Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Husband wants to buy me eternity band
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Daisy

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 10:57 pm
amother [ Caramel ] wrote:
im jealous. I dont get gifts. I can only dream of an eternity band. and really want one

Buy yourself one. That's what I did.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 11:34 pm
amother [ Caramel ] wrote:
im jealous. I dont get gifts. I can only dream of an eternity band. and really want one

Please don’t be jealous of me. This took years and years. My marriage was on rocks, I won’t get into the amount of therapy that was needed to get my husband to a healthy place. I was fired from a job and no income for a while, my husband was in school then. I haven’t gotten a birthday/anniversary/anything gift in many years. I’m still in shock that he bought me something, but then again maybe therapy is finally working.
I wish you from the bottom of my heart much Hatzlacha and Bracha! And please buy yourself a gift, as I did for many, many years!! You deserve it

amother
Vanilla

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 11:50 pm
amother [ NeonPink ] wrote:
My engagement diamond is very pretty on its own. I wear my band alone on the other side.

I have a half that fits perfectly with my engagement ring and looks very pretty. If your going to wear it on another finger I think you should get a whole.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 7:32 am
Hi OP my husband also bought me one...I initially didn't want him to spend the money but he really wanted to get it. The diamonds are small and I first went with a half but it kept swivling around so I got full. It looks really beautiful and I wear it next to engagement ring.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 9:00 am
amother [ Peachpuff ] wrote:
Hi OP my husband also bought me one...I initially didn't want him to spend the money but he really wanted to get it. The diamonds are small and I first went with a half but it kept swivling around so I got full. It looks really beautiful and I wear it next to engagement ring.

Thanks so much!

amother
Melon

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:41 am
OP-

go for it, and my personal opinion, try to see if you like the way oval diamonds look, I like it, and it is not so 'typical'. most importantly, wear it in good health and happiness, no diamonds can buy that Wink

Also, I'm looking to get myself something and I'm trying to get directly from a diamond dealer too, would you be willing to share the info?

I'm curious, do you know what the price difference is if you would buy this in a regular Jewish store?

amother
NeonPink

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:57 am
amother [ Vanilla ] wrote:
I have a half that fits perfectly with my engagement ring and looks very pretty. If your going to wear it on another finger I think you should get a whole.

I have a whole. It doesn’t look nice together so I wear it separately. I do have a small band with diamonds that goes perfectly with my engagement ring.

amother
NeonPink

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:58 am
amother [ Melon ] wrote:
OP-

go for it, and my personal opinion, try to see if you like the way oval diamonds look, I like it, and it is not so 'typical'. most importantly, wear it in good health and happiness, no diamonds can buy that Wink

Also, I'm looking to get myself something and I'm trying to get directly from a diamond dealer too, would you be willing to share the info?

I'm curious, do you know what the price difference is if you would buy this in a regular Jewish store?

I wanted oval or emerald which is magnificent but the price is considerably higher.

mizle10

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 2:06 pm
amother [ Melon ] wrote:
OP-

Oval is a lot more expensive. For $4000 the diamonds will be tiny.

Op, I would do a full band. Especially if your not wearing it with your diamond.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics