Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Forehead wrinkles on teen kid

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 7:15 am
I’m shocked that I noticed my child of 15 is displaying forehead wrinkles. It’s really deep and I have no clue what to do. Help Sad

I never was aware that it could start from so young. Any solutions ASAP for me to treat the kid.( respectfully and gently so it gives the child confidence)

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 7:30 am
Are they smile wrinkles?

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 7:33 am
If they're there only when he makes certain facial expressions, that's normal.

If they're there when he's sleeping, then they're true wrinkles. I've seen them in kids as young as 19 in Israel. There's nothing to do to make them go away except Botox, but using a good daily moisturizer and sunscreen every day will help slow down skin aging.

ddmom

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 9:37 am
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
a good daily moisturizer and sunscreen every day will help slow down skin aging.

So true!!! Can't stress this enough!
I know ppl that moved to Israel and got tons of wrinkles within a few months!!! Dry skin and skin exposed to the sun on daily basis will age much much faster !
Moisturizer at night and sunscreen every morning!

lovingmommy3417

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 11:57 am
I had wrinkles that were really deep on my forehead starting as a teen. I was really self conscious of them and started putting on sunscreen and moisturizer every day. I also put on a deep hydrating moisturizer every night. I never skip a day other than shabbos or yt. They have gotten a lot better over time (I'm in my late 20s now), but its definitely just the way my skin is.

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 3:29 pm
Try collagen supplements.

amother
Purple

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 4:12 pm
Does your sun also have dry skin or acne or something else that you can take him to a dermatologist for? This way you can get prescription strength retinols or other creams that are stronger and more effective without making him feel bad. My derm once gave me a sample of a cream for some mild acne and I was with my mom and he handed her some too and said they it’s great for this mild lines and wrinkles

I am 31 and I have one or two forehead lines that makeup gets into sometimes. Which moisturizer do you all recommend they I can put on? Too lazy to go to a dermatologist

amother
Yellow

Post Wed, May 19 2021, 1:26 am
lovingmommy3417 wrote:
I had wrinkles that were really deep on my forehead starting as a teen. I was really self conscious of them and started putting on sunscreen and moisturizer every day. I also put on a deep hydrating moisturizer every night. I never skip a day other than shabbos or yt. They have gotten a lot better over time (I'm in my late 20s now), but its definitely just the way my skin is.

what moisturizer(s) do you recommend?

familyfirst

Post Wed, May 19 2021, 2:00 am
Oil of Olay
Sensitive skin

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, May 19 2021, 7:30 am
I'm happy with l'oreal moisturizer (relatively cheap at $10/jar)

m1122

Post Wed, May 19 2021, 7:50 pm
Make sure he is drinking lots of water. Might be dehydration.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics