Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
"Look before you leap" pdf file w Rabbonim warning about Va
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 9:41 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
This is an old article. Looks like it is from 2020. I’ve heard that many of these rabonim weren’t sure abt it in the beginning but after a while they were deff recommending it.

You have even one specific name?

It would be reassuring to know.

Most of my family took it, and this is scary.

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 10:04 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You have even one specific name?

It would be reassuring to know.

Most of my family took it, and this is scary.

I don’t know 100% for fact but I’m pretty sure I heard the Lakewood Bmg rabonim were against it in the beginning and now they aren’t

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 10:35 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
So why is Hatzalah and the frum medical community saying otherwise?

$$$

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 10:39 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
$$$

Can you explain how to follow the money?
If my doctor in Manhattan tells me that in her medical opinion I’m a candidate for the vaccine, and I go back and take it in the BP Urgent Care, how did she profit?

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 10:53 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
If my doctor in Manhattan tells me that in her medical opinion I’m a candidate for the vaccine, and I go back and take it in the BP Urgent Care, how did she profit?

By magic. There are wizards, sorcerers and shaddim who do the accounting.

We have plenty of people here in the medical field who can speak from actual first hand experience and not conspiracy theory. Anyone here profit? Even a little? I know I haven’t.

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 10:54 pm
Lovable wrote:
Those of us with Emunas Chachomim believe that our Rabbis know better than those with just modern day science knowledge, because they have a vast knowledge of Torah combined with knowledge modern day science

And yet any time I had a question during pregnancy and asked my rav, he said what did the doctor say?. .... Aside from rabbanim with highly specialized medical knowledge like rabbi gissinger ztl, any self respecting rav understand the limits of his own knowledge and knows when to defer to medical professionals. This is a disturbing statement on multiple levels.

amother
Powderblue

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 12:07 am
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:

Because since the AMA issued an ethics opinion that doctors should recommend vaccines for everyone, your doctor is in fear of losing her license or being ethically questioned if she goes against that guidance.

HealthCoach

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 12:22 am
My doctor gave me this document to read. I already knew most of the information that was in it. I’m not sure why everyone is focused on the rabbanim mentioned? There is so much information in the pdf.

1. I’m sorry so many have suffered tremendously from covid. Currently there are effective treatments though.
2. There are a lot of unexplained deaths after this vaccine. Many more than for all the vaccines put together. 4500+. Does that not tell us something?

Also, I have to say many expert very well qualified virologists and microbiologists are warning against the vaccine. I’ll quote the pdf about the doctors pushing the vaccine, it’s like asking an eye doctor if you should have open heart surgery.

By the way, you can go and fact check the document. The information there is sadly true.

Last edited by HealthCoach on Thu, Jun 03 2021, 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 12:28 am
HealthCoach wrote:
My doctor gave me this document to read. I already knew most of the information that was in it. I’m not sure why everyone is focused on the rabbanim mentioned? There is so much information in the pdf.

1. I’m sorry so many have suffered tremendously from covid. Currently there are effective treatments though.
2. There are a lot of unexplained deaths after this vaccine. Many more than for all the vaccines put together. 4500+. Does that not tell us something?

Also, I have to say many expert very well qualified virologists and microbiologists are warning against the vaccine. I’ll quote the pdf about the doctors pushing the vaccine, it’s like asking an eye doctor if you should have open heart surgery.

I've seen this statement countless of times, yet haven't heard any names. Does anyone have a list to share? Actually, I'd like to see two lists. A list of the well qualified ones against the vaccine, contrasted against the list of the well qualified one supporting the vaccine.

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 12:33 am
HealthCoach wrote:

I don't know why you're quoting it, this makes zero sense. No one is asking their eye doctor or podiatrist, or dentist about the vaccine. They're asking their general practitioner, internist, or pediatrician for their professional opinion. GP, internists and pediatricians are well educated in lung diseases, heart diseases, kidney issues and how vaccines work. They are precisely the ones to ask about this.

To take it a step further, this quote actually works against you, and against the posters who claim Rabbonim should be making the vaccination decision. An eye doctor at least gets trained in the basics of the workings of the cardiac systems. Have the Rabbonim received at least the basic training in vaccinations, virology and genetics?

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 12:36 am
HealthCoach wrote:

By the way, you can go and fact check the document. The information there is sadly true.

It's impossible to fact check the document, because the information is sadly not true. Let's just start with the first claim -infertility. No link has been found at all. The original claim was based on faulty science.

If it's a fact - please bring proof. If you don't have any proof, it is not a fact.

HealthCoach

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 12:49 am
In the Pdf document, it mentions that in the Pfizer vaccine testing document on a given page number, they need to test whether a third hand vaccine recipient is a danger around conception. That’s strange? That can easily be fact checked. Why did Pfizer think this needed to be tested?

If you would like an article that explains why scientifically it makes sense that there could be fertility issues, I can provide that. https://chemicalviolence.com/2.....tml#.

Then there’s all the stories of cycles being affected. Heavy bleeding etc. Why would one think it’s impossible that fertility is affected?

HealthCoach

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 12:57 am
Quote:
I've seen this statement countless of times, yet haven't heard any names. Does anyone have a list to share? Actually, I'd like to see two lists. A list of the well qualified ones against the vaccine, contrasted against the list of the well qualified one supporting the vaccine.

I can name a few and add to list each day as I come across them. I’m sure others can add as well. If you want to look these people up, use DuckDuckGo.com instead of google so you can be sure the results are not filtered. I can provide articles if you cannot find them.

Dr. Luc Montagnier, French virologist that discovered HIV
Dr. Bhakdi, world renowned microbiologist
Dr. Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 1:00 am
HealthCoach wrote:
In the Pdf document, it mentions that in the Pfizer vaccine testing document on a given page number, they need to test whether a third hand vaccine recipient is a danger around conception. That’s strange? That can easily be fact checked. Why did Pfizer think this needed to be tested?

If you would like an article that explains why scientifically it makes sense that there could be fertility issues, I can provide that.

Then there’s all the stories of cycles being affected. Heavy bleeding etc. Why would one think it’s impossible that fertility is affected?

Did you actually read the vaccine testing document, or are you just repeating what a third unknown party translated according to their own interpretations. Pfizer and any pharmaceutical research company always do research and testing for any feasible possibility. It's part of protocol, it isn't strange at all. 50% of the population are women, and this vaccine was to be required to be given to all in a specific time range. So after the original safety protocols for the basics of human safety, the next round is to follow up with safety checks for probable situations. Pregnancies, conceptions is high on that secondary list.

So no, it's not strange at all.

Please provide that scientific explanation. I would honestly love to see it. The ones I have seen have so far have no scientific basis.

And as for your last point, cycles being affected can be due to other correlations, such as immune response, stress, etc. The science behind the vaccine makes it really unlikely that it would have a connection to fertility. As it stands so far, COVID itself has cause many issues to pregnancies. The vaccine doesn't seem to have numbers even close to it. It is only six months in, but the number of new pregnancies since doesn't seem to have been affected.

HealthCoach

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 1:01 am
Quote:
It's impossible to fact check the document, because the information is sadly not true. Let's just start with the first claim -infertility. No link has been found at all. The original claim was based on faulty science.

If it's a fact - please bring proof. If you don't have any proof, it is not a fact.

There is an email address in pdf to ask questions. I asked a question and they responded. I am 100% certain that they would be very happy to provide sources for whatever you ask for.

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 1:03 am
HealthCoach wrote:
Quote:

There is an email address in pdf to ask questions. I asked a question and they responded. I am 100% certain that they would be very happy to provide sources for whatever you ask for.

I'm good. I actually have access to plenty of sources (first-hand sources) myself. But how can you state something is a fact with such certainty if you don't have the first-hand knowledge yourself?

HealthCoach

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 1:13 am
Quote:
Did you actually read the vaccine testing document, or are you just repeating what a third unknown party translated according to their own interpretations. Pfizer and any pharmaceutical research company always do research and testing for any feasible possibility. It's part of protocol, it isn't strange at all. 50% of the population are women, and this vaccine was to be required to be given to all in a specific time range. So after the original safety protocols for the basics of human safety, the next round is to follow up with safety checks for probable situations. Pregnancies, conceptions is high on that secondary list.

So no, it's not strange at all.

Please provide that scientific explanation. I would honestly love to see it. The ones I have seen have no scientific basis.

And as for your last point, cycles being affected can be due to other correlations, such as immune response, stress, etc. The science behind the vaccine makes it really unlikely that it would have a connection to fertility. As it stands so far, COVID itself has cause many issues to pregnancies. The vaccine doesn't seem to have numbers even close to it. It is only six months in, but the number of new pregnancies since doesn't seem to have been affected.

I did not double check the Pfizer document, since much of what I read in the pdf, I have read elsewhere. Since for me most of the doc was fact checked in this way, I am sure that if you fact check the page number it will be accurate.

What is very strange is that it would be the first vaccine where someone can experience vaccine side effects if they are not vaccinated, but exposed to someone else that was. Turns out there is a John Hopkins paper on this, but this is new in general and new to me. I find it strange but unfortunately it’s reality.

I edited my post above with a link to an article. The email address in the pdf can surely provide you with articles that more directly answer your questions.

The number of miscarriages in first 2 trimesters after vaccines is significant.

HealthCoach

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 1:20 am
Quote:
I'm good. I actually have access to plenty of sources (first-hand sources) myself. But how can you state something is a fact with such certainty if you don't have the first-hand knowledge yourself?

That is one of two things in the pdf that I didn’t already know before reading. Since they told the truth about everything else, I am sure this too is true. The other thing I didn’t know beforehand is interestingly enough, the list of rabbanim, since my other sources were secular.

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 1:21 am
HealthCoach wrote:
Quote:

I can name a few and add to list each day as I come across them. I’m sure others can add as well. If you want to look these people up, use DuckDuckGo.com instead of google so you can be sure the results are not filtered. I can provide articles if you cannot find them.

Dr. Luc Montagnier, French virologist that discovered HIV
Dr. Bhakdi, world renowned microbiologist
Dr. Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist

Please do keep a list of these names, but please dont' forget to keep another list by its side - the ones with all the names of supporting vaccines.

Wasn't Dr. Bhakdi the one who played down COVID-19 itself at its onset and came out against the safety measures in March and April of 2020?

Just from my personal observations. I've noticed a strong correlation with those who downplayed the virus and the safety measures in place, with those who are against the vaccines. It seems to be going hand in hand.

Bleemee

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 1:22 am
Why did your doctor give you the document to read?
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics