Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
If prominent trusted doctors are recommending the vaccine,
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 10:46 am
amother [ Currant ] wrote:
No one can be experts on it because it was not around long enough to know anything for sure.

But YOU are.

Clearly. Since you tell us that medical doctors are "sheeple," and that your own investigation shows you that they are wrong.

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 10:57 am
Maybe you're going to the wrong doctors, but the AMA hasn't made any habit of ruining doctor's reputation. If that were to be true, there would be a host of doctors, many in our communities, that would be out of practice by now.[/quote]

No, they haven’t made a habit of ruining doctors’ reputations but they have certainly made it clear to doctors that they could be at risk of having their medical license revoked if they give out medical exemption letters for the Covid vaccine for any reason other than anaphylactic allergy or preexisting myocarditis. I have heard this first-hand from several doctors, as I tried to get a medical exemption for the vaccine based on the fact that I already had Covid. All the doctors I spoke to agreed with me that scientifically, natural immunity from Covid recovery is greater than immunity from the vaccine and therefore vaccination is not necessary or recommended, but none of them would put it down on paper with their signature on it.

You don’t have to take my word for it. Ask ANY doctor to write an exemption letter for the reason of having natural immunity and you will not get one. Not even from vocal “anti-vax” doctors. They know they will lose their license. The threat is real. And this completely undermines our trust and reliance on public health agencies.

Sb1234

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 10:57 am
SixOfWands wrote:
But YOU are.

Clearly. Since you tell us that medical doctors are "sheeple," and that your own investigation shows you that they are wrong.

No she’s not claiming to be an expert. She’s doubting those who claim to be an expert on something that lacks data. And those who listen to the experts on something that lacks data.

NotInNJMommy

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:00 am
Quote:

No, they haven’t made a habit of ruining doctors’ reputations but they have certainly made it clear to doctors that they could be at risk of having their medical license revoked if they give out medical exemption letters for the Covid vaccine for any reason other than anaphylactic allergy or preexisting myocarditis. I have heard this first-hand from several doctors, as I tried to get a medical exemption for the vaccine based on the fact that I already had Covid. All the doctors I spoke to agreed with me that scientifically, natural immunity from Covid recovery is greater than immunity from the vaccine and therefore vaccination is not necessary or recommended, but none of them would put it down on paper with their signature on it.

You don’t have to take my word for it. Ask ANY doctor to write an exemption letter for the reason of having natural immunity and you will not get one. Not even from vocal “anti-vax” doctors. They know they will lose their license. The threat is real. And this completely undermines our trust and reliance on public health agencies.

the medical exemption is limited to those who would be harmed etc. Not "needing" it due to natural immunity is not sufficient justification that the vaccine would harm someone--so it's not justification for not getting the vaccine in and of itself.

Last edited by NotInNJMommy on Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

southernbubby

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:00 am
#BestBubby wrote:
No. Vaccine Court is not a real Court. There is NO JURY allowed. NO DISCOVERY allowed.
NO PRECEDENT allowed - so one judge can rule one way and another judge can rule the opposite
on cases that are identical. NO DISCLOSURE allowed - those who win are forbidden from talking
to the News Media.

But calling people who vaccinate "sheeple" and trotting out proven quacks as experts turns off the very people that you need to be on your side about medical freedoms.
The anti-vax rally in Monsey during the measles outbreak didn't appear to galvanize the vaccinated population to take the bus to Albany to protest the erosion of religious freedom, even if they came to regret it. They were just too turned off.
You guys are at it again. People, like my dear friend Fleetwood, see something derogatory and log on to the sports page.

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:10 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:
the medical exemption is limited to those who would be harmed etc. Not "needing" it due to natural immunity is not sufficient justification that the vaccine would harm someone--so it's not justification for not getting the vaccine in and of itself.

This isn’t entirely true. Even if a doctor feels that his or her patient is at risk for side effects - harmful and even lethal - they are barred from exempting them. My sister has a heart condition. She works for the board of Ed in Brooklyn. She is terrified to get the vaccine as heart inflammation is a known side effect of the vaccine (its clearly listed as such on Pfizer’s website) and so she knows she is putting herself in danger. Yet, despite the fact that she is at a near 0% risk of getting Covid, she nevertheless has to put herself in danger and get vaccinated if she wants to keep her job because there isn’t a doctor in the country (no matter how much they agree that she should NOT get the vaccine) who will sign an exemption letter. This will go down in history as the greatest travesty in the medical world.

NotInNJMommy

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:18 am
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
This isn’t entirely true. Even if a doctor feels that his or her patient is at risk for side effects - harmful and even lethal - they are barred from exempting them. My sister has a heart condition. She works for the board of Ed in Brooklyn. She is terrified to get the vaccine as heart inflammation is a known side effect of the vaccine (its clearly listed as such on Pfizer’s website) and so she knows she is putting herself in danger. Yet, despite the fact that she is at a near 0% risk of getting Covid, she nevertheless has to put herself in danger and get vaccinated if she wants to keep her job because there isn’t a doctor in the country (no matter how much they agree that she should NOT get the vaccine) who will sign an exemption letter. This will go down in history as the greatest travesty in the medical world.

Why do you think she has 0% risk of getting COVID?

And the potential temporary heart inflammation from the vaccine is 1)primarily associated with young males and 2)much less likely than the same inflammation from COVID itself.

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:36 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:
Why do you think she has 0% risk of getting COVID?

And the potential temporary heart inflammation from the vaccine is 1)primarily associated with young males and 2)much less likely than the same inflammation from COVID itself.

Because she had Covid already. It has been proven that getting Covid after a previous Covid recovery is very rare. (In a study of 52,000 subjects, not a single one got reinfected with Covid - I can link that study if you’d like to see it for yourself)

As for your last points, she is still at risk even if a different age group is more at risk. And it’s irrelevant whether or not Covid causes equal or even more heart inflammation - that just makes the case even stronger that she shouldn’t get the vaccine since she already had to deal with Covid and it’s effects - why put herself at risk for these effects again?

In any case, it is completely against the advice and professional opinion of her doctor to vaccinate. Doctors are being prevented from doing exactly what they made an oath to do - “First do no harm”.

NotInNJMommy

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:38 am
Because she had Covid already. It has been proven that getting Covid after a previous Covid recovery is very rare. (In a study of 52,000 subjects, not a single one got reinfected with Covid - I can link that study if you’d like to see it for yourself)

As for your last points, she is still at risk even if a different age group is more at risk. And it’s irrelevant whether or not Covid causes equal or even more heart inflammation - that just makes the case even stronger that she shouldn’t get the vaccine since she already had to deal with Covid and it’s effects - why put herself at risk for these effects again?

In any case, it is completely against the advice and professional opinion of her doctor to vaccinate. Doctors are being prevented from doing exactly what they made an oath to do - “First do no harm”.

I have fears that are very real fears. I still normalize those with objective facts from objective people.

Emotionally driven decisions are suspect.

amother
Springgreen

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:42 am

How recent is that study? I know many people who have had Covid twice.

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:43 am
Sb1234 wrote:
No she’s not claiming to be an expert. She’s doubting those who claim to be an expert on something that lacks data. And those who listen to the experts on something that lacks data.

Of course she is. She, and you, are claiming sufficient information and expertise to conclude that medical doctors, epidemiologists, and others who work in vaccine research are nothing more than sheeple, spouting lies. Your google degree apparently gives you a superior level of knowledge.

amother
Currant

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:45 am
SixOfWands wrote:
But YOU are.

There are medical doctors that have admitted to being threatened if they give medical exemptions for this vaccine. There is no reason to blindly trust anyone. Why can't someone do their own research and think for themselves? They aren't saying they are an expert. They are entitled to mske the decision they think is best for themselves.

Ema of 5

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:45 am
fleetwood wrote:
Honestly,the use of the nickname sheeples distracts from the validity of your statement. As soon as I see derogatory nicknames I stop reading.

As well as the use of the term “anti-vaxxers” when it has been stated numerous times that most people are actually hesitant and not anti. Most people who haven’t gotten the vaccine yet DO vaccinate their kids.

amother
Currant

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:48 am
SixOfWands wrote:
Of course she is. She, and you, are claiming sufficient information and expertise to conclude that medical doctors, epidemiologists, and others who work in vaccine research are nothing more than sheeple, spouting lies. Your google degree apparently gives you a superior level of knowledge.

Why are studies still being done on the vaccine if the medical doctors, epidemiologist, and people who work in vaccine research have all the information about this vaccine already and know enough to mandate everyone to get it?

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:49 am

HINT. Charter schools do not have the same vaccine mandate as public schools. They need teachers. If she really doesn't want to vaccinate, there is almost certainly a job waiting for her.

And if there is a real reason not to vaccinate, plenty of doctors will give exemptions. The REAL doctors won't give it to everyone who has a fabricated excuse, though.

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:50 am
Why are studies still being done on the vaccine if the medical doctors, epidemiologist, and people who work in vaccine research have all the information about this vaccine already and know enough to mandate everyone to get it?

For the same reason that your husband continues to study Torah although Rashi wrote about it, and he's presumably been through it more than once already. There's always more to learn.

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:50 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:
I have fears that are very real fears. I still normalize those with objective facts from objective people.

Emotionally driven decisions are suspect.

No part of the post you just quoted referred to emotion in any way so your comments are rather odd. Maybe you just like to have the last word in an argument?

Ema of 5

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:52 am

I’m pretty sure the FTU is working on getting medical AND religious exemptions allowed, if they are not already.

NotInNJMommy

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:53 am
No part of the post you just quoted referred to emotion in any way so your comments are rather odd. Maybe you just like to have the last word in an argument?

lol I was going back to where the scared friend was introduced.

Maybe you like black licorice?

Maybe you don't like cilantro?

Maybe you mis-spell drawer as "draw" because that's how you (mis)pronounce it?

We could do a spin off where we engage in speculation and conjecture if anyone wants to start a new game...

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:53 am
There are medical doctors that have admitted to being threatened if they give medical exemptions for this vaccine. There is no reason to blindly trust anyone. Why can't someone do their own research and think for themselves? They aren't saying they are an expert. They are entitled to mske the decision they think is best for themselves.

Name the medical experts who admit to being "threatened" if they give valid medical exemptions. NOT the ones who give it to everyone for no reason.

You should do your own research. Enjoy it. But use REAL sources; don't just reject anything you disagree with as lies and conspiracies, and call anyone who disagrees with you SHEEPLE.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics