Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do you still trust Fauci?
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 5:36 pm
Just wondering if people still trust Fauci and his recommendations after the emails were leaked showing that he knew COVID probably came from a lab, masks aren't that effective, and HCQ was a possible treatment option for COVID? Kinda crazy how this information is coming to light now.

gootlfriends

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 5:39 pm
I would say I don't fully trust him. Its all political with him. I trust fda and mostly the cdc.

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 5:39 pm
I never trusted him. I just want to say now a big fat I told you so. It will be cognitive dissonance for everyone else.

flowerpower

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 6:04 pm
I never ever trusted him so whatever is coming out now makes sense..

hodeez

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 6:06 pm
Haven't trusted him since 2019

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 6:11 pm
What he said about masks is consistent with what everyone else said.

And the guy who sent him the information about 'the bioweapon' who is he?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 6:11 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
I never trusted him. I just want to say now a big fat I told you so. It will be cognitive dissonance for everyone else.

I just came on here to say this.
I TOLD YOU SO!!
Every so called “conspiracy” I and many logical, open brained people have been saying for a year is becoming the honest truth slowly but surely.

flowerpower

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 6:12 pm
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:

And the guy who sent him the information about 'the bioweapon' who is?

What is that? Do explain

gande

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 6:16 pm
This is not new information. We knew for a while that he knew about all these things and chose to play politics instead of keeping us safe.

amother
Natural

I love this. Now all the mask police can bury themselves alive. Fauci and co is one big corrupt company. I sensed that from the beginning. Thank god I didnt let fear come near me. And that I never trusted the "science'.

amother
Denim

The pandemic 595,000 people in the US. At the time of Fauci's emails, AFAIK, it had killed no one.

Do you think that scientists knew as much early in the pandemic as they know today?

You're holding February 2020 emails up against June 2021 information.

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 6:17 pm

And the guy who sent him the information about 'the bioweapon' who is he?

You mean when he said you don’t need to wear a mask, that was consistent with what everyone else said?

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 6:18 pm
gande wrote:
This is not new information. We knew for a while that he knew about all these things and chose to play politics instead of keeping us safe.

And yet he will never be held accountable for any of the lies he told or damage he caused.

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 6:21 pm
flowerpower wrote:
What is that? Do explain

Regular masks are to protect people from you, not you from people. That was his first line on the masks. That's consistent with the messaging around the mask mandates.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 6:26 pm
What he said about masks in the email was not a secret. He said it very openly then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRa6t_e7dgI

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 6:28 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
The pandemic 595,000 people in the US. At the time of Fauci's emails, AFAIK, it had killed no one.

Do you think that scientists knew as much early in the pandemic as they know today?

What did I say about cognitive dissonance

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 6:36 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:

Even when he knew COVID came from a lab he denied it. When he knew the virus could go through a mask he still told people to wear them. He knew HCQ could possibly be an effective treatment and still came out saying not to use it. That's the point...the emails are showing he lied.

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 6:36 pm
Regular masks are to protect people from you, not you from people. That was his first line on the masks. That's consistent with the messaging around the mask mandates.

Got it. So it’s Trump’s fault that things got so bad, because he didn’t say everyone should wear a mask, but Fauci was just saying the same thing everyone else said.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 6:40 pm

The emails show that he said COVID can go through the masks. Are you saying COVID is smart enough to only stay out of the mask in one direction?

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 6:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
The emails show that he said COVID can go through the masks. Are you saying COVID is smart enough to only stay out of the mask in one direction?

No - I'm not saying that.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronaviru.....sick.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics