Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Inexpensive Nursing tops - pls help with finds

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 12:14 pm
Hi.

Could you all help me here find some nice nursing tops /robes that are tznius and no need for shells?

Where do you usually find?
Please post some links I could buy them online with good return policy if possible.

Thanks so much!

hodeez

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 12:15 pm
I just bought from shein but it could stand to have a tighter neckline. I purchased some necklastic and hope that helps...if you're interested I can share the links

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 12:17 pm
hodeez wrote:
I just bought from shein but it could stand to have a tighter neckline. I purchased some necklastic and hope that helps...if you're interested I can share the links

Oh, just had a terrible experience with their last order. Don't really prefer shein. But thanks anyway

mha3484

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 12:20 pm
I never found that nursing shirts were a benefit. I just hike up a regular shirt and figured out how to be 98% covered. For dresses, I have been into shirt dresses lately.

amother
Carnation

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 12:20 pm
https://www.motherhood.com/pro.....D_BwE

iluvy

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 2:29 pm
Just discovered this after my 4th kid and it's the most amazing thing. Nursing tanks. They have built in bras so you're still only wearing one thing. You push up your regular shirt and you're still fully covered. They are inexpensive and you can buy a bunch and keep your regular wardrobe. Target's are the best because the cups are sewn in. I also have good ones from bravado and Rosie pope.

amother
Hyssop

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 2:39 pm
I found a crop top shell under a top worked better than the nursing tops. Otherwise a tank/cami can help with keeping you covered if you lift up your top.
The nursing tops aren't always that helpful. I had one that had a floaty layer above slits in the sides and it kept slipping and didn't work that well.
I wish I was small enough on top that a built in bra tank would work for me Sad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics