Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How is it legal?
  Previous  1  2  3 11 12  13  14  Next

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 6:27 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
It's not the vaccine that has been a disaster but the government using a flu that has a 98%
survival rate as an excuse to take away our FREEDOM and Destroy our Livelihoods that have
been a disaster!

College students are at LESS RISK of Covid then the seasonal flu so there is no excuse for
this tyranny.

And this vaccine is EXPERIMENTAL - it is NOT FDA approved.

And some believe it may make people STERILE so it should be ILLEGAL to force YOUNG PEOPLE
to take this vaccine!

Your freedom ends at my daughter's right to safe in-person learning at CUNY.

I didn't like businesses and schools that didn't enforce masking before there were vaccines so I took my business elsewhere. If you don't like businesses or schools that enforce vaccination and/or masking then you have the freedom to take your business elsewhere.

HealthCoach

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 6:28 pm
There are too many many deaths by coincidence. When they will examine the statistics of heart attack deaths by those vaccinated within 48 hours and those unvaccinated they will find a difference. I will leave it to the Israeli researchers that published this, since it seems along the same lines http://www.nakim.org/israel-fo.....cture

southernbubby

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 6:35 pm
HealthCoach wrote:
There are too many many deaths by coincidence. When they will examine the statistics of heart attack deaths by those vaccinated within 48 hours and those unvaccinated they will find a difference. I will leave it to the Israeli researchers that published this, since it seems along the same lines http://www.nakim.org/israel-fo.....cture

Again, I always look at antivaxers as having their own agenda and there is usually another side of the story. At the same time, the Sinopharm vaccine from China is not nearly as effective as claimed.

southernbubby

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 6:46 pm
Toggle navigation
Health Feedback
Reviews of articles from: nakim.org
CLAIM REVIEWS
Data from Israel showed that the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine reduces the likelihood of dying from COVID-19; analysis in a forum post claiming the opposite is flawed
CLAIM
“the Pfizer vaccines, for the elderly, killed during the 5-week vaccination period about 40 times more people than the disease itself would have killed”
SOURCE: Haim Yativ, Children’s Health Defense, GreenMedInfo

Published: 09 Mar 2021

VERDICT

Search for:
Search Health Feedback
health feedback

COMMUNITY
Reviewers

Community standards

Apply to become a reviewer

ORGANIZATION
About

Our method to evaluate articles

Our method to evaluate claims

GET IN TOUCH
Contact us

FOLLOW US

The verdict on this was Flawed Reasoning!!!

#BestBubby

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 8:08 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
Your freedom ends at my daughter's right to safe in-person learning at CUNY.

I didn't like businesses and schools that didn't enforce masking before there were vaccines so I took my business elsewhere. If you don't like businesses or schools that enforce vaccination and/or masking then you have the freedom to take your business elsewhere.

Your Freedom ends at injecting a substance into my daughter's arm that has RISK of
death or permanent injury.

Nobody has the right to FORCE RISK on another person.

If your daughter is afraid, let her take classes online.

amother
Black

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 8:12 pm
Your freedom ends at exposing people to the virus, which has RISK. If you're afraid of the vaccine, stay home and don't get it.

southernbubby

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 8:13 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Your Freedom ends at injecting a substance into my daughter's arm that has RISK of

It will probably end up that the non vaccinated will be told to go online, just like children who had not gotten the MMR vaccine during the measles outbreak were not let in to school.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 8:15 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Your freedom ends at exposing people to the virus, which has RISK. If you're afraid of the vaccine, stay home and don't get it.

Sticking a needle in one's arm is 100% FORCING RISK on someone.

But you have no proof that I am carrying the virus and exposing you to risk.

As it says in the Torah - a Certain thing has Precedence of a "maybe".

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 8:17 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

Nobody is forcing your daughter to take a vaccine. She can take the risk that she's going to die, or be permanently injured, like hundreds of thousands of Americans.

If your daughter is afraid, let HER stay home. Why should everyone bow to your benighted and unscientific conspiracy theories?

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 8:18 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Sticking a needle in one's arm is 100% FORCING RISK on someone.

But you have no proof that I am carrying the virus and exposing you to risk.

As it says in the Torah - a Certain thing has Precedence of a "maybe".

But no one is forcing her to stick a needle in her arm. She's free not to. She just cannot take advantage of things set aside for vaccinated people.

Her choice.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 8:22 pm
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
But no one is forcing her to stick a needle in her arm. She's free not to. She just cannot take advantage of things set aside for vaccinated people.

Her choice.

And nobody is forcing those who are terrified of unvaccinated to come in contact with them.

They are free to take classes online.

southernbubby

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 8:26 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
And nobody is forcing those who are terrified of unvaccinated to come in contact with them.

They are free to take classes online.

Everyone is free to take classes online but not everyone is free to take classes in person. The professor may object to being in a room with students who are not vaccinated. Yes I know that he is free to get vaccinated but that might not be good enough for him.

HealthCoach

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:48 pm
Quote:
If your daughter is afraid, let HER stay home. Why should everyone bow to your benighted and unscientific conspiracy theories?

If the vaccine is effective, why can’t the other students that are afraid of covid vaccinate against it to protect themselves. That’s the way an effective vaccine works.

amother
Black

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:52 pm
HealthCoach wrote:
Quote:

If the vaccine is effective, why can’t the other students that are afraid of covid vaccinate against it to protect themselves. That’s the way an effective vaccine works.

That's not how probability works. A vaccine reduces the chances of catching it. It's not 100% but it's much better than nothing. Also, what does being afraid have to do with it? COVID is dangerous for people who don't fear it too.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:55 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
That's not how probability works. A vaccine reduces the chances of catching it. It's not 100% but it's much better than nothing. Also, what does being afraid have to do with it? COVID is dangerous for people who don't fear it too.

And vaccines can kill or injure those who don't fear it too.

Bottom line: Covid has risks.

Vaccine has risks

BUT young people's risks from Covid are close to zero.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:56 pm
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:

Her choice.

If the vaccine works, what are you afraid of?

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:57 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

BUT young people's risks from Covid are close to zero.

how would we know that? no long term study.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 10:06 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
how would we know that? no long term study.

We have a year and half of seeing that young people seldom catch Covid, if they do
catch Covid it is virtually always a mild case. And it is rare for young people to transmit Covid.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 10:08 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
We have a year and half of seeing that young people seldom catch Covid, if they do
catch Covid it is virtually always a mild case. And it is rare for young people to transmit Covid.

thats not a long term study.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 10:09 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
thats not a long term study.

It's long enough to know that young people have virtually no risk from Covid.
Page 12 of 14   Previous  1  2  3 11 12  13  14  Next Recent Topics