Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
"We've made a big mistake"
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Burlywood

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 8:14 am
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
The problem with do your own research is that many people don't know how to. They thing random articles, blogs, etc are credible research.
I don't blame anyone for that, but I think *how* to correctly research and critically think should be taught in schools.

U dont have to be a scientist.
You need to ask questions.
You need to respect yourself enough to demand adequate answers to those questions. Not fear or threats from "authorities".

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 8:24 am
I taught DD to recognize agendas and political slants, as well as how to follow the money.

Fox News, NY Times, Wall Street Journal, NPR - usually the facts lie somewhere in the middle. Nobody has 100% of the truth all the time.

Then I taught her about risk/reward ratios, and how to make accurate risk assessments. I left the decision to get the Giardia vaccine in her hands, and she decided not to get it - and she could articulate to me why she declined. I respect her choices about her body. I'm totally pro vax, but if she had chosen not to get the Corona vaccine, I would have respected that, too.

The other thing I told DD, is that she does NOT have the right to push her choices on other people. If you don't want the vaccine, don't get it. Don't get up on a soapbox and be a Bossy Betty. Nobody likes that. If someone asks, you can share your research with them. Otherwise, MYOB!

(ETA: She had these concepts down pat by the time she was 12. If a 12yo can do it, so can anyone else.)

small bean

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 8:41 am
I don't know this guy but there is more and more information coming out and what he's saying is not wrong. For some people there is a pooling of the protien and it is causing, heart diseases, blood clots, liver issues, or ossues in the ovaries. It's not everyone but it is happening. Thing is if it's in your liver, it may not effect you tor years.

This was exactly what happened when they tested this on rats years ago. And they see watching this happen today to mice.

It's a side effect of the vaccine, which means not everyone will have this happen. So now dp your risk benefit analysis. What's worse to you.

I had covid and would have it again every year. That's my risk cost assessment.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 8:46 am
small bean wrote:
I don't know this guy but there is more and more information coming out and what he's saying is not wrong. For some people there is a pooling of the protien and it is causing, heart diseases, blood clots, liver issues, or ossues in the ovaries. It's not everyone but it is happening. Thing is if it's in your liver, it may not effect you tor years.

This was exactly what happened when they tested this on rats years ago. And they see watching this happen today to mice.

It's a side effect of the vaccine, which means not everyone will have this happen. So now dp your risk benefit analysis. What's worse to you.

I had covid and would have it again every year. That's my risk cost assessment.

1. That's not called in the blood stream.
2. What they are seeing is more like an over active immune response not a pooling of the protein.
3. You're likely immune from covid for 9 years or maybe even longer due to the way the T cells are behaving.
4. Everyone always does a risk benefit assessment which can include things like travel etc.

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 10:51 am
Saddlebrown, the body is not made of separate compartments. It is a single whole unit. Skin can absorb things into the blood stream. Injections into muscles absorb into the blood stream, it is expected. No, its not the same as putting it directly into the blood stream.

Im not trying to convince you of whatever is not your opinion, just couldn't not comment on your comment, not having to do anything with this thread topic.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 10:54 am
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
Saddlebrown, the body is not made of separate compartments. It is a single whole unit. Skin can absorb things into the blood stream. Injections into muscles absorb into the blood stream, it is expected. No, its not the same as putting it directly into the blood stream.

Im not trying to convince you of whatever is not your opinion, just couldn't not comment on your comment, not having to do anything with this thread topic.

Yes it is relevant to the topic. Did you see the title of the article? It said protein injected into the blood stream- which is simply untrue.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 10:57 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
I taught DD to recognize agendas and political slants, as well as how to follow the money.

Fox News, NY Times, Wall Street Journal, NPR - usually the facts lie somewhere in the middle. Nobody has 100% of the truth all the time.

Then I taught her about risk/reward ratios, and how to make accurate risk assessments. I left the decision to get the Giardia vaccine in her hands, and she decided not to get it - and she could articulate to me why she declined. I respect her choices about her body. I'm totally pro vax, but if she had chosen not to get the Corona vaccine, I would have respected that, too.

The other thing I told DD, is that she does NOT have the right to push her choices on other people. If you don't want the vaccine, don't get it. Don't get up on a soapbox and be a Bossy Betty. Nobody likes that. If someone asks, you can share your research with them. Otherwise, MYOB!

(ETA: She had these concepts down pat by the time she was 12. If a 12yo can do it, so can anyone else.)

I think that in general, we can show a kid an ad for something that may not live up to it's claims and engage the child in critical thinking about the ad. For example, do weight loss products make people skinny? Does the model with beautiful hair really get that way because she used the advertised hair products?

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 11:16 am
fleetwood wrote:
Bec he's a doctor and you are some random woman on the internet who won't even post under her screen name.

Why are you resorting to ad hominem attacks? How do I even come in here when we are discussing doctors?
Dr Fauci is a proven liar and fraud but I guess people will defend him regardless just like people are defending Cuomo. I guess it is a cognitive dissonance for some people to know that their heros who they put on a pedestal duped them and defrauded them and it would show vulnerability to acknowledge it. So many lives could have been saved were it not for Fauci (and cuomo) with his criminal actions and its sad that people are still defending him.
What would it take for you to acknowledge that your hero Fauci is a liar and a fraud who hurt and killed millions of people with his criminal activity?

number

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 11:26 am
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
The problem with do your own research is that many people don't know how to. They thing random articles, blogs, etc are credible research.
I don't blame anyone for that, but I think *how* to correctly research and critically think should be taught in schools.
You can’t credibly research this vaccine because many of the necessary studies haven’t been completed yet. So I think it’s fair to rely on anecdotal evidence here. That said the article linked in the op seems like it’s completely made up.

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 4:53 pm
A website that spells news wrong, on purpose. Yes, thats where Im going to get my medical facts from. Banging head Banging head Banging head

DrMom

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 5:01 pm
The peer-reviewed article which probably motivated the article cited by the OP says that the spike protein coded by the mRNA admimistered by vaccines is slightly different from the wild type, and does not cause damage:

https://www.ahajournals.org/do.....18902

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 8:02 pm
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
What does "research" mean in this context?

Read articles, studies, and videos by Medical Doctors (MD) and PhD Scientists on why they
feel vaccination is dangerous.

I have also read articles that showed why the "safety" studies for vaccines are not valid.

See if the Pro Vax doctors & scientists address these concerns.

You want to research both sides and then decide.

I have been researching this topic for several years.

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 8:22 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Read articles, studies, and videos by Medical Doctors (MD) and PhD Scientists on why they
feel vaccination is dangerous.

I have also read articles that showed why the "safety" studies for vaccines are not valid.

See if the Pro Vax doctors & scientists address these concerns.

You want to research both sides and then decide.

I have been researching this topic for several years.

So I'd call that reading, not research.

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 8:48 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Bec he's a doctor and you are some random woman on the internet who won't even post under her screen name.

He is also a doctor that was proven to have lied. Do you trust him just because he is a doctor and ignore the fact that he lied?

amother
Gray

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 7:35 am
DrMom wrote:
The peer-reviewed article which probably motivated the article cited by the OP says that the spike protein coded by the mRNA admimistered by vaccines is slightly different from the wild type, and does not cause damage:

https://www.ahajournals.org/do.....18902

That's not what it says at all. It actually says the exact opposite, that the spike protein caused damage when injected into hamsters. This supports lots of other research that the spike protein alone is a pathogen, and was Dr. Bridle's point.

The study gives a disclaimer that, "Although the use of a noninfectious pseudovirus is a limitation to this study, our data reveals that S protein alone can damage endothelium". There is no way to conclude from this that the spike protein alone doesn't cause damage, it literally says the exact opposite.

DrMom

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 7:57 am
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
That's not what it says at all. It actually says the exact opposite, that the spike protein caused damage when injected into hamsters. This supports lots of other research that the spike protein alone is a pathogen, and was Dr. Bridle's point.

The study gives a disclaimer that, "Although the use of a noninfectious pseudovirus is a limitation to this study, our data reveals that S protein alone can damage endothelium". There is no way to conclude from this that the spike protein alone doesn't cause damage, it literally says the exact opposite.

But if you read to the end, it says, "This conclusion suggests that vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against S protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits S protein-imposed endothelial injury."

Of course, if you read even further down, it says that the research was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, and a few Chinese universities... so who knows if any of it is believable?

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 8:12 am
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
But if my own research results in anything other than accepting your narrative, you'll call me a sheep.

I would say 99% of pro vaxxers never did research. If most doctors support something they believe it.

But most doctors also never researched vaccines. Their medical proffessors told them that vaccines are safe and effective. They also refuse to look at studies showing that vaccines are dangerous.

Some doctors do realize that vaccines are dangerous.But they cant speak out or advise their patients not to vax without risking their license or malpractice suits.

Many people know that mainstream news has an agenda and lies to the people. And Faucci has opened their eyes that the medical leaders also lie to the people and the doctors they control.

amother
Gray

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 8:30 am
DrMom wrote:
But if you read to the end, it says, "This conclusion suggests that vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against S protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits S protein-imposed endothelial injury."

Of course, if you read even further down, it says that the research was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, and a few Chinese universities... so who knows if any of it is believable?

You're right, it does say that, a suggestion that the antibodies produced by the vaccine both protect from infectivity and endothelial cell injury. And yet the study cited does not offer any evidence that the spike protein in a vaccine is less harmful than in a lab or in the wild virus. So I'm finding their conclusion, or suggestion rather, mind-bending.

Dr. Bridle is saying that, knowing the spike protein is a toxin, offers a proposed mechanism by which the vaccine would be causing the injuries reported, including strokes, heart damage, neurological issues and possibly fertility issues.

Here's the Pfizer biodistribution study that he references, which it sounds like he obtained from Japan via FOIA. https://files.catbox.moe/0vwcmj.pdf

It says that 48 hours after injection, evidence of the lipid nanoparticles were found in various bodily systems. It was originally believed that it would be localized to the injection site or nearby lymph nodes and it's concerning that it was found in other systems. The spike protein and/or lipid nanoparticles may be responsible for these injuries to other body systems.

His point is that this requires further study, and that study should be done before telling everyone the vaccines are definitely safe.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 8:40 am
#BestBubby wrote:
I would say 99% of pro vaxxers never did research. If most doctors support something they believe it.

But most doctors also never researched vaccines. Their medical proffessors told them that vaccines are safe and effective. They also refuse to look at studies showing that vaccines are dangerous.

Some doctors do realize that vaccines are dangerous.But they cant speak out or advise their patients not to vax without risking their license or malpractice suits.

Many people know that mainstream news has an agenda and lies to the people. And Faucci has opened their eyes that the medical leaders also lie to the people and the doctors they control.

I admit that I went along with the fact that some relatives survived being trial volunteers for Moderns and Pfizer and that I found the virus itself to be not only painful and uncomfortable but terrifying after what happened to my healthy athletic cousin. Every morning when I woke up, I thought was a miracle. I don't want it to happen again and the long term immunity projection wasn't that great.
Yes, I take these supplements and maybe they helped but from a public health standpoint, we can't expect that to be the solution. I feel more confident now that the positive test rates in NY are so low and I realize that is only partially due to vaccines but that probably means that if grandparents attend a family simcha, the next family gathering will chas v'sholem be their levaya.

amother
Apricot

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 8:47 am
Why did I click on OPs link? I. Want my five minutes back!
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics