cheap. You can do something like an Irene/eva&chloe/Sary/Miri. Your gonna pay 15-2k or more w/o a lace depending on length. I tell people you’ll get 2 good years out of them. A lot of times they last lingers but generally start deteriorating at the 2 year mark


As a SM, have you heard of Jolene, and are they better priced than the Sary or Miri and nicer quality?
Back to top

proudmomma




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:02 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
I see you keep bumping this up. I’m a SM, ama. Good quality wigs are generally not cheap. You can do something like an Irene/eva&chloe/Sary/Miri. Your gonna pay 15-2k or more w/o a lace depending on length. I tell people you’ll get 2 good years out of them. A lot of times they last lingers but generally start deteriorating at the 2 year mark


Isn't that true of all wigs? I believe that the super natural and sleek shaitels of today don't last more than 2-3 years regardless of price. Unless of course they are only worn occasionally- then they obviously last longer.
Many people buy an expensive wig that they only wear to Simchos, then they're convinced it lasts longer because of the price tag.

Is there a wig you reccomend that can be worn daily and will last longer?
Back to top

SuperWify




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:10 pm
As a costumer I can tell you:

Irene
Eva and Chole

Definitely got my monies worth on these.

I had bad experiences with other cheap companies which I won’t name publicly.
Back to top

amother




Bisque
 

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:41 pm
I have great experiance with my miri
Back to top

amother




Bronze
 

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 10:16 pm
I still love my 3 year old Irene. Paid less then 1,000$ I think it’s 18”.
I think irenes are the best bet. There are also sales sometimes
Back to top

amother




Forestgreen
 

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 10:22 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
I see you keep bumping this up. I’m a SM, ama. Good quality wigs are generally not cheap. You can do something like an Irene/eva&chloe/Sary/Miri. Your gonna pay 15-2k or more w/o a lace depending on length. I tell people you’ll get 2 good years out of them. A lot of times they last lingers but generally start deteriorating at the 2 year mark


Are you familiar with Rosemary? Are they good quality?
Back to top

amother




Jade
 

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 10:29 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
Are you familiar with Rosemary? Are they good quality?


Yes I am, ive had one a few years back and it was one of my nicest wigs.
Back to top

amother




Jade
 

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 10:30 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
I still love my 3 year old Irene. Paid less then 1,000$ I think it’s 18”.
I think irenes are the best bet. There are also sales sometimes


People are very happy with Irenes. The idea of not spending a lot and being able to get something new every few years appeals to a lot of people

eta- I don’t foresee any sales with the current shortage Sad
Back to top

amother




Jade
 

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 10:32 pm
proudmomma wrote:
Isn't that true of all wigs? I believe that the super natural and sleek shaitels of today don't last more than 2-3 years regardless of price. Unless of course they are only worn occasionally- then they obviously last longer.
Many people buy an expensive wig that they only wear to Simchos, then they're convinced it lasts longer because of the price tag.

Is there a wig you reccomend that can be worn daily and will last longer?


Not really. From the above brands listed - I went thru 3 cheap ones in the life span of one expensive one that I was alternating with for weekday. And my “expensive” one was a 2800 Kiki. U can barely get anything for that nowadays
Back to top

amother




Jade
 

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 10:33 pm
EPL wrote:
As a SM, have you heard of Jolene, and are they better priced than the Sary or Miri and nicer quality?


I’m not familiar Sad sorry
Back to top

amother




Forestgreen
 

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 11:08 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
Yes I am, ive had one a few years back and it was one of my nicest wigs.


Ok thanks!
Back to top

amother




Taupe
 

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 12:06 am
jade, what do you say about the esther aron.... whats the quality and what does it compare to?
Back to top

amother




Cerulean
 

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 12:11 am
What about mazali? They're cheaper
Back to top
1, 2  Next Recent Topics

Page 1 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Where to buy a nice but cheap dinette set. Ikea?
by amother
18 Yesterday at 11:44 pm View last post
Kashering Company Lakewood area
by lbrfn
0 Wed, Jun 16 2021, 1:46 pm View last post
Cheap root canal
by amother
11 Mon, Jun 14 2021, 6:48 pm View last post
Place in BP that dyes Sheitels, w "Artistry" in the name?
by amother
1 Mon, Jun 14 2021, 2:03 pm View last post
Cheap work appropriate tees
by amother
11 Sun, Jun 13 2021, 10:22 pm View last post