Home

New Kleins ice cream caramel crash/wwyd?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 1:12 pm
I was look forward to try the new ice cream, it looks so delicious on the picture. I was so disappointed when I took a bite and there's barely any caramel or nuts in it! It's like a regular vanilla ice cream with a tiny bit of caramel and nuts. The advertisement is so deceiving, I feel cheated. I'm thinking about sending them an email about it, does it makes sense to do?
Back to top

amother




Coffee
 

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 1:13 pm
Absolutely.
Back to top

amother




Aquamarine
 

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 1:44 pm
I was also expecting tons of caramel.. it was good but not nearly as much caramel as pictured onthe box.
Back to top

little neshamala




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 1:45 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I was look forward to try the new ice cream, it looks so delicious on the picture. I was so disappointed when I took a bite and there's barely any caramel or nuts in it! It's like a regular vanilla ice cream with a tiny bit of caramel and nuts. The advertisement is so deceiving, I feel cheated. I'm thinking about sending them an email about it, does it makes sense to do?


I would totally contact them
Back to top

ShishKabob




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 1:45 pm
I would totally go and try it and then give you guys my two cents! Smile
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 2:42 pm
ShishKabob wrote:
I would totally go and try it and then give you guys my two cents! Smile


Please do! I wouldn't mind hearing what others think about it.
Back to top

alwayssmiling




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 2:46 pm
Too much chocolate in it. It tasted like a regular chocolate bar with some nuts and caramel as a side point.
Back to top

synthy




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 4:01 pm
Hey, I actually liked it for that reason. Just enough caramel to excite the taste buds without overwhelming it.
Back to top

amother




Aquamarine
 

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 4:21 pm
synthy wrote:
Hey, I actually liked it for that reason. Just enough caramel to excite the taste buds without overwhelming it.


Then it shouldn’t have shown all that caramel...
Back to top

amother




Chocolate
 

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 4:27 pm
synthy wrote:
Hey, I actually liked it for that reason. Just enough caramel to excite the taste buds without overwhelming it.


I liked them too!
Back to top

cnc




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 4:27 pm
I thought they were very good
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 4:44 pm
synthy wrote:
Hey, I actually liked it for that reason. Just enough caramel to excite the taste buds without overwhelming it.


They're good. But the advertisement is deceiving. They should advertise it as it is. It's advertised as 1/2 ice cream and 1/2 caramel/nuts.
Back to top

amother




Holly
 

Post Wed, Jun 30 2021, 8:48 pm
I tried them and didn’t think there was enough caramel.
I saw a Klein’s guy today stocking up the grocery store and as I was browsing he asked me if I wanted to buy a Crash. I told him I don’t like it, that there isn’t enough caramel. He seemed to agree that they were getting that feedback so let’s hope they add more! The small Klein’s cones with caramel are heaven.
Back to top

amother




Feverfew
 

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 9:56 pm
amother [ Holly ] wrote:
I tried them and didn’t think there was enough caramel.
I saw a Klein’s guy today stocking up the grocery store and as I was browsing he asked me if I wanted to buy a Crash. I told him I don’t like it, that there isn’t enough caramel. He seemed to agree that they were getting that feedback so let’s hope they add more! The small Klein’s cones with caramel are heaven.


Thanks for posting. Now I know what to try.
Back to top

zaq




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 29 2021, 12:27 pm
Certainly! How will they know the public’s opinion if the public doesn’t let them know? Remember, it was public opinion that brought back Classic Coke and kept Swiss Fudge cookies pareve.
Back to top

amother




Feverfew
 

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 6:08 pm
amother [ Holly ] wrote:
I tried them and didn’t think there was enough caramel.
I saw a Klein’s guy today stocking up the grocery store and as I was browsing he asked me if I wanted to buy a Crash. I told him I don’t like it, that there isn’t enough caramel. He seemed to agree that they were getting that feedback so let’s hope they add more! The small Klein’s cones with caramel are heaven.


I just bought them (the small cones) today on your say so Smile
Back to top

amother




Holly
 

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 6:30 pm
amother [ Feverfew ] wrote:
I just bought them (the small cones) today on your say so Smile

I’m excited for you, let me know how it goes. 😂
Back to top

amother




Feverfew
 

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 6:31 pm
amother [ Holly ] wrote:
I’m excited for you, let me know how it goes. 😂


Not that I need the calories, but hey, it's summer.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Mix ins for pareve vanilla ice cream (Trader Joes's)
by artsy
5 Yesterday at 12:44 pm View last post
Chol Hamoed Brooklyn Ice Skating Event!
by vivic01
2 Sun, Sep 19 2021, 10:47 pm View last post
Cream cheese spread 7 Tue, Sep 14 2021, 4:43 am View last post
Burn cream
by ces
7 Sun, Sep 05 2021, 2:07 pm View last post
ISO mocha ice cream pie with crunch 0 Fri, Sep 03 2021, 6:43 pm View last post