Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
No risks all vaccines
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

DrMom

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 1:43 am
#BestBubby wrote:
How is 27%, MOST of the children in USA? It is about 1 in 4. It includes learning disabilities,
ADHD and allergies.

Sorry, I worded my post vaguely. I meant that vaccinated children constitute the vast, vast majority of children the US, and of this vast majority, it seems weird that 27% have a chronic disorder.

I also clicked on the link from which this 27% figure was cited. It took me to a CDC report about outpatient pediatric patients in Southeastern Michigan. They said that 16% (not 27%) of the patients had at least 1 chronic disorder. Where does rthe 27% number come from?

Also, these are kids who came into clinics because they were sick -- how can anyone extrapolate from this to the general healthy vaccinated population?

https://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues.....7.htm

Last edited by DrMom on Wed, Jun 02 2021, 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 1:58 am
DrMom wrote:
Sorry, I worded my post vaguely. I meant that vaccinated children constitute the vast, vast majority of children the US, and of this vast majority, it seems weird that 27% have a chronic disorder.

I have read other articles that put the figure as even higher.

Again, this includes ADHD, learning disabilities and allergies.

But look at the HUGE difference between the Vaxxed and UnVaxxed!!!

This is what the government is CENSORING/HIDING from us.

DrMom

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 2:21 am
#BestBubby wrote:
I have read other articles that put the figure as even higher.

Again, this includes ADHD, learning disabilities and allergies.

But look at the HUGE difference between the Vaxxed and UnVaxxed!!!

This is what the government is CENSORING/HIDING from us.

You keep saying this over and over, but then the only evidence you bring is garrish graphs from a non peer-reviewed paper with no identifiable author and junk statistics.

I am always open to learning, but this sort of "data" is not going to convince me.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 2:37 am
DrMom wrote:
You keep saying this over and over, but then the only evidence you bring is garrish graphs from a non peer-reviewed paper with no identifiable author and junk statistics.

I am always open to learning, but this sort of "data" is not going to convince me.

There were THREE separate Vax vs UnVax studies in 2020 and they all showed the same
results - The vaccinated were waaaaaay sicker then the UnVaccinated.

The studies WERE Peer-Reviewed

Watch this 14 minute video, Before YouTube CENSORS remove the video!

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 3:25 am
#BestBubby wrote:

2. Vaccines come with inserts warning of injuries and deaths following vaccination.

Are there warning inserts for cell phones? For Microwave Ovens?

So does every single medication out there including paracetomol, birth control etc. Etc. If measles, mumps or rubella came with an insert it would also warn of injuries and death.

glitter555

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 3:38 am
Vaccines have risks. 100 percent.
Mostly localized pain, sometimes more generalized reactions which are your body creating the immunity.

When I worked in a hospital, I saw lots of patients die from vaccine preventable diseases. Either because they didn't get vaccinated or they had cancer and their vaccines no longer worked (which means if other people had been vaccinated around them they may have survived). I know 2 people in real life who died from vaccine preventable diseases (baby from whooping cough and child from complications of chicken pox).
I know several old people who are disabled due to polio.

Of the people I know who don't vaccinate, they are more sick then other people I know, more claimed intolerances to food (though TBH I don't believe they have real intolerances to everything they claim) and more behavioural problems.

Vaccines are the biggest bracha from hashem that we have. So so grateful for them

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 8:20 am
Domestic violence is the number 2 cause of non illness related deaths in healthy women (number 1 is car accidents.)

I think we should all stop getting married - it's way too risky. We should stop driving, too.

As a matter of fact, I breathed near the child I was babysitting last week. Now I have strep. Sick I'm thinking that either breathing is risky, or being near children is risky, or maybe both.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 10:45 am
amother [ Olive ] wrote:
So does every single medication out there including paracetomol, birth control etc. Etc. If measles, mumps or rubella came with an insert it would also warn of injuries and death.

But when children got measles, mumps and rubella we did not have 27% of children with chronic
illnesses.

We did not have 1:45 children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder - and 1:150 children
have NON-VERBAL (can't speak) Autism. When it used to be 1:10,000 children who had
non-verbal autism. The general public never even heard of non-verbal autism until after 1990
when the CDC QUADRUPLED the vaccine schedule.

We never had such an epidemic of EPILEPSY and TYPE 1 DIABETES in Children before 1990.

We never had such an epidemic of food allergies. I remember when peanut butter was served
daily in school and peanuts were given out on airplanes. Nobody can lie and say that

"Oh, there were always people dying from peanuts, we just didn't notice it."

The Health of American Children has indisputably DECLINED since 1990 when the CDC INCREASED
the vaccine schedule.

So the VACCINE SCHEDULE is worse than having measles, mumps and chicken pox.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 10:49 am
glitter555 wrote:
Vaccines have risks. 100 percent.
Mostly localized pain, sometimes more generalized reactions which are your body creating the immunity.

When I worked in a hospital, I saw lots of patients die from vaccine preventable diseases Either because they didn't get vaccinated or they had cancer and their vaccines no longer worked (which means if other people had been vaccinated around them they may have survived). I know 2 people in real life who died from vaccine preventable diseases (baby from whooping cough and child from complications of chicken pox).
I know several old people who are disabled due to polio.

Of the people I know who don't vaccinate, they are more sick then other people I know, more claimed intolerances to food (though TBH I don't believe they have real intolerances to everything they claim) and more behavioural problems.

Vaccines are the biggest bracha from hashem that we have. So so grateful for them

So you know of two who died from whooping cough and chicken pox.

But HUNDREDS of deaths following vaccines are reported to VAERS every year.

And most deaths following vaccination are not reported, such as SIDS of which the majority of deaths is within hours or days of being vaccinated. But the doctors always say that's just a "co-incidence."

scruffy

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 11:00 am
After looking at the pretty graphs, I found the full report of the survey mentioned here online.

Here's the link. https://cdn.website-editor.net.....0.pdf

The data gathering methods seems extremely flawed. In a retrospective cohort study, which is what they are trying to achieve, determining the parameters for inclusion and exclusion is the most important part. The way this was done was very unscientific.

Their breakdown numbers don't add up in places.

In addition, any figures for adults should be totally disregarded. The sample size is much too low to show significance. And they don't show the age brackets of the adults surveyed-- I would wager that it's mostly of very young adults... explaining why none have cancer, heart disease etc.

Last edited by scruffy on Wed, Jun 02 2021, 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 11:00 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Domestic violence is the number 2 cause of non illness related deaths in healthy women (number 1 is car accidents.)

I think we should all stop getting married - it's way too risky. We should stop driving, too.

As a matter of fact, I breathed near the child I was babysitting last week. Now I have strep. Sick I'm thinking that either breathing is risky, or being near children is risky, or maybe both.

And I can say the same thing about such mild illnesses as measles, mumps and chicken pox.

The Cure (vaccine) is more dangerous than the Illness!

And the fact that the CDC REFUSES to compare the HEALTH of Vaccinated vs UnVaccinated
when there are FOUR Vax vs UnVax Studies that show that the Vaccinated are waaaaaaaay
sicker then the Unvaccinated should tell you something!

WHAT IS THE CDC HIDING FROM YOU????

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 11:05 am
scruffy wrote:
After looking at the pretty graphs, I found the full report of the survey mentioned here online.

Here's the link. https://cdn.website-editor.net.....0.pdf

The data gathering methods seems extremely flawed. In a case control study, which is what they are trying to achieve, determining the parameters for inclusion and exclusion is the most important part. The way this was done was very unscientific.

Their breakdown numbers don't add up in places.

In addition, any figures for adults should be totally disregarded. The sample size is much too low to show significance. And they don't show the age brackets of the adults surveyed-- I would wager that it's mostly of very young adults... explaining why none have cancer, heart disease etc.

So why won't the CDC do a BETTER Vax vs UnVax Study? They have Billions of $$$

Why does the CDC refuse for many years to do this study, even when some congressmen introduced
a Law to try to FORCE the CDC to do a Vax vs UnVax Study???

What is the CDC HIDING from us???

For 40 Years, Cigarette Industry hired Scientists to DENY that Cigarettes cause cancer. The Bribed
Scientists said, "Correlation does not prove Causation." Same lies Scientists hired by CDC say today!

But SMOKER vs NON-SMOKER Studies PROVED that cigarettes DO cause cancer - which was
deliberately COVERED UP for 40 years!!! And now the same Hoax is being done again!!!

scruffy

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 11:12 am
#BestBubby wrote:
So why won't the CDC do a BETTER Vax vs UnVax Study? They have Billions of $$$

Why does the CDC refuse for many years to do this study, even when some congressmen introduced
a Law to try to FORCE the CDC to do a Vax vs UnVax Study???

What is the CDC HIDING from us???

For 40 Years, Cigarette Industry hired Scientists to DENY that Cigarettes cause cancer. The Bribed
Scientists said, "Correlation does not prove Causation." Same lies Scientists hired by CDC say today!

But SMOKER vs NON-SMOKER Studies PROVED that cigarettes DO cause cancer - which was
deliberately COVERED UP for 40 years!!! And now the same Hoax is being done again!!!

Here the CDC discusses potential methods for overcoming the issues presented in such a study.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesaf.....b.pdf

This is for undervaxxed vs vaxxed, although similar limitations apply to unvaxxed vs vaxxed

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 12:56 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
But when children got measles, mumps and rubella we did not have 27% of children with chronic
illnesses.

