Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Who are you IRL
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

blessedflower

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 4:28 pm
I'm 27. I have one dd and one ds. I live in Beit shemesh. I like nice stuff

BrisketBoss

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 4:57 pm
I'm almost 25, and I'm a SAHM in Texas with two littles. I married my high school sweetheart.

Chaya rachel

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 6:02 pm
I'm 23 and I think about life waaaaay too much!

OBnursemom

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 6:09 pm
I’m a Lakewood dwelling xennial. I work in health care, which means I’m super popular around town. I have a bunch of kids, tending toward the girly side of things. My oldest kid is IYH going to Israel next year.

hellokitty

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 6:13 pm
I'm over 30 but under 40, I live in one of those states most other jewish women don't know anything about...

ra_mom

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 6:14 pm
Just another mom trying her best.
I don't think I'm that different online vs IRL, but who knows.

Crookshanks

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 6:15 pm
hellokitty wrote:
I'm over 30 but under 40, I live in one of those states most other jewish women don't know anything about...

Where do you live? I have family in several Midwestern and Southern states.

Saralle

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 8:08 pm
My name is Saralle, I'm a millennial and live "in town", I have adorable kids and I like ice cream. I'm paranoid about someone IRL finding out who I am, but there are 100s of people who fit those parameters, so I figure I'm safe Smile

imasinger

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 8:29 pm
LeeR wrote:
I’ll share something else. I’ve been on here for a few years and I can count how many times I’ve posted. In real life I’m very social, talkative, and out there. On imamother however, I retreat into a quiet observer.

I'm the opposite! My post count here is embarrassingly high, but IRL, I'm pretty quiet. Except when I'm making music, or playing with small children; then, all bets are off.

hellokitty

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 8:47 pm
Crookshanks wrote:
Where do you live? I have family in several Midwestern and Southern states.

@crookshanks, divulging my state could be a dead giveaway. sorry! northern/midwest though!

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 9:13 pm
I’m in my thirties but I think I’m 18. I’ve met dozens of people in real life through imamother. Most of them say they are surprised.

OneSource

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 9:13 pm
I'm 37. I'm an attorney, mom of 3 and cancer survivor/ thriver. Lately my cancer seems to define me but I'm so much more. I'm the mom-most-likely to... say yes, blow off home work for a family movie night or just pack us in the car for a quick overnight getaway for some fun. I am a voracious reader and feel like I've lived so many more lives through books. I love throwing creative and quirky parties and decorating. I listen to all kinds of music and like to dance around my house with my hubby and kids. I get lonely sometimes, even if I'm surrounded by friends and my family. And I worry my kids won't remember me after I'm gone. I've been married for 17 years and we're still a couple of lovebirds who embarrass our kids by being silly. I'm so many facets that I feel it's hard to describe who I am.

BH Yom Yom

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 9:26 pm
I’m in my 30s, live outside E”Y (for now at least) and like ice cream. Ice cream

taketwo

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 9:32 pm
I am in my early 30s.

IRL I am not one to speak up, I'm more of a background, fly on the wall kinda girl.

I think people in real life (besides really close friends) think of me very different to who I actually am. In fact, my online presence is probably a way more accurate representation of my thoughts and ideals.

Crookshanks

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 9:42 pm
OneSource wrote:
I'm 37. I'm an attorney, mom of 3 and cancer survivor/ thriver. Lately my cancer seems to define me but I'm so much more. I'm the mom-most-likely to... say yes, blow off home work for a family movie night or just pack us in the car for a quick overnight getaway for some fun. I am a voracious reader and feel like I've lived so many more lives through books. I love throwing creative and quirky parties and decorating. I listen to all kinds of music and like to dance around my house with my hubby and kids.
I'm so many facets that I feel it's hard to describe who I am.

You sound awesome though! I would love to know you and throw a quirky party too 🥳🎈🎉

shanie5

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 11:06 pm
Crookshanks wrote:
I don't have a math brain. How old are you truly?

26 Tongue Out

[There are enough math brains here that someone should be able to figure it out.]

Frumwithallergies

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 11:18 pm
I will always be in my mid twenties, since that's how I feel.
I am an expert on headaches and migraines. I love Sushi and baked goods, waaaaaay to much but bh am not obese.
I am still at work Sad
I run a very girly household. There are no boys except for dh.

Sprinkles1

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 11:41 pm
shanie5 wrote:
26 Tongue Out

[There are enough math brains here that someone should be able to figure it out.]

Hidden: 

54? Wink

RevitalizedMom

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 11:51 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
I’m in my thirties but I think I’m 18. I’ve met dozens of people in real life through imamother. Most of them say they are surprised.

Can you explain how you’ve met up with people from imamother? That’s a thing?
There are some imas on here that I would absolutely love to meet in real life.

mummy85

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 2:56 am
I'm mid-30s, live in Israel. Ready to have my baby
Page 5 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics