Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Thank you Hashem!!!
1  2  Next

hello321

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 8:11 pm
On behalf of all us,
Those who are exhausted for whatever reason, whether it’s because we were up all night with a baby, crying with tears because we wish we had a baby, crying alone because we are no longer married, waiting up for a teen or crying for our teen.
We are exhausted women!
And Hashem watches over us each day , protects us in ways we don’t even realize.

Thank you Hashem for protecting me and my kids from an accident when I didn’t check my blindspot today because I was exhausted.

hodeez

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 8:12 pm
Thank you Hashem! So happy you are safe!!

hello321

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 8:16 pm
To clarify, a car was coming and honked at me and snapped me back into the road in my lane

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 8:22 pm
Thank you Hashem, when I went to the neighborhood makolet (corner store) to get a few things. On my way out of the store I noticed a big bin full of free bread that was one day past it's expiration date. Instead of throwing it away, they leave it for anyone to take.

I got pita, baguettes, and hot dog buns.

There was also a box of cucumbers that were not perfectly crisp, but in no way were they going bad.

Now I have nice big batch of Japanese pickled cucumbers going in my fridge.

I don't eat very much, so for Shabbos lunch I'm thinking about a fancy tuna salad served on the baguettes, garnished with tomatoes, red onion, diced celery, and avocado crema.

hello321

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 9:13 pm
Keep it coming

TravelHearter

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 9:19 pm
Thank you Hashem for giving me the strength and patience to put yet another smile on my face when dealing with my adorable but very cranky toddler.

amother
Wheat

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 9:26 pm
I had a very bad ache in my throat all night. I woke up and the pain was basically gone. Thank you Hashem!

amother
Plum

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 10:02 pm
When it started pouring huge raindrops tonight, my 7yr old said: "thank you Hashem we have a house to keep us dry!!!"

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 10:15 pm
Thank you Hashem for making something break at that exact moment. I cant even fathom the potential injuries. We have an expensive repair, but bh its just that.

amother
Taupe

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 10:36 pm
Thank You, Hashem I was able to open this thread!
In order for me to do so I had to:
Remember my computer password -- Thank You Hashem for my memory
See this thread-- Thank You Hashem for my eyesight
Read this thread title-- Thank You Hashem I am literate
Type-- Thank You Hashem my finger muscles are working properly
Feel grateful for something--Thank You Hashem for giving me awareness!
And so many more!

Thank You Hashem for the million things that had to go right in order for me to reply to this! Something so simple, we don't even realize what to be grateful for!

yksraya

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 10:39 pm
Thank you hashem my day was uneventful and productive.

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 10:51 pm
Thank you Hashem for helping me hold my anger in check during an episode with my difficult ds.

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 10:51 pm
Thank you Hashem that I tripped but didn’t fall on my porcelain floors today.

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 10:54 pm
Thank you Hashem for antibiotics. My strep and acute sinusitis are getting better every day.

moneyshouts

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 10:54 pm
Thank you Hashem! My newborn has been struggling with reflux and having difficulty with feeds. BH she ate nicely a bit over an hour ago and fell asleep! My heart is bursting with gratitude! Thank you Hashem!

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 11:15 pm
Thank you Hashem I was able to cry during therapy and release some of my emotions.

amother
Mustard

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 11:25 pm
Thank you Hashem, my husband is alive and well and home safe. I had to go out in the pouring rain to pick him up from shul cuz he's trashed.

amother
Jetblack

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 12:11 am
Thank you Hashem for giving me more projects at work when I had recently been feeling overlooked and underutilized.

amother
Lavender

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 12:37 am
Thank you, Hashem, for helping me find a pretty Shabbos outfit in the 3rd store I tried. I am a few weeks postpartum and a difficult figure and had absolutely nothing in my closet to wear.

amother
Puce

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 12:41 am
Thank You H’- I had the last monitoring appointment scheduled this morning- I was running late, and was expecting a yelling. Thank You H’- the receptionist and other staff were so nice to me b”H
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational