Home

If prominent trusted doctors are recommending the vaccine,
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


SixOfWands




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:55 am
Ema of 4 wrote:
I’m pretty sure the FTU is working on getting medical AND religious exemptions allowed, if they are not already.


The problem with exemptions for teachers is that it increases risks for others. I have no problem with them being given leaves of absence until the pandemic abates.
Back to top

amother




Currant
 

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:55 am
SixOfWands wrote:
Name the medical experts who admit to being "threatened" if they give valid medical exemptions. NOT the ones who give it to everyone for no reason.

You should do your own research. Enjoy it. But use REAL sources; don't just reject anything you disagree with as lies and conspiracies, and call anyone who disagrees with you SHEEPLE.


I don't call anyone a sheeple. I think and research for myself. I will not be naming names on a public forum.
Back to top

amother




Currant
 

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:57 am
SixOfWands wrote:
The problem with exemptions for teachers is that it increases risks for others. I have no problem with them being given leaves of absence until the pandemic abates.


Since both vaccinated and unvaccinated spread covid, it really does not increase the risk for others. Additionally, parents can enter the school building without being vaccinated...how is that ok? Does covid only transmit from a teacher and not from a parent? Does covid not transmit from other students who also aren't vaccinated?
Back to top

SixOfWands




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:57 am
amother [ Currant ] wrote:
I don't call anyone a sheeple. I think and research for myself. I will not be naming names on a public forum.


So you are an anonymous person, asking us to believe you without your providing so much as a scintilla of information.

WADR, I have absolutely no reason to do so.
Back to top

amother




Smokey
 

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 11:59 am
SixOfWands wrote:
HINT. Charter schools do not have the same vaccine mandate as public schools. They need teachers. If she really doesn't want to vaccinate, there is almost certainly a job waiting for her.

And if there is a real reason not to vaccinate, plenty of doctors will give exemptions. The REAL doctors won't give it to everyone who has a fabricated excuse, though.


She is a speech pathologist, not a teacher, so unfortunately, she wouldn’t have a job ready and waiting for her at a private school. The fact that you wrote in all caps REAL seems to indicate that you believe there are a lot of fake doctors out there. In medical and professional terms there are only two classes: licensed and unlicensed.

And as already mentioned, she has a valid reason not to vaccinate that is based on science and medicine and yet she can’t find any licensed doctor who would be willing to write an exemption letter for her, although they believe she should NOT get vaccinated. Maybe there are unlicensed doctors who will write such a letter but of course that letter won’t be worth much.
Back to top

SixOfWands




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 12:02 pm
amother [ Currant ] wrote:
Since both vaccinated and unvaccinated spread covid, it really does not increase the risk for others. Additionally, parents can enter the school building without being vaccinated...how is that ok? Does covid only transmit from a teacher and not from a parent? Does covid not transmit from other students who also aren't vaccinated?


INFECTED people spread covid. Because vaccinated people become infected at much lower rates, they are much less likely to spread covid.

As to parents, I don't know if they are allowed in school buildings. Assuming you are correct, you are conflating someone being present for 10 or 15 minutes with 7 hours. Big difference.

There cannot be student mandates because the vaccine is not approved for children under 12, and a decision was made that the risk is less than the issues with not opening schools.
Back to top

amother




Currant
 

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 12:06 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
HINT. Charter schools do not have the same vaccine mandate as public schools. They need teachers. If she really doesn't want to vaccinate, there is almost certainly a job waiting for her.

And if there is a real reason not to vaccinate, plenty of doctors will give exemptions. The REAL doctors won't give it to everyone who has a fabricated excuse, though.


People have worked for years in the doe and are working towards a pension. There is no reason they should have to give that all up because of a mandate that isn't allowing for exemptions. And after Biden's mandate yesterday, many schools will be required to force the teachers to vaccinate. It's great how you think its so easy for other people to find a job. Since you are so into the facts, please provide proof that there will be jobs waiting for her, as an unvaccinated therapist.
Back to top

amother




Currant
 

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 12:08 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
INFECTED people spread covid. Because vaccinated people become infected at much lower rates, they are much less likely to spread covid.

As to parents, I don't know if they are allowed in school buildings. Assuming you are correct, you are conflating someone being present for 10 or 15 minutes with 7 hours. Big difference.

There cannot be student mandates because the vaccine is not approved for children under 12, and a decision was made that the risk is less than the issues with not opening schools.


Vaccinated people may not know they are sick and therefore may spread covid unknowingly too.

Middle school and high school students are typically over 12 years of age, and are typically in their own buildings too in public schools.
Back to top

Ema of 4




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 2:59 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
The problem with exemptions for teachers is that it increases risks for others. I have no problem with them being given leaves of absence until the pandemic abates.

The board of ed can’t afford that….
Back to top

amother




Currant
 

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 4:30 pm
Ema of 4 wrote:
The board of ed can’t afford that….


She is probably referring to leave without pay. And many people can't afford not to work until the vaccine mandates are decreased.
Back to top

Ema of 4




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 4:57 pm
amother [ Currant ] wrote:
She is probably referring to leave without pay. And many people can't afford not to work until the vaccine mandates are decreased.

Correct. And service providers can’t be guaranteed jobs on their return….
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 6:17 pm
amother [ Currant ] wrote:
Vaccinated people may not know they are sick and therefore may spread covid unknowingly too.

Middle school and high school students are typically over 12 years of age, and are typically in their own buildings too in public schools.


Symptoms start slowly and the first few hours of symptoms are vague regardless of who catches it. Someone can be at work and start to feel a bit off and not realize until they have spent a few hours with co-workers. After a few hours, the virus declares itself and the person knows that he is sick.
Back to top

amother




Starflower
 

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 6:59 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes, another Covid thread.

DH and I disagree on the safety of the Covid vaccine.

DH says "If prominent trusted doctors all over the world are recommending the vaccine, how can the risk be as great as the anti-vax movement says there is?" (anti-vaxers say it was barely tested, being the first vaccine ever given without years of testing on animals, etc.).

I say: Doctors can be very bright, but by and large, theyre SHEEPLES of the AMA and most doctors wouldnt publicly go against the AMA and other major health organizations. Going against the AMA and other health organizations, ruins doctors reputations for life, and gets them labeled as "quacks".

Anti vaxers are saying that years later if people get seriously ill, they can NOT sue the manufacturers of the vaccine, because the manufacturers arranged a law to go into effect to cover them from lawsuits.

DH says if they knowingly covered up and knew its more harmful than what theyre admitting to, they can be sued.

Anyhow, who wants to sue, because it doesnt bring peoples health back.


My primary care physician, told me his arm is being twisted by the powers above him, or he risks losing his license. He is REQUIRED to push the vaccine. Even though it goes against everything he knows about it. It's very sad, the corruption. Doctors are not their own agents, they are agents by the powers who own their licenses.
Back to top
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 Recent Topics

Page 4 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Covid vaccine and infertility cases are men or women?
by amother
80 Today at 11:55 am View last post
Vaccine card in NYC?
by amother
20 Sat, Oct 23 2021, 9:43 pm View last post
Pneumococcal vaccine
by amother
5 Sat, Oct 23 2021, 9:20 pm View last post
How was your covid after vaccine?
by amother
6 Sun, Oct 17 2021, 8:36 pm View last post
Reading between the lines- vaccine advice 12 Thu, Oct 14 2021, 6:46 pm View last post