Home

Finally a diet that WORKS for me!
Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

andrea levy

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 10:59 pm
Cspybe wrote:
It's only been 5 months so far (since I reached my target) but I am still going strong. Still maintaining so far.

It’s a miracle when you find what works for you! Congratulations!

amother

Ivory

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 11:22 pm
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
I really want to try this diet, anyone else here try it? I need more convincing Wink

Me too! I'm tempted to try it. I do well with very strict plans

amother

Foxglove

Post Mon, Jun 28 2021, 11:28 pm
Anyone else tried It? Can I do it while nursing?

Cspybe

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 1:22 pm
amother [ Foxglove ] wrote:
Anyone else tried It? Can I do it while nursing?

There is a breastfeeding program within the diet. I'm not sure if weight loss is as fast though

amother

Pear

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 8:39 pm
Cspybe wrote:
There are a few options to follow, the strictest one is called 'nourish'.
That one is basically vegetables, protiens (no dairy) with an allowance of seeds and nuts, almond flour, an allowance of oils for cooking, 3 meals a day. with only vegetables allowed as a snack in between.
any carbs? What do U do shabbos? And any fruit aloud at all ? Is this portion controlled? Thank you!

amother

Aubergine

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 8:43 pm
Cspybe wrote:
I've been dieting for the past 10 years. The truth is, every diet I stick to, helps me lose. But the weight loss is slow and I cave and slip up before I each my target. Once I'm off the wagon, it's so hard to get back on track. I've done slimming World, keto, weight watchers, dukan, you name it. Yes, I lost weight on all those, but as soon as I went off plan, I shot right back up to my starting weight, plus plus.

8 months ago, I discovered Sharny and Julius online. I searched imamother and can't see any mention of it. At first I was skeptical. It's a super strict regime. Very limited food. But for $47 one off charge for lifetime membership I decided to give it a go. Surprise surprise, I was never hungry on it! And almost never felt tempted to 'cheat'. I lost 51 pounds in 16 weeks! And kept it down for the past 5 months. I might go back on to the program fully for another round of 8 weeks to try lose another 15 pounds.

Just thought I'd put this out there if this would help anyone.
Because something else works for everyone.

Why does this sound like an ad?

amother

Butterscotch

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 8:45 pm
Cspybe wrote:
I've been dieting for the past 10 years. The truth is, every diet I stick to, helps me lose. But the weight loss is slow and I cave and slip up before I each my target. Once I'm off the wagon, it's so hard to get back on track. I've done slimming World, keto, weight watchers, dukan, you name it. Yes, I lost weight on all those, but as soon as I went off plan, I shot right back up to my starting weight, plus plus.

8 months ago, I discovered Sharny and Julius online. I searched imamother and can't see any mention of it. At first I was skeptical. It's a super strict regime. Very limited food. But for $47 one off charge for lifetime membership I decided to give it a go. Surprise surprise, I was never hungry on it! And almost never felt tempted to 'cheat'. I lost 51 pounds in 16 weeks! And kept it down for the past 5 months. I might go back on to the program fully for another round of 8 weeks to try lose another 15 pounds.

Just thought I'd put this out there if this would help anyone.
Because something else works for everyone.

can it be done in pregnancy?

amother

Azure

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 9:20 pm
Looks so interesting! Thnk you!

amother

Strawberry

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 1:57 pm
OP just bumped this thread to say thank you!! been searching on imamother for a diet like this and am really tempted to give it a try, I hope dh would allow me to spend the $50 since were a bit tight right now, but my clothes are tight too!! Can't Believe It LOL

momallhours

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 8:08 pm
Bumping this up did anyone try it?

amother

Floralwhite

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 5:05 pm
Yes. Been on it since pesach. Lost around 12lb so far.

amother

Aconite

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 5:39 pm
OP, Congratulations! You're an inspiration! Thank you for sharing.

amother

Daylily

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 5:52 pm
how can I sign up for this diet any links I try to log in doesnt go thank you

amother

Hawthorn

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 6:01 pm
Wonder if Cspybe is still around on Imamother to let us know if she's kept the weight off long term and still thinks the program is great.
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise