Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Travel to israel question need to vaccinate?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 2:01 pm
Looking to book flight to israel for sukkos, the Israeli Government website says (as of now ... if I understood right) either you quarantine for 2 weeks upon arrival or show proof of antibodies or vaccination
Does this apply to little kids also? Do they also need to show vaccination etc ?

Elfrida

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 2:04 pm
Anything could change by Sukkot.

As of now, I think they aren't allowing entry to children.

Once vaccines for 12 - 16 are allowed, Israel will probably require that age group to be vaccinated.

amother
White

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 2:04 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Looking to book flight to israel for sukkos, the Israeli Government website says (as of now ... if I understood right) either you quarantine for 2 weeks upon arrival or show proof of antibodies or vaccination
Does this apply to little kids also? Do they also need to show vaccination etc ?

Yes, it applies to kids. Vaccine, negative covid test, or antibody test. Policy may change till then though.

amother
Teal

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 2:39 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
Yes, it applies to kids. Vaccine, negative covid test, or antibody test. Policy may change till then though.

Babies under 1 are exempt though I believe.

amother
Mustard

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 2:43 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:

I believe its negative covid test AND vaccination or antibody test.

Teomima

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 2:47 pm
You need to have a negative pcr test within 72 hours of flying. If you are vaccinated/have already had covid, you may be released early from quarantine pending the results of a serological test. Children are required to follow the same procedures as adults.

amother
Aqua

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 2:56 pm
I don't know what the rules will be for Succos, but right now Israel is not accepting foreign vaccination or recovery records because they caught people with forged documents. So right now the airlines are requiring negative covid tests to get on the airplane and Israel is requiring negative covid tests upon arrival at the airport plus quarantine until and unless you can prove you either had covid or the vaccine with an antibody test.

DrMom

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 3:22 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
I don't know what the rules will be for Succos, but right now Israel is not accepting foreign vaccination or recovery records because they caught people with forged documents. So right now the airlines are requiring negative covid tests to get on the airplane and Israel is requiring negative covid tests upon arrival at the airport plus quarantine until and unless you can prove you either had covid or the vaccine with an antibody test.

Israel is REQUIRING vaccination or recovery records to enter the country. IN ADDITION, a series of negative tests is required for early release from the usual 2-week quarantine.

Elfrida

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 3:28 pm
Right now they are only allowing in first degree relatives of Israeli citizens. Partly because they haven't seen their family for a very long time, but also because they are easier to trace if there is any infection, since they have that family link.

By Sukkot they are hoping to be able to open up to general tourism. There will have to be a whole new system in place for that, and the details may depend on which country you are coming from. You can't count on the system today to give any real indication about what will be by Sukkot.

The only thing I'm willing to say is certain, is that you will need health insurance including covid complications.

Lovable

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 3:34 pm
The world has gone mad, thats all I can say
#bringmoshiachnow
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics