Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Covid vaccine
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 30 2021, 8:51 pm
I'm really debating if I should take it,
Why are people afraid to take it what's your main concern

PinkFridge

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 6:26 am
Have you read other threads?
Here are some factors:
How old are you?
What vaccines are available?
Have you had COVID?
What are the benefits of having the vaccine for you, e.g. do you have relatives who are elderly/immunosuppressed, do you have to deal with them professionally?
Do you have any comorbidities?

amother
Black

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 6:40 am
Haven't yet seen a good enough reason to yes take it. And I'm immunocompromised.
99+ % recovery rate for the young
Hcq and ivermectin helps
Antibodies are effective
You haven't begun to do your research how can you excuse an experimental gene therapy that thousands are dying from and having crazy adverse effects. We are trying to warn you...

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 6:42 am
Watch this:

https://rumble.com/vht8r7-dr-p......html

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 6:45 am
I was hesitant to take it at first just because its new. (Mind you inlearned later mrna technology isnt even that new like everyone thinks).

What made me change my mind (I work in healthcare) was seeing all the new studies as well as real life examples of people post covid being diagnosed with long term health issues. Survival rate is great but the long term health conditions associated with post covid ( diabetes, cardiac conditions, neurological conditions etc etc) is very frightening.

So I took it and im happy I did

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 6:55 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Haven't yet seen a good enough reason to yes take it. And I'm immunocompromised.
Hcq and ivermectin helps
Antibodies are effective
You haven't begun to do your research how can you excuse an experimental gene therapy that thousands are dying from and having crazy adverse effects. We are trying to warn you...

There is literally not one true thing in this entire post

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 6:59 am
I don’t go get the rush to get it. Why not wait 5 years and see the how everyone is handling it

1. I had covid - so don’t feel a need
2. I’m pregnant and don’t feel it’s worth testing while pregnant or nursing
3. Most people will survive corona. Most people will survive the vaccine and since I already had covid I’d rather not test my reaction to the vaccine.
4. I have a feeling it’ll end up being like the flu shot and I’ve never got those - so not sure why I’d start with something similar.

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 7:11 am
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
Watch this:

It always amazes me that when 1 or handful of doctors say statements that go against what the majority hold it’s taken with so much more concern.

I would prefer to stick with the health department’s from around the world and thousands of doctors that are saying it’s fine to take the vaccine.

Please don’t start with all these conspiracy theories.

Be responsible make research from repeatable sites. Not a video that was forwarded by someone that is scared of the vaccines and is pushing their agenda.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 9:23 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Hcq and ivermectin helps
Antibodies are effective

I didn't mean to imply that immunocompromised means one definitely should take it, though many feel it would be prudent.
I do feel that it's largely experimental and we're the guinea pigs but I'm somewhere in the middle. I just threw out a bunch of questions off the cuff so OP could start exploring this question.

amother
Black

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 9:25 am
amother [ Seagreen ] wrote:
There is literally not one true thing in this entire post

It's all 100% true but they are censoring the studies that prove it. Truly we live in a frightening world. Truth will come out before a year's time and it will be too late for whoever took it.

smss

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 9:28 am
PinkFridge wrote:

I do feel that it's largely experimental and we're the guinea pigs but I'm somewhere in the middle.

Over 1.78 billion vaccines have been given.
Whoever may have been a guinea pig, it's not anyone getting it now.

amother
Natural

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 9:47 am
I am nervous to take it because there are no long term studies. I am also very hesitant because of all the silencing that is going. It is a fact that they are not letting information about negative effects be publicized, and that is just wrong. I also think it's wrong that the vaccine companies have no legal responsibility if something goes wrong. Once you take this vaccine you can't untake it. I will wait and see what happens. And I know COVID is dangerous. But we need to make sure the vaccine is the right solution and not just take it out of desperation.

fleetwood

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 9:57 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
It's all 100% true but they are censoring the studies that prove it. Truly we live in a frightening world. Truth will come out before a year's time and it will be too late for whoever took it.

Thousands are dying? Yet it's being hidden? That's absurd.

amother
Mint

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 10:13 am
If I would not have had COVID would definitely take it. Biggest reason I’m still on the fence is because I already had it and am still testing positive for antibodies many months later. A new study just came out that natural immunity seems to last much longer than original thought, and perhaps even a lifetime. So not sure if the risk/reward ratio for taking the vaccine is justified for me.

smss

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 10:14 am
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
I am nervous to take it because there are no long term studies. I am also very hesitant because of all the silencing that is going. It is a fact that they are not letting information about negative effects be publicized, and that is just wrong. I also think it's wrong that the vaccine companies have no legal responsibility if something goes wrong. Once you take this vaccine you can't untake it. I will wait and see what happens. And I know COVID is dangerous. But we need to make sure the vaccine is the right solution and not just take it out of desperation.

In the entire history of vaccines, there have been no side effects that started more than 2 months post-vaccination.

The vaccine just doesn't stay in your body long enough for the idea that "something might happen in 5 years!!" to have any credibility.

On the other hand, the long-term side effects of covid-19 itself are very real. Cardiac problems beginning months after a "mild" case. Lasting neurological problems. Long-haul covid with months of fatigue and headaches. These are just a few examples of many...

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 11:44 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Hcq and ivermectin helps
Antibodies are effective
Almost every single statement you made is completely false. You do know that, right?
Are you trying to fear monger? Can't Believe It Banging head

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 11:45 am
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
Watch this:

Rolling Eyes Can't Believe It
This is ONE doctor. One doctor. So what if ONE doctor thinks differently than so many other medical professionals??

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 11:47 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
And you know this how? Banging head Can't Believe It

#BestBubby

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 11:47 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm really debating if I should take it,
Why are people afraid to take it what's your main concern

DEATH or serious injury soon after vaccine.

Unknown dangers long term including infertility, cancer, auto-immune disease (diabetes, arthritis, allergies), blood clots, heart disease...

#BestBubby

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 11:49 am
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
It always amazes me that when 1 or handful of doctors say statements that go against what the majority hold it’s taken with so much more concern.

I would prefer to stick with the health department’s from around the world and thousands of doctors that are saying it’s fine to take the vaccine.

Please don’t start with all these conspiracy theories.

Be responsible make research from repeatable sites. Not a video that was forwarded by someone that is scared of the vaccines and is pushing their agenda.

Doctors are pressured to say whatever some GOVERNMENT health department recommends.

And the CDC is legally allowed to accept Billions $$$ in bribes (aka "gifts") from the Pharmaceutical
Industry.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics