Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Gift for Sonographer

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 8:39 am
So this is not my first pregnancy by far, but I did switch to a different practice, and it's the first time I did a sonogram at 16 weeks and will be doing another one at 20 weeks.

I've also never had such a good sonographer; she was exceptionally nice, extremely efficient, and explained every detail so patiently.

We made small talk and turns out that we both grew up in large families (10+ and she's not Jewish!) of mostly girls, and coincidentally, we have the same # of kids, same genders, and very similar ages. That led to some more meaningful conversation, and we ended on really friendly terms. She is going thru some medical issues with one of her kids, and I was so impressed by her attitude and energy.

Bottom line, she is the only sonographer on staff at that practice, so I will be seeing her again in a few weeks. Dh insists I get her a little gift; he was equally impressed. I think it's a wonderful idea, but I have no clue what to get. Never heard of anyone gifting a sonographer.

Any ideas?

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 8:52 am
Uncanny hashgacha (we will NOT call it Google AI! Wink
The following ad appeared on my screen at the time of ur post (Yael- what's the deal with 3rd-party links on this site??)[img]C:\fakepath\Screenshot_20210609-084642_Chrome.jpg[/img]
So yeah that reminds about the different semi-customizable and/or "super mom"- themed gifts... very admirable act! Will surely be a kiddush Hashem.

amother
Seablue

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 1:58 pm
Coffee and muffin

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 4:55 pm
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
Uncanny hashgacha (we will NOT call it Google AI! Wink
The following ad appeared on my screen at the time of ur post (Yael- what's the deal with 3rd-party links on this site??)[img]C:\fakepath\Screenshot_20210609-084642_Chrome.jpg[/img]
So yeah that reminds about the different semi-customizable and/or "super mom"- themed gifts... very admirable act! Will surely be a kiddush Hashem.

Can't see the image. Any link to a site?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 4:55 pm
amother [ Seablue ] wrote:
Coffee and muffin

Was thinking more of a gifty item.

amother
Amethyst

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 4:58 pm
https://uniquegifter.com/gift-.....hers/

amother
OP