We did not have 1:45 children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder - and 1:150 children
have NON-VERBAL (can't speak) Autism. When it used to be 1:10,000 children who had
non-verbal autism. The general public never even heard of non-verbal autism until after 1990
when the CDC QUADRUPLED the vaccine schedule.

We never had such an epidemic of EPILEPSY and TYPE 1 DIABETES in Children before 1990.

We never had such an epidemic of food allergies. I remember when peanut butter was served
daily in school and peanuts were given out on airplanes. Nobody can lie and say that

"Oh, there were always people dying from peanuts, we just didn't notice it."

The Health of American Children has indisputably DECLINED since 1990 when the CDC INCREASED
the vaccine schedule.

So the VACCINE SCHEDULE is worse than having measles, mumps and chicken pox.

We didn't have them because most of those kids died. It was way more common to lose babies and young children because if they had diabetes they died, if they were premature they died, if they had a chronic illness or even an allergy they died. These things have increased because we live and we live because of the advances in medical knowledge that include vaccines and also treatment for all those chronic illnesses. And autism just wasn't identified, you were either a bit strange or locked up in an asylum or home for the feeble minded. Many non verbal kids don't eat and have PEG tubes. Those didn't exist and so those kids too did not live to grow up.

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 5:19 pm
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
My kids are vaccinated and I've never given the Hep B shot. Neither does anyone in my family or friends. I thought that frum people don't give the hep b shot.
I'm always asked and I say no. But for the non jewish world it's quite important because a baby can catch Hep B from the mom during pregnancy and when nursing.

Glad you don't give. I know plenty frum who do. And while I respect everyone's right to decide what's right for their family, I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone is giving this to a newborn unless they have put ZERO thought into the matter, which is baffling.

Regarding the bolded, it's a bit obnoxious, no? Hep B at birth might be appropriate for babies of iv drug users and hookers. Surely you don't think all or even most non-Jewish women fall into this category.

amother
Tangerine

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 5:28 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
Glad you don't give. I know plenty frum who do. And while I respect everyone's right to decide what's right for their family, I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone is giving this to a newborn unless they have put ZERO thought into the matter, which is baffling.

Regarding the bolded, it's a bit obnoxious, no? Hep B at birth might be appropriate for babies of iv drug users and hookers. Surely you don't think all or even most non-Jewish women fall into this category.

I did not imply that all non jews to take. But STD's are definitely more rampant in the non jewish world which is why I said that the hep b shot is important in the non jewish world.

Bleemee

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 8:04 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Since the CDC QUADRUPLED (4x) the vaccine schedule in 1990, we have the sickest children
in the history of USA.
I consider vaccines HIGHER risk than measles, mumps or chicken pox.

1:5 teens had episode of mental illness

1:6 children are learning disabled

1:6 children are allergic (can be FATAL)

1:8 children have IBS

1:10 children have ADHD

1:13 children have asthma (can be FATAL)

1:25 children have Epilepsy/Seizure Disorder

1:45 children have AUTISM and keeps increasing

1:250 children have Tourettes Syndrome

1:400 children have Diabetes

1:775 babies die of SIDS

1:1,000 children have Celiac Disease

1:5,560 children have CANCER

ZERO deaths from Measles, Mumps or Chickenpox (in USA).

432 deaths reported to VAERS in 2016

4,000+ deaths from Covid Vax in Just FOUR MONTHS in USA

10,000+ deaths from Covid Vax in Just FOUR MONTHS in Europe

So you follow the vaccination schedule besides for measles, mumps and chicken pox?

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 8:30 pm
Bleemee wrote:
So you follow the vaccination schedule besides for measles, mumps and chicken pox?

My children are grown. But if I had a choice today I would do only DPT and Polio over age 2.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 8:33 pm
amother [ Olive ] wrote:
We didn't have them because most of those kids died. It was way more common to lose babies and young children because if they had diabetes they died, if they were premature they died, if they had a chronic illness or even an allergy they died. These things have increased because we live and we live because of the advances in medical knowledge that include vaccines and also treatment for all those chronic illnesses. And autism just wasn't identified, you were either a bit strange or locked up in an asylum or home for the feeble minded. Many non verbal kids don't eat and have PEG tubes. Those didn't exist and so those kids too did not live to grow up.

In the 1960s 70s & 80s kids were not dying of diabetes measles mumps or chicken pox. They were not dying of chronic disease or allergies.

Kids were much healthier.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 8:46 pm
amother [ Olive ] wrote:

before mmr vaccine death from measles was about 1:10,000 and injuries were also rare.

today 27% of kids are chronically sick
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics