Home

If prominent trusted doctors are recommending the vaccine,
1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 8:24 am
Yes, another Covid thread.

DH and I disagree on the safety of the Covid vaccine.

DH says "If prominent trusted doctors all over the world are recommending the vaccine, how can the risk be as great as the anti-vax movement says there is?" (anti-vaxers say it was barely tested, being the first vaccine ever given without years of testing on animals, etc.).

I say: Doctors can be very bright, but by and large, theyre SHEEPLES of the AMA and most doctors wouldnt publicly go against the AMA and other major health organizations. Going against the AMA and other health organizations, ruins doctors reputations for life, and gets them labeled as "quacks".

Anti vaxers are saying that years later if people get seriously ill, they can NOT sue the manufacturers of the vaccine, because the manufacturers arranged a law to go into effect to cover them from lawsuits.

DH says if they knowingly covered up and knew its more harmful than what theyre admitting to, they can be sued.

Anyhow, who wants to sue, because it doesnt bring peoples health back.
Back to top

amother




Firethorn
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 8:28 am
Prominence is fiction.
Back to top

fleetwood




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 8:30 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes, another Covid thread.

DH and I disagree on the safety of the Covid vaccine.

DH says "If prominent trusted doctors all over the world are recommending the vaccine, how can the risk be as great as the anti-vax movement says there is?" (anti-vaxers say it was barely tested, being the first vaccine ever given without years of testing on animals, etc.).

I say: Doctors can be very bright, but by and large, theyre SHEEPLES of the AMA and most doctors wouldnt publicly go against the AMA and other major health organizations. Going against the AMA and other health organizations, ruins doctors reputations for life, and gets them labeled as "quacks".

Anti vaxers are saying that years later if people get seriously ill, they can NOT sue the manufacturers of the vaccine, because the manufacturers arranged a law to go into effect to cover them from lawsuits.

DH says if they knowingly covered up and knew its more harmful than what theyre admitting to, they can be sued.

Anyhow, who wants to sue, because it doesnt bring peoples health back.


Honestly,the use of the nickname sheeples distracts from the validity of your statement. As soon as I see derogatory nicknames I stop reading.
Back to top

amother




Geranium
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 8:37 am
You make a good point. But I'm too Covid weary. (Is there a term for it?)
Let's discuss marvelous middos machine instead....
Back to top

amother




Lime
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 8:49 am
My pediatrician has MS. He had covid and BH survived. He also saw every single patient this entire year. He didn't tell parents to take their sick children to urgent care.

Last week we brought a child in for a sick visit. My husband didn't have a mask on during the the visit and they were schmoozing. This pediatrician who is well respected. Who will refuse to treat patients who don't vaccinate for any reason other than medical exemptions. Feels very strongly that the current situation has become political and strategic rather than a legitimate public health concern.

From masking to vax-ing ... He feels the medical establishment has sold out and hasn't served the public.

He wasn't wearing a mask while working in his office and a mother passed by and decided to tell him to put his mask on his response "I'm the doctor this is my practice" she threatened to leave "so leave" she threw a tantrum on Facebook and tried to cancel him. She can go to another pediatric practice that will tell her to take her sick child to urgent care because they're too scared of covid while the rest of us can use a loving doctor who is reasonable and trustworthy and doesn't allow MSM to affect his practice.
Back to top

amother




Blushpink
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 9:07 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes, another Covid thread.

DH and I disagree on the safety of the Covid vaccine.

DH says "If prominent trusted doctors all over the world are recommending the vaccine, how can the risk be as great as the anti-vax movement says there is?" (anti-vaxers say it was barely tested, being the first vaccine ever given without years of testing on animals, etc.).

I say: Doctors can be very bright, but by and large, theyre SHEEPLES of the AMA and most doctors wouldnt publicly go against the AMA and other major health organizations. Going against the AMA and other health organizations, ruins doctors reputations for life, and gets them labeled as "quacks".

Anti vaxers are saying that years later if people get seriously ill, they can NOT sue the manufacturers of the vaccine, because the manufacturers arranged a law to go into effect to cover them from lawsuits.

DH says if they knowingly covered up and knew its more harmful than what theyre admitting to, they can be sued.

Anyhow, who wants to sue, because it doesnt bring peoples health back.


Aren't the anti-vaxxers equally sheeples then? They're blindly following the leaders and propaganda of the anti-vax movement, without having the requisite knowledge and evidence to understand the foundation of the science they're professing?

And if you truly believe that doctors don't stand up for their patients and for what they believe is right, why do you go to doctors to begin with? Lots of doctors go against the grain, research for alternate treatments, and try to do right by patients all the time. Maybe you're going to the wrong doctors, but the AMA hasn't made any habit of ruining doctor's reputation. If that were to be true, there would be a host of doctors, many in our communities, that would be out of practice by now.
The idea that you believe that statement, without much evidence to back that out, makes you a sheeple indeed.

Vaccines have had this disclosure about not being able to be sued since their introduction. It is not something new, it has been existent for a long time. Every single medical treatment has risks. So when a treatment is prescribed for an entire population, the risk rises exponentially. On such a large scale administration, e a 0.0003% risk, can create a significant financial troubles if a company is sued. So if we want companies to advance medical treatments for us, the gov't offered them protection. But the gov't also addressed the concern for the patients. They established a vaccine injury compensation program to assist the 0.0003%. So both patients and company is covered.

So that statement about antivaxxer harping on the lawsuit angle, is a also a sheeple statement.
Back to top

amother




Firethorn
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 9:10 am
What about VAERS?
Back to top

fleetwood




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 9:11 am
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
My pediatrician has MS. He had covid and BH survived. He also saw every single patient this entire year. He didn't tell parents to take their sick children to urgent care.

Last week we brought a child in for a sick visit. My husband didn't have a mask on during the the visit and they were schmoozing. This pediatrician who is well respected. Who will refuse to treat patients who don't vaccinate for any reason other than medical exemptions. Feels very strongly that the current situation has become political and strategic rather than a legitimate public health concern.

From masking to vax-ing ... He feels the medical establishment has sold out and hasn't served the public.

He wasn't wearing a mask while working in his office and a mother passed by and decided to tell him to put his mask on his response "I'm the doctor this is my practice" she threatened to leave "so leave" she threw a tantrum on Facebook and tried to cancel him. She can go to another pediatric practice that will tell her to take her sick child to urgent care because they're too scared of covid while the rest of us can use a loving doctor who is reasonable and trustworthy and doesn't allow MSM to affect his practice.


A doctor with MS, a pediatrician no less,around sick kids all day.. doesn't mask up? That's so irresponsible and frankly I would not use him as a doctor.
Back to top

amother




Outerspace
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 9:14 am
amother [ Blushpink ] wrote:
Aren't the anti-vaxxers equally sheeples then? They're blindly following the leaders and propaganda of the anti-vax movement, without having the requisite knowledge and evidence to understand the foundation of the science they're professing?

And if you truly believe that doctors don't stand up for their patients and for what they believe is right, why do you go to doctors to begin with? Lots of doctors go against the grain, research for alternate treatments, and try to do right by patients all the time. Maybe you're going to the wrong doctors, but the AMA hasn't made any habit of ruining doctor's reputation. If that were to be true, there would be a host of doctors, many in our communities, that would be out of practice by now.
The idea that you believe that statement, without much evidence to back that out, makes you a sheeple indeed.

Vaccines have had this disclosure about not being able to be sued since their introduction. It is not something new, it has been existent for a long time. Every single medical treatment has risks. So when a treatment is prescribed for an entire population, the risk rises exponentially. On such a large scale administration, e a 0.0003% risk, can create a significant financial troubles if a company is sued. So if we want companies to advance medical treatments for us, the gov't offered them protection. But the gov't also addressed the concern for the patients. They established a vaccine injury compensation program to assist the 0.0003%. So both patients and company is covered.

So that statement about antivaxxer harping on the lawsuit angle, is a also a sheeple statement.

Yes! Exactly!
Back to top

amother




Currant
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 9:14 am
fleetwood wrote:
A doctor with MS, a pediatrician no less,around sick kids all day.. doesn't mask up? That's so irresponsible and frankly I would not use him as a doctor.


He had covid and has antibodies. Why does he need to mask? Being a doctor I would assume he is well aware of the risks he is taking.
Back to top

amother




Blushpink
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 9:18 am
amother [ Firethorn ] wrote:
What about VAERS?


The VAERS is public information. Go to their site, download this years data, and then please come back to report what symptoms almost all of them are about. (I can give you a heads up, - fever, painful injection site, dizziness.)
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 9:19 am
amother [ Blushpink ] wrote:
And if you truly believe that doctors don't stand up for their patients and for what they believe is right, why do you go to doctors to begin with?


Doctors "specialize", and beyond their specialties, they dont know that much more than you and I.

Its like asking a brilliant Bais Yaakov girl about something in Gemara, shes well versed on Chumash Rashi, but not Gemara.
Back to top

amother




Blushpink
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 9:23 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Doctors "specialize", and beyond their specialties, they dont know that much more than you and I.

Its like asking a brilliant Bais Yaakov girl about something in Gemara, shes well versed on Chumash Rashi, but not Gemara.


Of course they know much more than you and me. Doctors are first trained in the basics of all of medicine, before being trained in a specialty. In order to specialize in a field, they must first complete their regular training before they get their advanced training for a speciality.

Your analogy doesn't fit in the least. Doctors can't get their degree with studying just one specialty. Even an eye doctor needs to study the rest of the body systems to get his license.
Back to top

amother




Currant
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 9:26 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Doctors "specialize", and beyond their specialties, they dont know that much more than you and I.

Its like asking a brilliant Bais Yaakov girl about something in Gemara, shes well versed on Chumash Rashi, but not Gemara.


Not exactly. They specialize after four years of medical school, which most people don't go to.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 9:31 am
amother [ Blushpink ] wrote:
Of course they know much more than you and me. Doctors are first trained in the basics of all of medicine, before being trained in a specialty. In order to specialize in a field, they must first complete their regular training before they get their advanced training for a speciality.

Your analogy doesn't fit in the least. Doctors can't get their degree with studying just one specialty. Even an eye doctor needs to study the rest of the body systems to get his license.


Im not denying that at all, but theyre not major experts on the NEW Covid vaccine and how much testing went into it.
Back to top

amother




Currant
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 9:33 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Im not denying that at all, but theyre not major experts on the NEW Covid vaccine and how much testing went into it.


No one can be experts on it because it was not around long enough to know anything for sure.
Back to top

amother




Blushpink
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 9:38 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Im not denying that at all, but theyre not major experts on the NEW Covid vaccine and how much testing went into it.


No one is an expert on the vaccine because not enough time has passed. But with that said, part of being a doctor is to keep their knowledge current with the new research and treatments. They're required to do continuing education to read up on new protocols, treatment and analyze the research. Otherwise, all doctors would be stuck with the medicine they learned during medical school. Doctors constantly update their courses of treatment and medical knowledge based on new discoveries.

Additionally, when they interpret the new data, they approach it with a the depths of understanding of how the body works. That makes their understanding of new treatments much more in depth than just a layman reading the same papers.
Back to top

amother




Blueberry
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 9:55 am
I don’t see why you would ever go to or ask a doctor anything anyway. I know more than these doctors do anyway from following Insta. I don’t have a filter on my computer and I know how to Google. Dr. Google is a genius it knows everything.
Doctors spend their whole day busy in the hospital or office treating patients. That takes up a lot of their time. I have way more time than they do to look things up on the internet. Clearly I am much better informed.
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 10:08 am
amother [ Blushpink ] wrote:
Aren't the anti-vaxxers equally sheeples then? They're blindly following the leaders and propaganda of the anti-vax movement, without having the requisite knowledge and evidence to understand the foundation of the science they're professing?


A Sheeple is someone who blindly follows "the herd" - what most people do.

An anti-vaxxer acts and thinks INDEPENDENTLY of the herd. The OPPOSITE of a sheep!

And anyone who does independent research is not "blindly" following anyone.

There are PhD scientists and M.D. Doctors who are Anti-Vax - they have the requisite knowledge to understand the science they are professing. That is why they are persecuted


amother [ Blushpink ] wrote:

Lots of doctors go against the grain, research for alternate treatments, and try to do right by patients all the time.


Wrong. Any doctor who goes against the grain, risks losing his license. Doctors "follow orders"
Whatever CDC (government) "recommends" I.e. orders.


amother [ Blushpink ] wrote:

Maybe you're going to the wrong doctors, but the AMA hasn't made any habit of ruining doctor's reputation. If that were to be true, there would be a host of doctors, many in our communities, that would be out of practice by now.


Most doctors are not heroes, willing to risk their careers. The few who do, are persecuted, labeled
quacks, are threatened with loss of license or do lose their license!


amother [ Blushpink ] wrote:

Vaccines have had this disclosure about not being able to be sued since their introduction.


100% False. Vaccines are over 250 years old. Only in 1986 was a law passed giving pharmaceutical industry immunity from being sued.Then in 1990, CDC (which accepts Millions $$$ of gifts from pharmaceutical industry) QUADRUPLED (4x) the vaccine schedule. "co-incidently" that is when chronic sickness in children (including autism) skyrocketed!


amother [ Blushpink ] wrote:

Every single medical treatment has risks.


That is why, per the Nuremberg Code it is UnEthical to COERCE people to take medical treatment.


amother [ Blushpink ] wrote:

So when a treatment is prescribed for an entire population, the risk rises exponentially.


That is why making a "one size fits all" prescription is knowingly killing and injuring many.

What other medicine is injected in the entire population - the same dose - for a newborn baby
and 250 lb man???

No effort is made to screen out those who are at higher risk.

People who had Covid are higher risk of adverse events and no risk of Covid - still told to vax!!!

Children whose SIBLINGS were injured or killed by vax are denied medical exemptions!!!


amother [ Blushpink ] wrote:

But the gov't also addressed the concern for the patients. They established a vaccine injury compensation program to assist the 0.0003%. So both patients and company is covered.


No. Vaccine Court is not a real Court. There is NO JURY allowed. NO DISCOVERY allowed.
NO PRECEDENT allowed - so one judge can rule one way and another judge can rule the opposite
on cases that are identical. NO DISCLOSURE allowed - those who win are forbidden from talking
to the News Media.
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 10:13 am
amother [ Currant ] wrote:
Not exactly. They specialize after four years of medical school, which most people don't go to.


A DOCTOR said that all she learned about vaccines was the same as general public.

That vaccines are "safe and effective" and responsible for improved child mortality

(child mortality from Vaccine Preventable Diseases went down 90% BEFORE vaccines were introduced).

And given the vaccine schedule.

Not shown the vaccine insert or the ingredients in vaccines - some of which are known toxins.
Back to top
1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Reading between the lines- vaccine advice 12 Thu, Oct 14 2021, 6:46 pm View last post
If you had the vaccine would give it to your 10 yr old?
by amother
51 Wed, Oct 13 2021, 9:23 pm View last post
If you took the vaccine, will you take the booster?
by amother
45 Mon, Oct 11 2021, 2:10 pm View last post
Method of Vaccine
by TCR
23 Mon, Oct 11 2021, 3:27 am View last post
by s1
Obgyn ; doctors and hospitals.
by amother
9 Sun, Oct 10 2021, 8:41 pm View last post