Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Comfortable travel crib

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 4:07 pm
A very sleep deprived mama here 🥱. We love going to parents and in laws and they love having us but the pack n play situation is not working. My parents have a new one, my in laws have a super old one but lo doesn’t sleep well in either of them. His crib at home has a large, thick mattress and I think we’ve spoiled him! (Just joking, honestly I wouldn’t sleep well in a pack n play either.) I don’t want to complain to my parents or in laws. I’ll buy a portable crib and we will take it with us when we go away overnight. I don’t mind the sheep if it will give us a decent night’s sleep. Can anyone recommend a smaller crib that folds with a really good mattress?
There are so many online and I don’t want to buy something I’ll regret. Especially since this is a real extra.

stillnewlywed

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 4:18 pm
Why don't you just buy a good porta crib mattress and put it in the pack n play? They are the same size. I bought one and leave it at my parents for this - I just ordered on Amazon and shipped straight to them.
(If your baby is over age 1, otherwise it's considered unsafe because of the small gaps on the side)

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 5:45 pm
stillnewlywed wrote:
Why don't you just buy a good porta crib mattress and put it in the pack n play? They are the same size. I bought one and leave it at my parents for this - I just ordered on Amazon and shipped straight to them.
(If your baby is over age 1, otherwise it's considered unsafe because of the small gaps on the side)

I didn’t realize you can get that size! That would save me money. Are you have with the mattress you got? Can you share a link?
Thanks!

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 6:02 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I didn’t realize you can get that size! That would save me money. Are you have with the mattress you got? Can you share a link?
Thanks!

We have this one from target at my parents house : https://www.target.com/p/dream.....70246

I only introduced it after her first birthday because of the suffocation hazard younger

stillnewlywed

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 8:35 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
We have this one from target at my parents house : https://www.target.com/p/dream.....70246

I only introduced it after her first birthday because of the suffocation hazard younger

I think this is the one I have as well

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 8:36 pm
stillnewlywed wrote:

Some local baby furniture stores sell mattresses custom made to pack n play size.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics