Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
I had COVID a year ago Should I take the second vaccine
Previous  1  2

amother
Gold

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 7:57 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’m so scared. Are you ok now? What happened exactly.

Thanks, I'm okay now, I had a very high fever, almost 104 and it wouldn't go down and my heart rate was very high. It was scary, so careful with the 2nd shot! For me it was scarier than Covid because I had mild Covid and didn't even have a fever when I had Covid!

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 10:56 am
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
Thanks, I'm okay now, I had a very high fever, almost 104 and it wouldn't go down and my heart rate was very high. It was scary, so careful with the 2nd shot! For me it was scarier than Covid because I had mild Covid and didn't even have a fever when I had Covid!

I also had mild COVID. After few month or more I started to have chest pain at night few times or more. It was really painful. I didn’t go to the hospital maybe I should have gone. Also heart palpitations. I was fatigued for a long time. I think the first vaccine gave me back my energy mostly. Recently I started smelling weird bad smells. Idk if to take the second vaccine because of the new covid strand.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 10:58 am
amother [ Gold ] wrote:

Did you talk to your doctor about your reaction to the vaccine?

amother
Gold

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 11:19 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Did you talk to your doctor about your reaction to the vaccine?

I didn't talk to my doctor yet, but I will when I go there soon. It was scary, I never had a fever this high in my entire life! I slso want to check for allergies to see if I'm allergic to any component of the Pfizer.

GLUE

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 4:30 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Idk if it will

Are you in touch with any support groups for long Covid? If you are ask if any one took two vaccines and how they felt after the 2nd one.

If you get a very positive response then take the 2nd one.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics