Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Who are you IRL
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

TravelHearter

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 11:55 am
Hmmm
Young family mom with kids who have quite the personalities bH
Live OOT

NotInNJMommy

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 12:06 pm
I am generationally a "cusper" between Gen X and Millennial, but definitely more a Gen Xer.
I detest playing Jewish geography, and when I am sucked in, I can fortunately bow out very quickly as I'm related to no one except my kids.
I live in the US OOT, and, as my name indicates, not in NJ.

Siriusly?

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 12:09 pm
I turn 22 this week, am originally from London and currently live in Israel.
I have far too many interests and hobbies for one person's own good - the newest hobbies keeping me occupied lately are my Cricut machine and crocheting!

Crookshanks

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 12:26 pm
Siriusly? wrote:
I turn 22 this week, am originally from London and currently live in Israel.
I have far too many interests and hobbies for one person's own good - the newest hobbies keeping me occupied lately are my Cricut machine and crocheting!

Can I borrow some of your hobbies? I read, but there's not enough out there to keep me busy.
And I didn't realize you are so young-I thought you were much much older.

PeanutMama

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 12:34 pm
I’m turning 25
Have an adorable active almost 2 year old who sometimes drives me crazy!
Did not go to sem
I have 2 names.

finprof

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 12:39 pm
Almost 40, mom of 4
College professor
No seminary: I'm a BT, so is DH
We have always lived OOT

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 12:45 pm
I work as a maid for Mr. and Mrs. Rogers and love to bake the best lemon meringue pie you've ever tasted.

Siriusly?

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 12:51 pm
Crookshanks wrote:
Can I borrow some of your hobbies? I read, but there's not enough out there to keep me busy.
And I didn't realize you are so young-I thought you were much much older.

I'm not lending any hobbies (I love them all too much and would be afraid of them not being returned) but you're more than welcome to share them! Very Happy I love sharing what I love and teaching others to do what I do.

Re my age, that's interesting! I'm curious as to what gives that impression because I don't think I've posted much about anything that would potentially place my age... I'd get why someone wouldn't have a clue how old I am, but what makes me seem "much much older"?

Crookshanks

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 12:54 pm
Siriusly? wrote:
I'm not lending any hobbies (I love them all too much and would be afraid of them not being returned) but you're more than welcome to share them! Very Happy I love sharing what I love and teaching others to do what I do.

Re my age, that's interesting! I'm curious as to what gives that impression because I don't think I've posted much about anything that would potentially place my age... I'd get why someone wouldn't have a clue how old I am, but what makes me seem "much much older"?

Honestly I'm not sure. It could be you posted housekeeping tips about living in Eretz Yisrael, which gave me the impression that you're a seasoned housekeeper. I'm not feeling so intimidated by you anymore!

singleagain

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 12:55 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
I work as a maid for Mr. and Mrs. Rogers and love to bake the best lemon meringue pie you've ever tasted.

No way is it better than my mom's lemon meringue pie

enneamom

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 12:57 pm
Siriusly? wrote:

It's because you seem very serious Tongue Out

rainbow dash

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 1:45 pm
Crookshanks wrote:
I'm 20 and someone just bought a Marauder's Map mug. I really love it.

So lucky. I had one too. I just bought myself a deathly Hallows mug and a crimes of grindelwald mug

Crookshanks

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 1:48 pm
rainbow dash wrote:
So lucky. I had one too. I just bought myself a deathly Hallows mug and a crimes of grindelwald mug

The problem is I rarely drink tea or coffee. It's just decorating my kitchen right now. Very Happy

number

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 1:51 pm
I’m a person who values her privacy and doesn’t usually post identifying details under her username.

I don’t even particularly like numbers. I chose it as my username because the word “name” made me think “number” and then I said hey, I’ll use number as my username.

Chickensoupprof

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 2:37 pm
I'm Esther I'm 27 years old I screwed up 4 studies only have like a qualification thingy... Ehm... I excercise... I live in the Netherlands. My first language is Dutch dus ja, ik ga gewoon nog wat iets typen in het Nederlands.... Phonenumber on request as e-mail adress you never get my CC or something. Oh and I love reading... And cooking and baking..

Last edited by Chickensoupprof on Mon, May 31 2021, 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

singleagain

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 2:39 pm
This thread is a public which means even if someone is not logged in they can see you might want to remove your numberThis thread is a public which means even if someone is not logged in they can see you might want to remove your number

Last edited by singleagain on Mon, May 31 2021, 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

observer

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 2:54 pm
SuperWify wrote:
I’m in my mid 20’s. I currently don’t work. Even when I did I didn’t define myself by a career. I believe a woman’s place is at home, provided of course, if she can afford to and wants to. In the past I have done it all- worked in offices, schools, and owned a business. I’m thinking of getting a degree now. Not sure how to answer the question of what I do (besides dinner, shopping, cleaning, diaper changing and late night feedings).

That's a lot of past for mid 20s lol!!

flowerpower

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 2:58 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:

Do you also “draw the curtains” and “dress the chicken”?

Java

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 2:59 pm
singleagain wrote:
This thread is a public which means even if someone is not logged in they can see you might want to remove your numberThis thread is a public which means even if someone is not logged in they can see you might want to remove your number

and you just quoted her so you might want to delete her number from your post Smile

singleagain

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 3:00 pm
cutestbaby wrote:
and you just quoted her so you might want to delete her number from your post Smile

Absolutely. Thanks for reminding me.
Page 3 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics