Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Are you pro-vax or anti-vax
  Previous  1  2  3 12 13  14  15  Next

Are you pro or anti the vaccine?
Pro  
 49%  [ 130 ]
anti  
 31%  [ 82 ]
neutral/ other  
 19%  [ 52 ]
Total Votes : 264

small bean

Post Mon, Jun 07 2021, 10:29 pm
If I see someone drinking soda, I'm not bent over in pain. I would never serve soda though to anyone because I care about peoples health and soda kills people.

amother
Bone

Post Mon, Jun 07 2021, 10:52 pm
amother [ Pansy ] wrote:
Seriously take a course on reading comprehension. It’ll do you a world of good.

The CDC is no longer -specifically monitoring- every breakthrough case, only the more serious ones. That doesn’t mean the positive cases aren’t tested and recorded like every other case. OF COURSE THEY ARE The fact that you think that’s what it means is beyond comical. And we’re supposed to believe you’re “research” about the big bad CDC over our doctors?

(This is leaving aside that your source is the CDC’S OWN WEBSITE, hardly evidence of a massive coverup).

The CDC says it "transitioned" (changed its policy) from monitoring (testing) "all" breakthrough cases (serious and non serious cases) to now only monitoring (testing) "hospitalized or fatal" (ignoring non serious) cases.

This is the plain meaning of their words. It's an explanation of their new policy, not an explanation of how their new policy is really the exact same thing as their old policy, which obviously would make no sense.

Now, is this a cover up? No, it's just playing games with numbers to suppress evidence of the percentage of vaccine failure. Or, alternatively, it's an admission that PCR tests are not accurate and yield many false positives, but that would also constitute an admission that the numbers of positive covid cases all along have been over-inflated. And that should lead to other questions.

amother
Pansy

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 7:49 am
amother [ Bone ] wrote:
The CDC says it "transitioned" (changed its policy) from monitoring (testing) "all" breakthrough cases (serious and non serious cases) to now only monitoring (testing) "hospitalized or fatal" (ignoring non serious) cases.

This is the plain meaning of their words. It's an explanation of their new policy, not an explanation of how their new policy is really the exact same thing as their old policy, which obviously would make no sense.

Now, is this a cover up? No, it's just playing games with numbers to suppress evidence of the percentage of vaccine failure. Or, alternatively, it's an admission that PCR tests are not accurate and yield many false positives, but that would also constitute an admission that the numbers of positive covid cases all along have been over-inflated. And that should lead to other questions.

No, that’s not what it means at all. I will not teach you how to read. You need to figure this out on your own.

Monitoring does not mean testing.

amother
Pansy

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 7:52 am
small bean wrote:
Your inlaws are an extention of you.

And I'm terrified for my parents to vaccinate. So far they haven't. I've been around them since shavuos of last year like regular.

And you totally missed my point on not caring about others. It's deeper.

Depending on how old they are, you are possible seriously endangering them by fear-mongering about the vaccine. I swear, nothing will happen if they vaccinate. I’ll personally pay you a million dollars if anything bad happens to them from the vaccine. Deal?

Now get out and get them safe.

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 8:13 am
amother [ Pansy ] wrote:
Depending on how old they are, you are possible seriously endangering them by fear-mongering about the vaccine. I swear, nothing will happen if they vaccinate. I’ll personally pay you a million dollars if anything bad happens to them from the vaccine. Deal?

That's a pretty bold statement for you to make considering the vaccine companies themselves won't take liability for their vaccine. And also considering that vaers reported 4,000 deaths due to the vaccine.

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 8:15 am
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
That's a pretty bold statement for you to make considering the vaccine companies themselves won't take liability for their vaccine. And also considering that vaers reported 4,000 deaths due to the vaccine.

Companies don't take liability for anything if they can help it. Why would they?

amother
Melon

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 8:56 am
amother [ Pansy ] wrote:

Dont be so quick to guarantee anything. My parent was fine for a year. Took the vaccine, 3 weeks later and got covid and was hospitalized. When I asked the doctors, how it's possible, they shrugged their shoulders and they said they see lots of this.

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 9:05 am
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
Companies don't take liability for anything if they can help it. Why would they?

They definitely won't take liability when they know it would bankrupt them due to claims. Nice of you to take responsibility instead. I hope you have many millions to share.

amother
Molasses

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 9:10 am
amother [ Melon ] wrote:
Dont be so quick to guarantee anything. My parent was fine for a year. Took the vaccine, 3 weeks later and got covid and was hospitalized. When I asked the doctors, how it's possible, they shrugged their shoulders and they said they see lots of this.

That's because full immunity hadn't set in and people don't wait the requisite amount of time after they're vaccinated before resuming social activities.

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 9:24 am
amother [ Molasses ] wrote:
That's because full immunity hadn't set in and people don't wait the requisite amount of time after they're vaccinated before resuming social activities.

Doesn't full immunity set in after 2 weeks? Oh right, there is no such thing as full immunity from the vaccine.

fleetwood

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 9:38 am
amother [ Pansy ] wrote:

I agree.. assuming [guess about personal info removed by mod] They should definitely vaccinate.

ETA.....Didn't realize s.b.parents have antibodies when I posted the above....

Last edited by fleetwood on Tue, Jun 08 2021, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

small bean

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 9:46 am
fleetwood wrote:
I agree.. assuming [guess about personal info removed by mod] ... They should definitely vaccinate. The achrayut will be on her if chas veshalom something happens to them!

They had covid and have antibodies.

There have been severe reactions for people in their age range who previosuly had covid and then git thr vaccine. There is no reason for them to take the vaccine except that they are making aliyah. As if right now Israel is not making them take the vaccine and if they do, they will and I will be very nervous.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 9:47 am
amother [ Pansy ] wrote:

A Jew should not swear. That is why we say Bli Neder.

Obviously you wil NOT pay. $milllion if any injury or death ch"v from vaccine.

small bean

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 9:53 am
amother [ Pansy ] wrote:

I didn't scare them. My mother always had a policy no vaccine that's not around for 20 years. And they had covid, so they are not concerned.

My point in sharing is that just because you want or don't want someone to vaccinate doesn't mean you care about peoples health.

fleetwood

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 10:11 am
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
Doesn't full immunity set in after 2 weeks? Oh right, there is no such thing as full immunity from the vaccine.

2 weeks after the second dose.

fleetwood

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 10:12 am
small bean wrote:
They had covid and have antibodies.

There have been severe reactions for people in their age range who previosuly had covid and then git thr vaccine. There is no reason for them to take the vaccine except that they are making aliyah. As if right now Israel is not making them take the vaccine and if they do, they will and I will be very nervous.

Ok. That's different. Hopefully the antibodies don't disappear for a while.

fleetwood

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 10:14 am
small bean wrote:
I didn't scare them. My mother always had a policy no vaccine that's not around for 20 years. And they had covid, so they are not concerned.

My point in sharing is that just because you want or don't want someone to vaccinate doesn't mean you care about peoples health.

My point isn't telling someone to vaccinate says u care. My point is those who do not take proper precautions don't care. If you are not vaccinated and go near vulnerable unmasked that is not caring. If you are sick and don't test,that is not caring Bec you are not informing those around you that they have been exposed...etc..

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 10:21 am
fleetwood wrote:
My point isn't telling someone to vaccinate says u care. My point is those who do not take proper precautions don't care. If you are not vaccinated and go near vulnerable unmasked that is not caring. If you are sick and don't test,that is not caring Bec you are not informing those around you that they have been exposed...etc..

Caring means also looking into things.
It is now common knowledge that masks never prevented the spread of the virus.
And that the pcr test is not diagnostic and was never intended to be by the inventor.

small bean

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 10:23 am
fleetwood wrote:

The idea that healthy people should maks tonprotect the vulnerable is rediculous and virtue signaling.

If you are sick and stay home, it doesn't matter of you tested or not.

And if you are sick, you are free to let people know that you're sick. It doesn't matter what you're sick with.

My daughter wa supposed to have her last
Ortho appointment today. She woke up feel like she has strep. I cancelled the appointment even though she hasn't gotten tested yet because that's what normal people do. I don't need to test her if I don't want to, she's staying home regardless. (Yes, im testing her- I want antibiotics)

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 10:33 am
fleetwood wrote:
2 weeks after the second dose.

Right. And the person said they got sick and were hospitalized 3 weeks after the second dose.
Page 13 of 15   Previous  1  2  3 12 13  14  15  Next Recent Topics