Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
No risks all vaccines
1  2  3  4  5  Next

small bean

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 8:05 pm
For those that argue pro vax. Do you beleive there are absolutely no risks to vaccines?

bunchagirlies

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 8:08 pm
I believe that they do have a teeny weeny little risk. Way lower than getting the illnesses we vaccinate against. Way lower than crossing the street. or riding a bike. or eating foods that some people randomly choke on.

Simple1

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 8:09 pm
Everything in life has a risk.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 8:12 pm
bunchagirlies wrote:
I believe that they do have a teeny weeny little risk. Way lower than getting the illnesses we vaccinate against. Way lower than crossing the street. or riding a bike. or eating foods that some people randomly choke on.

What makes you so sure of that? The rates of autism are 1:55 now. Childhood allergies has soared as well as adhd. Coincidentally the vaccine schedule is triple the amount as well. How can you prove that these are not linked? We simply do not know the effects that multiple shots can have on children who may be vulnerable. And it has Not been studied in depth at all. Big pharma does not want the answers.

small bean

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 8:12 pm
bunchagirlies wrote:

The end is risk assessment.

gootlfriends

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 8:21 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
What makes you so sure of that? The rates of autism are 1:55 now. Childhood allergies has soared as well as adhd. Coincidentally the vaccine schedule is triple the amount as well. How can you prove that these are not linked? We simply do not know the effects that multiple shots can have on children who may be vulnerable. And it has Not been studied in depth at all. Big pharma does not want the answers.

I don't think autism or allergies has changed. Awareness has changed. My mother, if diagnosed, would have been classified as ASD. She struggled a lot in school and socially as a child. Etc. My uncle had severe allergies as a child. A lot was hidden. It used to be children who were born low functioning went straight to homes, not their families. And my mother and uncle was born in the 1950's, before many of the vaccines were invented. Not to mention that those illnesses come with their own issues. Can cause brain damage, paralysis, etc. Mothers who were exposed to rubella during first trimester had babies with severe health issues.
Now everyone has to be the same so kids who struggle are noticed. Do I think so vaccines are stupid like chicken pox? Yes. But shingles can be dangerous.

bunchagirlies

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 8:23 pm

I have answered all these questions and more many many many times. I have had a number of instances where vaccine hesitant parents heard my answers, said it makes sense, and claimed they agreed, only to come back with the exact same answers again a couple of days later.
So I'm sorry, but I will not answer your questions now. I consider such questions to be rhetorical.
But I have done an endless amount of research on the topic, and my answer hasn't changed.
OP asked; I answered.

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 8:35 pm
I believe the risks are really minimal and the benefits outweigh the risks by far.
There's more autism and adhd now because there's more diagnosis. Kids that were autistic or anything else years back, were just deemed crazy. There weren't studies or diagnosis then.

smss

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 8:40 pm
What makes you so sure of that? The rates of autism are 1:55 now. Childhood allergies has soared as well as adhd. Coincidentally the vaccine schedule is triple the amount as well. How can you prove that these are not linked?

Can you prove that they are?

smss

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 8:43 pm
small bean wrote:
For those that argue pro vax. Do you beleive there are absolutely no risks to vaccines?

I believe there is a pretty decent chance of systemic reactions with all vaccines (sore arm, fever, rash, etc). While not pleasant, I don't think this is anything to worry about, it just means that your immune system is doing its thing.

True adverse events exist, but are extremely rare, far more rare than adverse events associated with the diseases the vaccines prevent.

small bean

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 8:44 pm
Funny how no one can answer this as yes/no. Everyone needs to inject their opinion..

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 8:47 pm
small bean wrote:
Funny how no one can answer this as yes/no. Everyone needs to inject their opinion..

It's not a yes or no question because everyone knows that there are risks to everything, including vaccines.

small bean

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 8:54 pm
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
It's not a yes or no question because everyone knows that there are risks to everything, including vaccines.

I asked the question as a yes/no question.

HonesttoGod

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 9:06 pm
Yes or no? No. I don’t believe that.
Everything has risks. EVERYTHING! From riding a bike to blowing your nose (literally!).

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 9:13 pm
small bean wrote:
I asked the question as a yes/no question.

No, I don't believe there's no risk. Nor does anyone else. There are risks in everything you do.
What's the point of this thread?

gootlfriends

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 9:13 pm
Vaccines are not simple. Neither is medicine which also has side effects. So do herbs. And btw, having children is also complicated and risky.

simba

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 9:16 pm
small bean wrote:

No. There are risks. Happy now? But the question is not useful.

The question is if the benefit outweighs the risk or vice versa. Hence the conversation as opposed to year's or no's.

Black and white thinking is limiting.

small bean

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 9:42 pm
simba wrote:
No. There are risks. Happy now? But the question is not useful.

The question is if the benefit outweighs the risk or vice versa. Hence the conversation as opposed to year's or no's.

Black and white thinking is limiting.

My question was to see how many people can say yes without strings attached.

I agree it's risk benefit. I vaccinate. I still most people who argue pro vax can't say there are risks without a but.

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 9:53 pm
small bean wrote:
My question was to see how many people can say yes without strings attached.

I agree it's risk benefit. I vaccinate. I still most people who argue pro vax can't say there are risks without a but.

No one claimed that there are no risks. Just the benefits outweigh the risks.

small bean

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 9:54 pm
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
No one claimed that there are no risks. Just the benefits outweigh the risks.

I didn't say otherwise.

There's no room for a discussion when you come to a table without common ground.
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics