Home

Yosef Azriel ben Chaya Michal יוסף עזריאל בן חיה מיכל

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 1:08 pm
Someone sent me this website: http://5minutesforyossi.com/

It's for the 15 year old boy who was critically injured in Meron, and is still unconscious and needs our tefillos and mitzvos!

motherfrmisrael

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 1:49 pm
This website is so special. I'm on a whatsapp group for saying tehilim for him, and the mother said it gave them so much chizuk!
And yes, he needs tefilos. Every perek counts!

yksraya

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 1:50 pm
How is he doing today? Any updates? I'm davening for him.

amother

OP

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 2:20 pm
motherfrmisrael wrote:
This website is so special. I'm on a whatsapp group for saying tehilim for him, and the mother said it gave them so much chizuk!
And yes, he needs tefilos. Every perek counts!

Can you post the link?

amother

Seagreen

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 2:33 pm
Bh such a נס! Below from his mother

Hi all....

Chasdei Hashem today has been a truly wonderful day.  

Yossi has been wearing a wrap around his body with a mechanism for heating and cooling to regulate his temperature.  This has now come off, and he is off most of the anesthetics.  According to his most recent eeg, it bh bh bh looks like there isn't any long term brain damage.  This means that although it might be a while, there is a strong possibility that Yossi will be'ezer Hashem get back to his usual driving me crazy self.

Thank you all for your continued tefillos.

Please continue to be mispallel for אלעזר בן רואמה.

With much gratitude, bsuros tovos for all klal Yisrael......Michal 

Pamela

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 2:35 pm
amother [ Seagreen ] wrote:
Bh such a נס! Below from his mother

Hi all....

Chasdei Hashem today has been a truly wonderful day.  

Yossi has been wearing a wrap around his body with a mechanism for heating and cooling to regulate his temperature.  This has now come off, and he is off most of the anesthetics.  According to his most recent eeg, it bh bh bh looks like there isn't any long term brain damage.  This means that although it might be a while, there is a strong possibility that Yossi will be'ezer Hashem get back to his usual driving me crazy self.

Thank you all for your continued tefillos.

Please continue to be mispallel for אלעזר בן רואמה.

With much gratitude, bsuros tovos for all klal Yisrael......Michal 

Chasdei Hashem! TY for the update

amother

Seagreen

Post Sat, May 15 2021, 1:43 pm
Gutten erev shabbos......

Nothing much new to report.  Baruch Hashem Yossi's prognosis is very positive.  It is an incredible turnaround from the beginning of the week.  We accept Ratzon Hashem whatever it is, but so grateful that Yossi's tafkid here is not done, BH!

Yossi was taken off all the anesthetics for a few minutes yesterday, and showed signs of distress, so was put back on, although on a tremendously lower dose than all week.  But it's an excellent sign that he seems to feel pain.  They are giving him a bit more time to heal and will try to lower the anesthesia and wake him up Sunday/Monday iyh.  (Let's see how that goes....he hates being woken up Smile

We visited Yossi's yeshiva, Ohr Torah, yesterday.  Yechiel spoke about Yossi's medical condition and a bit about Torah perspective.  The boys said tehillim bitzibur and sang beautifully.  His classmates, some of whom were with him in Meron, spoke about their experience and a bit about Yossi and how they miss him.  It was very special and uplifting for me to spend time with these quality boys....just as we are so fortunate to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends and family, Yossi is fortunate to have such a wonderful chevra BH.

Thank you all so much for your continued tefillos.  Please continue to daven for אלעזר בן ראומה.

Wishing all of klal Yisrael a good shabbos and lichtig yom tov......Michal

amother

Cerulean

Post Sat, May 15 2021, 1:54 pm
Please keep davening! They have seen so many miracles when they thought things were taking a turn for the worst. I'm on the WhatsApp group and they would have to go for prayers and they would almost seem like an immediate upward turn. A

amother

Seagreen

Post Sat, May 15 2021, 8:58 pm
Yes pls pls keep davening

Shavua tov.....

Some worrying things have developed with yossi over shabbos. He has developed some fever and has some bleeding.  Iyh things will be ok but it seems we may not quite be there yet.

Please continue to daven for both Yossi and elazar.

Thank you so much.....Michal 

amother

Pumpkin

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 10:07 am
Bump

amother

Seagreen

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 4:39 am
Please keep davening

Today is a very powerful day to daven. Please let's daven hard for Yossi.
Michal hopes to send an update but I spoke to her and there's no change. There have been messages going around that he's improved a lot, unfortunately, it's not true. He's opening his eyes a lot but not focusing. They're talking about transferring him soon to a rehab but he still has not woken up

amother

Seagreen

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 4:39 am
Above message was sent to tehillim group not written by me
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed