Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do you know what's in the covid vaccines?
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 12:16 am
Do you?!

The Pfizer & Moderna vaccines contain salt, sugar, lipids (fat) and mRNA - which is like a Snapchat message that teaches your body how to create antibodies and then DISAPPEARS.
mRNA has NO way to alter your DNA. It cannot do that.
(Moderna also contains acetic acid - an ingredient you probably eat all the time in the form of vinegar - and acid stabilizers.)

What are you so afraid of? All you "young healthy people who aren't afraid of covid" (which, btw, is an entire viral RNA genome - for those of you freaking out about mRNA...), what do you think these ingredients could possibly do to you?

(Yes, there is the small chance of triggering a *treatable* allergic reaction. And of course, your body mounting an immune response isn't always pleasant. Other than that... what is it that you are afraid of??)

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 12:21 am
Red #40 definitely more harmful...

Genuine question for the people who are hesitant about or against the vaccine:

Do you consume (or allow your kids to consume) junk food, candy, soda, etc?

(Including one-time allowance for simchos?)

Thanks, I'm curious abt this

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 12:24 am
Mercola

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 12:29 am
amother [ Aquamarine ] wrote:
Mercola

I don't want to hear "but what if what if what if..."

What if the covid vaccine cures heart disease?
What if it cures infertility?
What if it makes your arms turn green and drop off?

You have to propose a mechanism by which it could do those things you're accusing it of!

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 12:33 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I don't want to hear "but what if what if what if..."

What if the covid vaccine cures heart disease?
What if it cures infertility?
What if it makes your arms turn green and drop off?

You have to propose a mechanism by which it could do those things you're accusing it of!

You asked "what are you afraid of". I posted the link because it addresses many of my concerns and it was easier than typing out a lengthy answer.

You don't want to hear it? Ok. But you asked, so.... WHATEVER.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 12:37 am
You asked "what are you afraid of". I posted the link because it addresses many of my concerns and it was easier than typing out a lengthy answer.

You don't want to hear it? Ok. But you asked, so.... WHATEVER.

I think you missed my point, which was that:
You have to propose a mechanism by which it could do those things you're accusing it of.

You cannot *just* say "what if??"
Which is all Dr. Mercola is doing.

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 12:37 am
Mercola

I hope whoever reads this article about covid 'spin' can detect the writers 'spin'.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 12:47 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I think you missed my point, which was that:
You have to propose a mechanism by which it could do those things you're accusing it of.

You cannot *just* say "what if??"
Which is all Dr. Mercola is doing.

I don't have to anything.

The drug companies have to prove that their product is safe. Short term and long term.

They have not done this.

We don't presume it to be safe until proven otherwise. It isn't supposed to work that way.

None of these drug companies have ANY financial liability if people are injured or killed from their vaccines. And they are making billions upon billions selling this stuff.

And they all have bad track records.

My immune system on the other hand, B"H, has a very good track record. I get sick, I recover. I'm sticking with that.

You guys all want to gamble with your lives, with your children's lives? I wish you only the best. I hope it turns out that all of these shots are super-duper safe.

But in the meantime, take your shot if you like and leave those of us who aren't interested alone. It's not your business to demand others take experimental drugs.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 2:03 am

The drug companies have to prove that their product is safe. Short term and long term.

They have not done this.

We don't presume it to be safe until proven otherwise. It isn't supposed to work that way.

None of these drug companies have ANY financial liability if people are injured or killed from their vaccines. And they are making billions upon billions selling this stuff.

My immune system on the other hand, B"H, has a very good track record. I get sick, I recover. I'm sticking with that.

You guys all want to gamble with your lives, with your children's lives? I wish you only the best. I hope it turns out that all of these shots are super-duper safe.

But in the meantime, take your shot if you like and leave those of us who aren't interested alone. It's not your business to demand others take experimental drugs.

I'm not demanding that you get the vaccine, but I think intellectual honesty demands that you have a mechanism in mind by which salt, sugar, fat and mRNA can kill or maim you before claiming that they do.

At the end of the day it's a numbers game - based on our real-world data, however low your chances are of dying or being harmed in the long-term by covid itself (possibly not as low as you've maybe been led to believe), the chance of any theoretical long term vaccine side effect that appears only years down the road is infinitesimal. The vaccine just doesn't stay in your system long enough for that to make any sense at all.

So if you don't want to get it, don't get it, but have the honesty to admit you're avoiding a tiny theoretical risk while exposing yourself to a greater, known risk.

Kind of like if I would say "what if wearing a seat belt damages your internal organs?!?" (despite there obviously being no mechanism that would explain this) and choose not to wear a seat belt, putting myself and everyone else in the car at an actual, serious risk of injury or death. But hey, I've driven in a car loads of times, and I've never been in a crash yet, so it probably won't happen!

mamma llama

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 2:15 am

Baruch Hashem for that, but the immune system can only do so much with more severe illnesses. It's almost like saying, "Hey, ants are cute and harmless, and ants and hornets are both insects, so I'm sure that it's okay to play football with a hornets' nest.

I'm not saying to do anything you don't want to, but this reason just bugged me and made me think of all the people who felt that way and ended up getting very sick. Sad

chanatron1000

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 2:19 am
I plan to live forever. So far, so good.

tweety1

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 2:20 am

They have not done this.

Why are you Anon?!?! This post is soooo good. It's meant to be in all caps and bold.

amother
Silver

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 6:32 am

Aquamarine, I definitely hear what you are saying but there is an epidemiologic issue that you are missing. Your immune system BH is fabulous but, even if a person can fight off Covid they will likely still infect several others, and those will infect several others, and that grows exponentially - many of these people don't have such a fabulous immune system and will not survive or will have long term effects.

This was our thought process when we buckled down and sheltered for longer than most. We are young and healthy and don't have elderly parents near by, but we felt responsible for our entire community.

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 7:44 am
tweety1 wrote:
Why are you Anon?!?! This post is soooo good. It's meant to be in all caps and bold.

What does it matter if she posts anon or not?? How does that make a difference since she is using a screen name anyway. Not sure why people respond to posts they don't like by saying they posted anonymous. How is that a mature response? And yes, I'm aware that I posted anonymous.

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 7:44 am
[quote="tweety1"]Why are you Anon?!?! This post is soooo good. It's meant to be in all caps and

Duplicate

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:34 am
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:
Red #40 definitely more harmful...

Genuine question for the people who are hesitant about or against the vaccine:

Do you consume (or allow your kids to consume) junk food, candy, soda, etc?

(Including one-time allowance for simchos?)

Thanks, I'm curious abt this

No, we do not. We also do not eat GMO's or pesiticide laden foods or put them on our skin. We also do not eat animals that were raised against tzar baalei chaim. We also avoid processed foods. We do not eat preservatives. We also do not use Western medicine in preventitive health, only for emergency medicine. We believe only in traditional medicine as preventitive.

Tell me, does that make it better or more understandable for you? Does it sit better that you know it is not hypocracy?

We do not consider the things most people eat as food but as slow harmful edible products. Now how does this affect your opinion?

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 10:18 am
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
No, we do not. We also do not eat GMO's or pesiticide laden foods or put them on our skin. We also do not eat animals that were raised against tzar baalei chaim. We also avoid processed foods. We do not eat preservatives. We also do not use Western medicine in preventitive health, only for emergency medicine. We believe only in traditional medicine as preventitive.

Tell me, does that make it better or more understandable for you? Does it sit better that you know it is not hypocracy?

We do not consider the things most people eat as food but as slow harmful edible products. Now how does this affect your opinion?

It shows me that you don't make evidence-based decisions about many things, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you don't when it comes to vaccines either.

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 10:32 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Do you?!

The Pfizer & Moderna vaccines contain salt, sugar, lipids (fat) and mRNA - which is like a Snapchat message that teaches your body how to create antibodies and then DISAPPEARS.
mRNA has NO way to alter your DNA. It cannot do that.
(Moderna also contains acetic acid - an ingredient you probably eat all the time in the form of vinegar - and acid stabilizers.)

What are you so afraid of? All you "young healthy people who aren't afraid of covid" (which, btw, is an entire viral RNA genome - for those of you freaking out about mRNA...), what do you think these ingredients could possibly do to you?

(Yes, there is the small chance of triggering a *treatable* allergic reaction. And of course, your body mounting an immune response isn't always pleasant. Other than that... what is it that you are afraid of??)

The mRNA may technically disappear, but the effects it has on your body may not.

elsily

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 10:37 am
Aquamarine, If it were Ebola, would you rely on your immune system as you have done your entire life? Or would you take the vaccine? Just curious.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 10:59 am
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
The mRNA may technically disappear, but the effects it has on your body may not.

I’m so glad for that!! The effects of the mRNA is what will keep me safe from covid so I’m very glad that they won’t disappear!

Anon because you are
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics