Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Seit/p3-how much a year

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 27 2021, 8:32 pm
How much do u make a year if u do p3 or seit

Optione

Post Thu, May 27 2021, 8:52 pm
A couple of years ago I ended up with approx $34,000 for 20 hours a week.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 27 2021, 8:58 pm
Optione wrote:
A couple of years ago I ended up with approx $34,000 for 20 hours a week.
thanks! Is this before or after taxes

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Thu, May 27 2021, 10:16 pm
Verrrry wide range.
Depends how many hrs you . group or individual p3
Etc....

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Thu, May 27 2021, 10:17 pm
I do both btw

amother
Canary

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 11:01 am
bump.

If I tell the agency I am willing to work from 9:30-4 Monday-Thursday - I fully understand that there may be travel time between schools and my schedule will probably not be full in September. How much can I likely make over a school year doing SEIT/P3.

helpful

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 11:03 am
amother [ Canary ] wrote:
bump.

If I tell the agency I am willing to work from 9:30-4 Monday-Thursday - I fully understand that there may be travel time between schools and my schedule will probably not be full in September. How much can I likely make over a school year doing SEIT/P3.

Will you be doing P3 in a 1:1 setting or group setting? standard rate or enhanced rate? I can help you make the calculation

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 11:04 am
helpful wrote:
Will you be doing P3 in a 1:1 setting or group setting? standard rate or enhanced rate? I can help you make the calculation

She's very helpful, lol. Take her up on it.

amother
Canary

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 12:21 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
She's very helpful, lol. Take her up on it.

SEIT/ or SETSS at enhanced rate. I figure 60-70 an hour. I am making myself available 25 hours a week but there will probably be travel time between schools kids being absent etc. Plus there is tons of built in vacation. and schedules don't get filled up as much as you like in the beginning of the year or at all.

If you "made yourself available" around 25 hours a week to work for an agency how much did you actually bring home year end pretax according to your w2/1099

helpful

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 7:11 pm
amother [ Canary ] wrote:
SEIT/ or SETSS at enhanced rate. I figure 60-70 an hour. I am making myself available 25 hours a week but there will probably be travel time between schools kids being absent etc. Plus there is tons of built in vacation. and schedules don't get filled up as much as you like in the beginning of the year or at all.

If you "made yourself available" around 25 hours a week to work for an agency how much did you actually bring home year end pretax according to your w2/1099

Firstly, not all agencies will give you a caseload based on the amount of hours you "make yourself available". It's very difficult to get cases during morning hours. (I've worked in 5 schools and assisted people working in many other schools as well)

At the enhanced rate you would make approximately 70 an hour. You would most likely not get more than a 20 hour caseload. Between holidays and vacation, you would most likely get 3.5 paid weeks per month. you would make approximately $4,900 monthly pretax.

9.5 month school year would be approximately 45k-50k pretax.
1099 vs W2 depends on your circumstances. If you have many dependents it might be worth it to do w2, otherwise 1099 is better as you can report work expenses.

If you get lucky and manage to get the full 25 hours, your total salary would be approximately 55k-60k, but I wouldn't count on that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics