Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
For those who think the vaccine isn't safe
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 11:52 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Many doctors do the OPPOSITE.

Doctors tell their patients to take vaccines because they fear losing their license if they don't.

But some Doctors DON'T take the vaccine for themselves or their families.

PS It could be your doctor was FORCED to take the vax - mandatory for health care workers.

My dr told me not to take the vaccine. Unfortunately, it will be forced and I may not have a choice but until then I will not be taking it as per the advice of my dr (who did take it btw). Hopefully, I will be able to get a medical exemption once they start forcing it.
Funny that the grandma killers are also going to be the ones forcing people to take the vaccine that has no long term study and current side effects are being ignored and shoved under the rug. Except that everything in medicine has side effects so how can a vaccine (with no long term studies and current unblinded studies) not have any side effects?

#BestBubby

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 11:52 am
miami85 wrote:
What needs to happen is people need to demonstrate that the vaccine is good and we can go about our lives again. I don't expect to "never get covid" now that I am vaccinated--with no side effects B"H-- but I do expect to have MORE immunity if I were exposed and have a chance at being MINIMALLY affected, and that since seniors are now vaccinated we can see each other and not worry that giving a hug is really a "kiss of death"

This whole "wearing a mask while vaccinated" and "outdoors" is just bizarre and begs the question of "what exactly is your game plan" how about figuring out WHO is still getting infected--location, demographic, what kind of exposure rather than blanket "Everyone must still wear a mask". My kids have been wearing masks in school all year, most of them are getting disgusting by now--and I wash them regularly, but I have a kid who chews the inside (I made my own), I don't think the masks have ever been doing all that much so I'm not worried. So if my kids have been fine all year--yes there was an outbreak in school many kids got it, but each class was only quarantined once the whole year. The whole "believe in the science" mantra has got to be fake when you stop listening to actual science. The whole "scientific model" is based on asking questions, but when questions are verboten then you have to wonder if they ever truly believed in science in the first place.

Making people wear masks AFTER vaccination is more evidence that Masks are about control -
taking away our freedom, not Health.

southernbubby

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 11:56 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Making people wear masks AFTER vaccination is more evidence that Masks are about control -
taking away our freedom, not Health.

Basically, someone would have to check vaccination records on anyone entering a location without a mask.
I didn't feel safe when I had covid. What was your experience?

amother
Salmon

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 11:56 am
busymother wrote:
https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dr-sherri-tenpenny-explains-how-the-depopulation-covid-vaccines-will-start-working-in-3-6-months/

I know Dr. Tenpenny (I'm from Cleveland) and I would not trust her. She has fringe opinions on many widely accepted medical issues.

amother
Tangerine

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 11:59 am
Can someone link to the unblinded studies being referenced in this thread? And what does it mean that they got rid of the control group, that they all got vaccinated since then?

#BestBubby

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 12:01 pm
amother [ Salmon ] wrote:
I know Dr. Tenpenny (I'm from Cleveland) and I would not trust her. She has fringe opinions on many widely accepted medical issues.

Galileo also had "fringe" opinions - that the earth & planets revolved around the sun while the
church and other "experts" (who did not want to be executed) insisted that the sun and planets
revolved around the earth. And we all know that Galileo was RIGHT - although threatened with death!

If you know history then you know governments have always LIED to the people and those
with the "fringe" opinions were warning people - were telling them the TRUTH.

If you don't know history, then you are doomed to repeat it.

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 12:01 pm
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
Can someone link to the unblinded studies being referenced in this thread? And what does it mean that they got rid of the control group, that they all got vaccinated since then?

People who participated in the studies were offered to get the vaccine if they were part of the control group.

It wasn't designed to be a long term study.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 12:02 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Basically, someone would have to check vaccination records on anyone entering a location without a mask.
I didn't feel safe when I had covid. What was your experience?

If the vaccine works then it should protect you regardless of what anyone else does. So why would you be afraid not to wear a mask or be around people who may or may not have gotten the vaccine? Same with the stores, if the employees took the vaccine then they should be protected regardless of what anyone else does unless you are saying that the vaccine doesnt work and we will never be protected? Or is that what you have been conditioned to believe to the point where you yourself dont even believe that the vaccine works?

Btw, if you had covid then you should be protected by either anti-bodies or the T-cell. Did you check for that? Why would you take the vaccine that you yourself admit doesnt work if you are already immune to covid? And if you are not immune then what makes you think the vaccine will help (especially since you cant even remove the mask once you are vaccinated)?

#BestBubby

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 12:14 pm
Folks, you did not speak out when they came for the MMR anti-vaxxers

And now that you are anti-covid19 experimental vax, the government is going after YOU!

One should ALWAYS be against Government COERCION (mandates)
- even if you personally are OK with the policy.

Last edited by #BestBubby on Mon, May 10 2021, 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

busymother

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 12:19 pm
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
Took a brief look will try to look for actual literature later. I didn't see any study about the immune response in animals linked there.

I always look at the original research. Anything can be twisted in whichever direction a speaker prefers.

Here’s one:
https://factcheckedorg.files.w.....1.pdf

southernbubby

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 12:20 pm
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
If the vaccine works then it should protect you regardless of what anyone else does. So why would you be afraid not to wear a mask or be around people who may or may not have gotten the vaccine? Same with the stores, if the employees took the vaccine then they should be protected regardless of what anyone else does unless you are saying that the vaccine doesnt work and we will never be protected? Or is that what you have been conditioned to believe to the point where you yourself dont even believe that the vaccine works?

Btw, if you had covid then you should be protected by either anti-bodies or the T-cell. Did you check for that? Why would you take the vaccine that you yourself admit doesnt work if you are already immune to covid? And if you are not immune then what makes you think the vaccine will help (especially since you cant even remove the mask once you are vaccinated)?

If everyone was vaccinated then it would presumably be harder for the virus to spread but nobody is forced to take it and a large percentage of people won't take it, including essential workers.
If a place requires a mask, I would rather comply than make people nervous

#BestBubby

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 12:22 pm
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
People who participated in the studies were offered to get the vaccine if they were part of the control group.

Or the pharmaceuticall industry wants to cover-up long-term harm from the vaccine.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 12:26 pm
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
Took a brief look will try to look for actual literature later. I didn't see any study about the immune response in animals linked there.

I always look at the original research. Anything can be twisted in whichever direction a speaker prefers.

If the bolded is true then what makes you trust the vaccine manufacturers who have not conducted any long term studies and have unblinded the studies they did have? Who dismiss all side effects and deaths that is being reported by thousands of people? And have zero liability and cant be sued or held accountable if something does go wrong (which is dismissed and invalidated to begin with)? They have absolutely nothing to lose and dont care if people die or get injured, they still make their money so how can you trust or believe anything they say?

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 12:29 pm
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:

If it's not a long term study how do we prove there are no long term effects? We obviously don't. And that's one of the reasons why people are concerned its not safe.

southernbubby

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 12:34 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Galileo also had "fringe" opinions - that the earth & planets revolved around the sun while the
church and other "experts" (who did not want to be executed) insisted that the sun and planets
revolved around the earth. And we all know that Galileo was RIGHT - although threatened with death!

If you know history then you know governments have always LIED to the people and those
with the "fringe" opinions were warning people - were telling them the TRUTH.

If you don't know history, then you are doomed to repeat it.

Yeah but there are loads of fringe opinions and they couldn't possibly all be right.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 12:39 pm
southernbubby wrote:
If everyone was vaccinated then it would presumably be harder for the virus to spread but nobody is forced to take it and a large percentage of people won't take it, including essential workers.
If a place requires a mask, I would rather comply than make people nervous

But you didnt answer my question. If the vaccine works then why would you be afraid to just live your life regardless of what anyone else does or doesnt do? Either it gives you immunity and protection against the virus so you dont have to worry about other people or it doesnt give you immunity and its a scam. You cant have it both way.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 12:40 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Yeah but there are loads of fringe opinions and they couldn't possibly all be right.

People have to do their own research.

I though that was the whole point of an educated public - so the people don't have to blindly
trust the "experts" but can read and research and make their own decisions.

southernbubby

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 12:58 pm
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:

I checked antibodies two weeks after Covid and it was 83.1 which was really good but I didn't check again after that and figured that there was stronger and longer lasting antibodies from the vaccine. Where did I say that people who are immune can't benefit from the vaccine?
I am always with my family so I felt that I have to protect myself any way that I can, short of becoming a hermit.

smss

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 1:06 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
People have to do their own research.

I though that was the whole point of an educated public - so the people don't have to blindly
trust the "experts" but can read and research and make their own decisions.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/s.....535ea

fleetwood

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 1:16 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
What do you think "vaccine passports" are?

What do you think MANDATORY for students, teachers and health care professionals is?

Nope. Coerced means having someone vaccinate you against your will. Being unable to do certain things unless you are vaccinated is not coercion.
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics