Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Three kids in one stroller
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 6:48 pm
The board on the back is sooooo annoying. The kid is right in front of you and you have to hunch over to push the stroller.

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 6:51 pm
I looooove my peg perego book 2 it's sooooo roomy and comfy. See if you can go to a baby gear showroom to try it out.

https://www.pishposhbaby.com/p.....w_wcB

amother
Cherry

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 8:27 pm
laurenstav wrote:
I used an Uppababy Vista, with the second seat and the skateboard. Often, I could wear the baby. (Invest in a good carrier like a Tula.)

My SIL also has 3 under 3. She has the Bugaboo Donkey (the side by side seats) and she would use one seat for the baby and the other seat set up as a bassinet and would let the older ones sit in it together like they're in a wagon.

EDIT: Also wanted to point out - my older kids LOVED the skateboard! Sometimes both of them wanted to stand on it at the same time, so on more than one occasion I was pushing a stroller with empty seats, two kids on the skateboard, and a baby in a carrier.

Thatโ€™s how we get 4 kids on the uppababy vista.

amother
DarkOrange

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 8:12 am
https://www.amazon.com/Dream-M.....66486

Here is a stroller board that you don't have to push over it,sits next to the stroller, don't know how great it is.

amother
Holly

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 8:15 am
Three under 3 is fine with a buggy board. Sometimes I put my 21 month old on a buggy board and take a single carriage with my baby for convenience. She stands there. There are also sitting versions as well.

amother
Holly

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 8:16 am
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
The board on the back is sooooo annoying. The kid is right in front of you and you have to hunch over to push the stroller.

Lol you stand to the side of it. If you have one you get used to it.

amother
Cyan

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 2:06 pm
My niece has twins and a baby 18 months younger. When she's with her husband they use a double and single, but when she's alone she uses the double for the twins and wears her baby in a baby carrier.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics