Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Vitamins for blood pressure

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 10:08 am
my blood press has been normal high recently. I am trying to get a better baseline blood pressure. I am watching my diet carefully, decreased salt intake drastically. I am exercising more and I'm trying to lose weight.

I have seen that the health food stores sell supplements to help with blood pressure issues. I saw a product by Zahler, maxihealth and more. I want to know if anyone tried taking these, which company you used and if it was effective.

amother
Blueberry

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 10:28 am
Get informed on What causes high blood pressure and take it from there. Usually you need to cut out carbs and sugar and inflammatory foods, salt isn’t the culprit and removing it won’t address the underlying issues.

Chana Miriam S

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 2:31 pm
amother [ Blueberry ] wrote:
Get informed on What causes high blood pressure and take it from there. Usually you need to cut out carbs and sugar and inflammatory foods, salt isn’t the culprit and removing it won’t address the underlying issues.

Agreed.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 2:45 pm
Doctor just said its age and to watch my salt. I am limiting carbs and sugar. Which foods are considered inflammatory?

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 1:04 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Doctor just said its age and to watch my salt. I am limiting carbs and sugar. Which foods are considered inflammatory?

Carbs and sugar mostly. Also highly processed oils such as canola, soybean, grape seed, flax… well pretty much any oil other than avocado, coconut or EVOO. Processed foods in general.

If you’re following low carb, don’t go low salt. The low carb works very well for bp and salt is an essential thing in our bodies.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 1:44 am
I'm doing low carb for a while and bp is still very high.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise