Home

Anti-vaxxers stop it. If you don’t want it don’t take it.
  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 10:33 am
Why do anti-vaxxers feel the need to educate the public as if it’s their moral obligation. If you don’t want to get vaccinated then don’t. Why the need to make everyone crazy.

Keep to yourself and move on. I don’t want to hear you. I’m getting non stop forwards of videos and articles. You are not going to convince me and I won’t convince you.

I’m very capable of doing my own research I don’t need your help.

Thank you.
Back to top

amother




Teal
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 10:39 am
Because it “defends” them. They are trying to normalize their choices and not be social pariahs. Safety in numbers (not physical actually-that is quite the opposite). If they get other people to not vaccinate, they they justify their choose and if they were wrong, oh well, so we’re so many people and they will feel less alone.
Back to top

amother




Charcoal
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 10:56 am
I’m not anti vaxx and I don’t send forwards or videos. I’m tired of it all. I also don’t want pro vaccine stuff either. I just don’t want to see or hear the word vaccine anymore whether it’s pro or anti.
Back to top

small bean




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:00 am
Because they look at is as a health risk and care about your health.

The same reason pro vac is non stop advertising.
Back to top

amother




Nemesia
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:08 am
small bean wrote:
Because they look at is as a health risk and care about your health.

The same reason pro vac is non stop advertising.


It's not the same reason. The advertising is being done to achieve the goal of the vaccines - to achieve herd immunity.

The constant propaganda from the anti vax is interfering with that goal. So they have to double their efforts to achieve success.

The anti vax push is more about safety in numbers than anything else.
Back to top

cuffs




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:09 am
They are insecure and looking for validation
Back to top

small bean




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:11 am
amother [ Nemesia ] wrote:
It's not the same reason. The advertising is being done to achieve the goal of the vaccines - to achieve herd immunity.

The constant propaganda from the anti vax is interfering with that goal. So they have to double their efforts to achieve success.

The anti vax push is more about safety in numbers than anything else.


That doesn't make sense.

I know lots of antivaxxers and everyone of them genuinely think they are unsafe.
Back to top

amother




Pansy
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:11 am
Because anyone who doesn't believe my narrative must be a sheep who unquestioningly believes someone else's. That's just how it works.
Back to top

small bean




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:13 am
When I see or hear ads for the covid vaccine, I feel nauseous.

There's dishonesty in the ads.

And it is wrong to push vaccines that are not needed for everyone. It's just as wrong as pushing antivax agenda.
Back to top

amother




Teal
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:19 am
I am most genuinely fascinated that most Ani-Vaxers are also Anti-maskers. One would think, that somebody who is against one, for a myriad of reasons, would at least embrace the other option, in order to keep both of themself and those around them safe. But apparently, it seems to be one and the same, at least from many of the posters on this site. It makes them seem more of a conspiracy theorist’s rather than people who are genuinely knowledgeable and concerned about health and safety.
Back to top

amother




Orange
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:40 am
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
I am most genuinely fascinated that most Ani-Vaxers are also Anti-maskers. One would think, that somebody who is against one, for a myriad of reasons, would at least embrace the other option, in order to keep both of themself and those around them safe. But apparently, it seems to be one and the same, at least from many of the posters on this site. It makes them seem more of a conspiracy theorist’s rather than people who are genuinely knowledgeable and concerned about health and safety.


Masks were proven to not be effective. What is the purpose of making if it does not help? And what does that have to do with the vaccine? Additionally, many "conspiracy theories " have been proven to be somewhat true, so they may actually be knowledge people.
Back to top

amother




Pear
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:44 am
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
I am most genuinely fascinated that most Ani-Vaxers are also Anti-maskers. One would think, that somebody who is against one, for a myriad of reasons, would at least embrace the other option, in order to keep both of themself and those around them safe. But apparently, it seems to be one and the same, at least from many of the posters on this site. It makes them seem more of a conspiracy theorist’s rather than people who are genuinely knowledgeable and concerned about health and safety.


They are typically anti-establishment, don’t trust science is being presented honestly and without an agenda.

So it covers a lot of these rules

(Not saying their wrong, just explaining. )
Back to top

amother




Teal
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:46 am
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
Masks were proven to not be effective. What is the purpose of making if it does not help? And what does that have to do with the vaccine? Additionally, many "conspiracy theories " have been proven to be somewhat true, so they may actually be knowledge people.

That is not true about them not being effective. They are as effective as a diaphragm.
I work in health care. I wear a mask, DILIGENTLY. I have B”H not gotten covid. I know which of my coworkers did and which didn’t. It was not hard to predict based on their PPE practices. It is absurd to say that they don’t work.
Back to top

amother




Orange
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:50 am
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
That is not true about them not being effective. They are as effective as a diaphragm.
I work in health care. I wear a mask, DILIGENTLY. I have B”H not gotten covid. I know which of my coworkers did and which didn’t. It was not hard to predict based on their PPE practices. It is absurd to say that they don’t work.


You are in a hospital. You wear hospital grade masks that fit, so I am sure they do work. Most people on the street are not wearing hospital grade PPE. They are wearing cloth masks or disposable masks which state on the boxes that they don't protect you against viruses.
Back to top

Ema of 4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:51 am
amother [ Nemesia ] wrote:
It's not the same reason. The advertising is being done to achieve the goal of the vaccines - to achieve herd immunity.

The constant propaganda from the anti vax is interfering with that goal. So they have to double their efforts to achieve success.

The anti vax push is more about safety in numbers than anything else.

Herd immunity can not be achieved through a vaccine that needs to be given every year, or more than once a year.
Back to top

amother




Amaryllis
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:52 am
I’m not an anti vaxxer. I’m not getting the vaccine right now. Some of my friends did, some didn’t. Don’t see the need to discuss it. We have lots of other things to talk about and I don’t really care who does or doesn’t get it 🤷‍♀️
Back to top

naomi2




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:52 am
Why are you being so bossy. If you don't like it don't open the threads. Stop trying to shut people up
Back to top

amother




Pansy
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:53 am
naomi2 wrote:
Why are you being so bossy. If you don't like it don't open the threads. Stop trying to shut people up

They take over all the threads and all IRL conversations.
Back to top

amother




Green
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:54 am
Proud anti covid vax here. You say you did "research", does that included stats of efficacy of ivermectin and Hcq or are those conspiracy theories bc the media banned them.
Ofc I don't wear a mask either.
Ofc I won't believe bought for and paid for science.
And yes I think that blindly following fauci and CDC means you're a sheep.
Back to top

amother




Pansy
 

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:55 am
Ema of 4 wrote:
Herd immunity can not be achieved through a vaccine that needs to be given every year, or more than once a year.

That's not true. It can be achieved through giving it every year. But also, it's not likely that if everyone gets vaccinated it will be needed every year. It will be needed every year if herd immunity is not achieved because without herd immunity, it will have room to circulate and mutate.
Back to top
  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 6 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations

Related Topics Replies Last Post
I NEED BOYS PANTS THAT DON’T ALWAYS RIP!
by amother
37 Yesterday at 2:42 pm View last post
How to get my kid to stop waking up with the sun?
by amother
10 Sun, Jun 20 2021, 8:19 am View last post
Please help me stop yelling at my children
by amother
15 Tue, Jun 15 2021, 3:59 am View last post
We don’t must
by amother
14 Mon, Jun 14 2021, 9:19 pm View last post
Pro- Vaxxers just stop it
by amother
62 Thu, Jun 10 2021, 7:15 pm View last post