Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
"Look before you leap" pdf file w Rabbonim warning about Va
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 11:32 am
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
I think they'd have to ask the rabbi that, not assume.

Although if someone thinks the vaccination is hazardous, I would think that it would be more hazardous if someone is medically compromised, not less hazardous. But that's just me.

Blumenkrantz doesn't hold of homeopathy but many frum people use it so either they don't ask or they find a Rav who agrees with it and this is true probably of a number of alternative approaches.
My understanding is that most elderly people, who would have a higher risk of death from the virus, tolerated the vaccine and the bigger question is the length of time that it grants protection in those that it actually protects which varies from one manufacturer to the next.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 12:26 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
Because they needed to politically heard from the higher ups but barely any of them got the vaccine.

WO!!!!!!!

Can Hatzalah wives, which Im sure there are many here, confirm that Hatzalah members by and large are NOT getting vaxed??

small bean

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 1:04 pm
Someone just emailee the file to me and I literally laughed out loud

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 1:09 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
[/b]
[/size]
WO!!!!!!!

Can Hatzalah wives, which Im sure there are many here, confirm that Hatzalah members by and large are NOT getting vaxed??

Yea I’m a Hatzola wife they ain’t getting vaxxed

small bean

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 1:12 pm

So ethically how can they reccommend it?

mig100

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 1:24 pm

did your husband have covid already? some say its not so crucial if they already have had covid and many many of them caught it from answering covid calls

Lovable

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 1:27 pm
mig100 wrote:
did your husband have covid already? some say its not so crucial if they already have had covid and many many of them caught it from answering covid calls

Na. Most of the world had covid. Not just Hatzolah guys. They just know too much to get a jab thats in its experimental stages

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 1:33 pm
Lovable wrote:
Na. Most of the world had covid. Not just Hatzolah guys. They just know too much to get a jab thats in its experimental stages

Exactly this, they also saw what was going on in the hospital’s.

mig100

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 1:33 pm
Lovable wrote:
]

Your literally saying things with no source.

About 50% of Americans https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/2......html

DID Got the vaccine.

What on earth are you talking about??? where do your claims come from- many, many people are getting it

mig100

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 1:35 pm
small bean wrote:
So ethically how can they reccommend it?

lol- you seriously believe that no hatzalah members are getting it- because that's what one Annon poster said.

I could go annon and claim that all my uncles and brothers are in hatzalah and all got it- that would work too??

lol

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 1:38 pm
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
I haven't yet read through the entire thread, so forgive me if someone else already responded.

1. Many rabbanim are great people with very sharp brains and are therefore able to understand very very much when they research something, even without medical or scientific degrees.

2. I'm just wondering regarding the ones who say to take it or not to take it, how many did their own research, looked at data, spoke to different experts, and then gave their recommendation? I personally know a number who did this and then started recommending against it, I would love to know names of rabbanim who did this and say to give it.
This is an extremely dangerous way of looking at rabbanim. Yes, there are some rabbanim who are great and some who are very knowledgeable, but no, if they did not learn science in depth, they should not be paskening things having to do with science and the body.

rakcna

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 1:40 pm
I'm a Hatzalah Dispatcher ( not Lakewood) and can confirm that most of our units are vaccinated, and we have definitely helped people get appointments when they were difficult to get. Our medical board and medical control all are vaccinated as well, and many of our units have gotten eligible family members and children vaccinated.

Lovable

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 1:41 pm
mig100 wrote:
]

Your literally saying things with no source.

About 50% of Americans https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/2......html

DID Got the vaccine.

What on earth are you talking about??? where do your claims come from- many, many people are getting it

You did not read my post. I never said most Americans didn't get the vaccine. I simply stated that most Americans had covid.

amother
Burgundy

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 8:08 pm
Lovable wrote:
You did not read my post. I never said most Americans didn't get the vaccine. I simply stated that most Americans had covid.

Another lie, but don’t let that stop you.

HealthCoach

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 9:43 pm
Fauci the exaggerator said 50% of CDC and NIH are vaccinated. Even if he was not exaggerating, which he probably was, why did the other 50% refuse the vaccine?

shabbatiscoming

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 1:50 am
Lovable wrote:
Are you seriously saying this? Im sorry but this is just not true. Do you know the population of america? Go do a search. What you are saying is just not factual.

amother
Mint

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 3:03 am
The onset of Covid has already caused anxiety to loads of people who didn't have a problem with anxiety before. For those who were not vaccinated hopefully they will be ok but what is the purpose of anxiety and worry to the many people who have been given the vaccine that they might face unknown medical problems.

amother
Mint

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 3:05 am
I meant to say what is the purpose of causing anxiety and worry

small bean

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 4:52 am
mig100 wrote:
lol- you seriously believe that no hatzalah members are getting it- because that's what one Annon poster said.

I could go annon and claim that all my uncles and brothers are in hatzalah and all got it- that would work too??

lol

No I dont beleive anyone not taking the vaccine is reccomending it. If you're not taking it, you can't tell other to take it.

This specific poster, I was aksing about her husband and friends?

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 6:16 am

This is funny. Dh is the one who arranged the vaxes for Hatzolah in our area. Most of his members (and their wives!) took it.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics