Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Someone who has an inside scoop on chadorim

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 24 2021, 11:23 am
Is there such a thing? A professional or someone in chinuch in some capacity who knows the ins and outs of different schools, including chassidish and heimish, and really gets kids, and can advise us? We need to make a decision about possibly switching a kid to a different place or keeping him where he is now and we are very torn and don’t know where to turn or who to ask. Not looking for someone to make the decision for us, more to tell us if our impressions of the schools are correct, the strengths and weaknesses of each place, and so on. I don’t know enough parents anywhere to ask these questions, plus I want some really intelligent, who gets chinuch and gets kids, and isn’t biased, and is available to meet and discuss this. Willing to pay.

Chayalle

Post Mon, May 24 2021, 11:42 am
I've heard of a Rabbi Strauss who helps place kids, and knows alot about different yeshivos.

Turquoise3

Post Mon, May 24 2021, 1:24 pm
Chayalle wrote:
I've heard of a Rabbi Strauss who helps place kids, and knows alot about different yeshivos.

He may deal with high schools not elementary.. Do you have an otherwise support system like a rav you usually ask guidance questions to?

doctorima

Post Mon, May 24 2021, 2:20 pm
Rabbi Binyamin Strauss is an expert in mesivta and beis medrash, but perhaps he will know somebody in Lakewood who specializes in elementary schools. You can find his # by searching ima for previous threads.

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 24 2021, 2:27 pm
Thanks for the lead y’all
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries