Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Financial Aid College

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 7:21 am
Would anyone be able to recommend someone who walks people through if h the process?
Thanks!

amother
Brown

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 7:45 am
The first thing you will have to do is go on to fafsa.gov
Fill out application.

amother
Plum

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 7:53 am
Word to the wise, do not sign on any Parents Plus Loans, which are loans that you co-sign and if your kids don't make payments on, then you are responsible

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 6:23 pm
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
The first thing you will have to do is go on to fafsa.gov
Fill out application.

I did that but we only qualified for loans. I’m not very savvy with these things so was wondering if there are any professional... not sure what the title would be.... who assist in this area.

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 6:25 pm
Which college is it for? I think one of the frum college programs walks you through the process

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 6:27 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
Which college is it for? I think one of the frum college programs walks you through the process

My child is in one of the frum programs. They do have someone available to help but she wasn’t so helpful. I’d prefer to pay someone who has our best interests in mind and isn’t just replying to the next email.

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 7:48 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My child is in one of the frum programs. They do have someone available to help but she wasn’t so helpful. I’d prefer to pay someone who has our best interests in mind and isn’t just replying to the next email.

I assume at this point it would be lh for you to say which one she's in, but I remembered that the one that helps with the financial aid process is tti.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children