Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Are you pro-vax or anti-vax
  Previous  1  2  3 13  14  15  Next

Are you pro or anti the vaccine?
Pro  
 49%  [ 130 ]
anti  
 31%  [ 82 ]
neutral/ other  
 19%  [ 52 ]
Total Votes : 264

small bean

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 11:04 am
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
Right. And the person said they got sick and were hospitalized 3 weeks after the second dose.

I know someone 4 weeks after second dose and died

EtA it's actually the only person I know who died of covid. He's not jewish, someone I worked with.

amother
Bone

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 8:54 pm
amother [ Pansy ] wrote:
No, that’s not what it means at all. I will not teach you how to read. You need to figure this out on your own.

Monitoring does not mean testing.

Lol

Rather than back away quietly and not respond, you chose to be obnoxious. Just as you were to previous amothers. That's bullying, not persuasion.

But back to the point, yeah monitoring does mean testing. Context is important.

Your proposed understanding of the new guidelines is nonsensical: Everyone should continue to be tested, but only some should be monitored? There is no "monitoring" of suspected covid patients that is distinct from testing. But don't trust me, feel free to ask any ER doctor or PCP to confirm.

Off topic (or not), as of yesterday, the FDA is advising that patients not be tested for antibodies after vaccination, either. Hmm... I wonder why not?

amother
Pansy

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 9:10 pm
amother [ Bone ] wrote:
Lol

Rather than back away quietly and not respond, you chose to be obnoxious. Just as you were to previous amothers. That's bullying, not persuasion.

But back to the point, yeah monitoring does mean testing. Context is important.

Your proposed understanding of the new guidelines is nonsensical: Everyone should continue to be tested, but only some should be monitored? There is no "monitoring" of suspected covid patients that is distinct from testing. But don't trust me, feel free to ask any ER doctor or PCP to confirm.

Off topic (or not), as of yesterday, the FDA is advising that patients not be tested for antibodies after vaccination, either. Hmm... I wonder why not?

Again, you’re wrong. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills. It’s comical how blatantly obvious this is.

amother
Bone

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 9:23 pm
amother [ Pansy ] wrote:
Again, you’re wrong. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills. It’s comical how blatantly obvious this is.

Seriously.

amother
Papayawhip

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 9:25 pm
https://www.news-medical.net/n......aspx

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 2:29 am
Absolutely terrifying how many anti vaxxers on on this site and I honestly consider leaving because of it, it makes me disappointed in humans

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 2:33 am
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
Absolutely terrifying how many anti vaxxers on on this site and I honestly consider leaving because of it, it makes me disappointed in humans

You are terrified that people have a different opinion?

Not very American of you.

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 2:41 am
I'm not american, and to be honest you are one of the main anti vaxxers that make me want to leave (and I am leaving I just had to sign back in to find out a peice of info on something).

I'm a scientist (and more over actually a drug developer). I have no issue with people saying "hey, this is scary and I want to learn more" or "I'm not convinced" etc

But the blatant anti vaxxers who are just like "do your own research" "'vaccines are to control you" etc, that terrifies me. Imagine not actually having extensive education on physiology etc and thinking you know better than who do *and* then fighting against actual lifesaving.

Youre welcome not to agree, but I'm also welcome to be scared about the above and find it heartbreaking (and akin to actively supporting passive murder ) that I feel I must leave this site

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 2:51 am
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
I'm not american, and to be honest you are one of the main anti vaxxers that make me want to leave (and I am leaving I just had to sign back in to find out a peice of info on something).

I'm a scientist (and more over actually a drug developer). I have no issue with people saying "hey, this is scary and I want to learn more" or "I'm not convinced" etc

But the blatant anti vaxxers who are just like "do your own research" "'vaccines are to control you" etc, that terrifies me. Imagine not actually having extensive education on physiology etc and thinking you know better than who do *and* then fighting against actual lifesaving.

Youre welcome not to agree, but I'm also welcome to be scared about the above and find it heartbreaking (and akin to actively supporting passive murder ) that I feel I must leave this site

I never wrote "vaccines are to control you"

Brown, do you want the GOVERNMENT to have the power to make medical decisions for you?

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 2:54 am
amother [ Brown ] wrote:

Being "anti-vax" is akin to supporting passive murder?

How many people die of measles, mumps or chicken pox a year in USA? ZERO

How many people die following vaccination in USA? over 400 in 2016

Over 4,000 from Covid Vax in just 4 months!

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 3:17 am
Brown, are you unaware that there are PhD scientists and M.D. medical doctors who are anti vax?

fleetwood

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 6:39 am
#BestBubby wrote:
I never wrote "vaccines are to control you"

Brown, do you want the GOVERNMENT to have the power to make medical decisions for you?

Do you feel the same about abortion? The Government shouldn't make medical decisions for you,correct??

fleetwood

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 6:40 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Being "anti-vax" is akin to supporting passive murder?

How many people die of measles, mumps or chicken pox a year in USA? ZERO

How many people die following vaccination in USA? over 400 in 2016

Over 4,000 from Covid Vax in just 4 months!

4000 people did not die from the vaccine.

amother
Bone

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 7:14 am
Reported covid vaccine deaths in the US alone are at 5,165. Many doctors believe that only a small number are actually reported. And there is also suspicion that the US has backlogged all reports from Pfizer and these reported are mainly JNJ and Moderna. At this rate there will be over 10,000 deaths before the end of the year. Hashem yishmor.

I have heard doctors with specialties like GI say they are seeing an avalanche of their patients coming in with major flairs of their auto immune diseases following the covid vax. Others are seeing neurological issues, elderly people and some younger who are no longer able to walk or take steps, ER doctors say they have never seen so many admits with heart inflammation.

Maybe the deaths reported to VAERS are not truly causative, but they must be ruled out and that is not something that can possibly be done in just a few months.

Wadr to scientists, I have yet to hear anyone actually address the valid concerns raised, and many physicians are now joining the bandwagon and voicing concerns.

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 7:18 am
fleetwood wrote:
4000 people did not die from the vaccine.

How do you know this??

fleetwood

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 7:42 am
How do you know this??

I know this until a see a real source that is not vaers.

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 7:50 am
fleetwood wrote:
I know this until a see a real source that is not vaers.

VAERS is a real source, but you can deny it is it makes you feel better.

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 7:51 am
amother [ Brown ] wrote:

??? What exactly are you terrified of?

People who think or live differently than you? People who you have decided aren't as intellectually superior as you? You are disappointed in humans? You are considering leaving this site? Because people have differing approaches to something that is legitimately new and has an significant element of confusion surrounding it?

I mean leave. Be disappointed in humans. Feel however you want about whoever you want.

But know these feelings you have are not about them and what you think of them. It is about you and how you have decided to think about and relate to others.

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 7:55 am
amother [ Brown ] wrote:

Being anti the covid vaccine is greatly different than being anti all vaccines. This is a new vaccine with much controversy that we don't know the long term effects of. People do not have to make their own medical decisions blindly and are allowed to think for themselves. There have been many "mistakes" made with covid and new information is constantly coming out. It is reasonable and understandable if people want to wait a bit before they inject themselves with something that the long term effects are unknown. Additionally, some medical professionals are telling their patients to hold off on it. Just because they have different beliefs than you doesn't make it wrong.

fleetwood

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 8:01 am
VAERS is a real source, but you can deny it is it makes you feel better.

Did you know that the public can make reports to vaers without any confirmation. So,if you report you turned the color pewter to vaers than they actually report it? Did you know that?
Page 14 of 15   Previous  1  2  3 13  14  15  Next Recent Topics