Home

Bleacher collapse
  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 12:35 pm
In givat zev stolin shul

Hashem pls not again
Back to top

amother




Cyan
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:15 pm
A few minutes earlier by Mincha.
This is the chanukas habayis for this shul.

Back to top

amother




Bisque
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:15 pm
I can’t anymore! Crying
Back to top

amother




Cyan
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:16 pm
Trigger Warning- The collapse-

https://drive.google.com/file/.....vesdk
Back to top

amother




Cyan
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:17 pm
Back to top

amother




Cyan
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:21 pm
The aftermath

Back to top

amother




Black
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:22 pm
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I needed to know.
Back to top

amother




Bisque
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:23 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I needed to know.

?
Back to top

doodlesmom




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:30 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I needed to know.


I hope you weren’t being sarcastic!
If yes, shame on you!
Back to top

amother




Purple
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:34 pm
doodlesmom wrote:
I hope you weren’t being sarcastic!
If yes, shame on you!


She's actually right in a way. We shouldn't be so quick to share bad news. Posting pictures on here is really not important. Instead of saying shame on you, you should think that she and many others have anxiety and cannot take this news now. Many people choose not to have social media for this reason.
Back to top

First Lady




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:35 pm
I hope everyone is ok!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top

amother




Bisque
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:37 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
She's actually right in a way. We shouldn't be so quick to share bad news. Instead of saying shame on you, you should think that she and many others have anxiety and cannot take this news now. Many people choose not to have social media for this reason.

No one is forced to have social media but on this site we are allowed to share when tehilim is needed.
Back to top

First Lady




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:37 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
She's actually right in a way. We shouldn't be so quick to share bad news. Instead of saying shame on you, you should think that she and many others have anxiety and cannot take this news now. Many people choose not to have social media for this reason.


I can hear your point, but if someone is online they should know they're opening themselves up to news. Especially Jewish news on imamother.
Back to top

amother




Scarlet
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:39 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
She's actually right in a way. We shouldn't be so quick to share bad news. Posting pictures on here is really not important. Instead of saying shame on you, you should think that she and many others have anxiety and cannot take this news now. Many people choose not to have social media for this reason.

And, therefore, don't post and discuss news here?? Can we start being responsible for ourselves already? See the title in Tehillim needed section? You got it! It'll be about people injured because bleachers fell
Back to top

amother




Purple
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:43 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
And, therefore, don't post and discuss news here?? Can we start being responsible for ourselves already? See the title in Tehillim needed section? You got it! It'll be about people injured because bleachers fell


You obviously have no experience with anxiety, thank Hashem for that.
We can all say tehillim without being so quick to post about it, without posting pictures & videos, and without sharing details. And instead of saying shame on you to a poster that can't handle this now, please let's have some sensitivity towards others.
Back to top

amother




Black
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:45 pm
doodlesmom wrote:
I hope you weren’t being sarcastic!
If yes, shame on you!


So glad I checked in again.
I will be very careful in the future and not be so terse. A few more words make all the difference: I am in the US and have relatives.

And I'm probably signing off for yom tov so I want to say, no need to apologize because unfortunately there's a lot of snark out there. Be well.
Back to top

amother




Cyan
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:48 pm
Trigger Warning- An Arab Spokesperson from Ichud Hatzalah reports 2 dead R”L 10 critical.
Back to top

amother




Bisque
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:48 pm
PSA if your anxiety is this bad that you can’t handle the news you should probably not be on social media. We should only share good news but unfortunately the news is not always good and it’s ok to share. Gut Yom tov to all!
Back to top

amother




Purple
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:48 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
So glad I checked in again.
I will be very careful in the future and not be so terse. A few more words make all the difference: I am in the US and have relatives.

And I'm probably signing off for yom tov so I want to say, no need to apologize because unfortunately there's a lot of snark out there. Be well.


I really get you and understand you.
The poster that said shame on you is extremely insensitive and rude. She obviously doesn't get it.
I wish you a peaceful yom tov.
Back to top

amother




Black
 

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:49 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
She's actually right in a way. We shouldn't be so quick to share bad news. Posting pictures on here is really not important. Instead of saying shame on you, you should think that she and many others have anxiety and cannot take this news now. Many people choose not to have social media for this reason.


NO! The news IS important and I wish I could say this under my sn but I just gave away that I have Stolin connections so TMI. I don't have social media. I can't open many of the links here and I choose not to. I don't need to see the pictures to feel.
We need to know so we can daven and feel. There are many messages Hashem is sending us, as many messages as there are people. But I think a major one is we have to feel for each other. So even without the personal connection, we should know, we should daven, we should care, we should love. And may we have many simchos so the sharing can be joy and fargining.
OK, we don't need pictures or video but I won't make a fuss about this.

Gut yom tov to all and bsuros tovos.
Back to top
  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 6 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Building collapse surfside Miami Florida
by amother
28 Today at 4:49 pm View last post
Miami building collapse 4 Today at 11:33 am View last post
Feeling like you're about to collapse.... 11 Tue, Jul 14 2015, 2:32 pm View last post
What´s the trick to a high cheesecake that doesnt collapse ?
by Dolly1
8 Tue, Dec 17 2013, 10:55 pm View last post
Pray for an end to financial collapse, chief rabbis say 1 Tue, Nov 25 2008, 2:57 am View last post