Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Nose bleeds, weird periods post vax

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 24 2021, 8:49 am
Thousands of people are reporting bleeding problems after receiving or being near someone who got vaccinated.

I've posted this a few weeks ago and was laughed at.

Well it's now up again. @dc_draino (he's a lawyer, I know some of you need letters after names before you believe anything)

Check his stories and his highlight.

Previously, two Instagram accounts that had each compiled 4-5k messages (5 highlights, each holds 100 slides, each slide was at least 1 dm received), were deleted by Instagram.

dena613

Post Mon, May 24 2021, 9:18 am
Ok, but I'm going to start a poll now

amother
Blue

Post Mon, May 24 2021, 10:05 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thousands of people are reporting bleeding problems after receiving or being near someone who got vaccinated.

I've posted this a few weeks ago and was laughed at.

Well it's now up again. @dc_draino (he's a lawyer, I know some of you need letters after names before you believe anything)

Check his stories and his highlight.

Previously, two Instagram accounts that had each compiled 4-5k messages (5 highlights, each holds 100 slides, each slide was at least 1 dm received), were deleted by Instagram.

I think its worth noting that he's not a practicing lawyer - he's a right wing social social media influencer.

nogeia b'dovor.

On other hand - actual medical people are looking into this, and theorizing what is happening.

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 24 2021, 10:21 am
https://mycyclestory.com/

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, May 24 2021, 10:25 am
I gained weight after exposure to people who got the vaccine. Definitely the vaccine. Can't be anything else.

checkbefore

Post Mon, May 24 2021, 11:50 am
I am prone to nosebleeds since being a child and have not had one since the vaccine.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics